PDA

View Full Version : Help AOL Can't!!!!

Purple AK
08-12-05, 08:43 PM
Any other AOL users lost their Favorite Places list today? Logged on this morning and it had been replaced by a generic list of cr*p. So i've lost 2 years worth of reference/usfull sites!! Contacted the online helpdesk who said it was a server problem that would be fixed. (Not Yet) Just rung and spoken to a real person (maybe) who didn't have the technical knowledge to sort it :angry: Anyone got any ideas?? Please :thumb:

Miket
08-12-05, 09:26 PM
Chris

Have you tried typing favourites into keyword, sometimes I loose my buddy list and I can get it back by typing it in keyword. :thumb: :thumb:

Purple AK
08-12-05, 09:48 PM
Chris

Have you tried typing favourites into keyword, sometimes I loose my buddy list and I can get it back by typing it in keyword. :thumb: :thumb:
Yes mate, Just done it. Took me to the Aol Favorites List. Not mine. As you said the live helpline is Sh*te

wilf
09-12-05, 10:07 AM
You can back up your favourites - a little button marked "manage" at the bottom of your favourites list brings up a menu with a backup option. The backup file sits on your computer, not AOLs.