PDA

View Full Version : Early Xmas Pressie Wot You Think?

rangrov
01-12-05, 08:39 AM
Hi guys i got an early xmas pressie through the post this morning from err indoors. She orderd it of ebay 55.00 inc postage for a XXXL, the quality of the material is good and it fits quite well. I thought it would be ok for the summer months and moveing into autum, but not warm enough for this time of year so i will stick with my WW2 flying jacket. So anyway honest opinions please wot do all think? would you walk round in public or just use it for driveing in the cob, i dont want to look like a right donut. Oh and its blue so it matches my cobra.:-}

rangrov
01-12-05, 08:42 AM
sorry a pic would be good. derrr

rangrov
01-12-05, 08:44 AM
Here goes.............

dave.n
01-12-05, 09:11 AM
Yeah a couple of our guy's have got these they look really comfortable. I agree you can't beat a sheepskin and a "Buff" for the cold and wet. As anything if you like it wear it, who gives a flying monkey what anyone else thinks.
Be proud :thumb:

Miket
01-12-05, 09:24 AM
Anthony (Chimera) turned up to Exeter Show in the same jacket of ebay. :)

What a Plonker he looked, I wouldn't wear one if it was free. :whatever:

That got you all going :finger: seriously, it was a nice well made jacket, ok for you youngsters. :thumb: :thumb:

tonym
01-12-05, 09:41 AM
Anthony (Chimera) turned up to Exeter Show in the same jacket of ebay. :)

What a Plonker he looked, I wouldn't wear one if it was free. :whatever:

That got you all going :finger: seriously, it was a nice well made jacket, ok for you youngsters. :thumb: :thumb:

If my memory serves me right Mike, you were at the front in taking the pi*s out of antony, mind you he did have a "cobra" faced watch too :-(

robinj66
01-12-05, 11:02 AM
I've got one in black so I'm biased - I think they're good for driving in the cobra and going to shows etc. Several of the lads in East Kent coast region have them so we're not aone. I agree it's not up to the winter weather (or at least not without two fleeces underneath)

gd02 cob
01-12-05, 12:39 PM
I presume it's a "replica" Cobra jacket!!!

Ha Ha

Nick

rangrov
01-12-05, 12:51 PM
Now its funny you should say this nick (COBRA REPLICA JACKET) Cos the company i bought it from got the items stopped by ebay until they got authorisation from who ever, to use the cobra name, so now they have the authority they must be originals. I BET CARROL SHELBY IS CREAMING HIMSELF:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

westborne
01-12-05, 12:58 PM
Yup very nice !!
Anthony did hint at what he'd paid - cant remember now
Oh! - and the Cobra Watch was really stylish !!! (Thats Stylish spelt s-a-d )

dingocooke
01-12-05, 03:06 PM
do they do one with a hood and matching tracky bottoms....
Only kidding, like Daven says, if u like it wear it