PDA

View Full Version : Urgent request

Miket
18-12-05, 06:15 PM
Please help, BOC have let me down with a gas delivery before Christmas, if anybody can help me out with a replacement bottle for my oxyacetylene cutter, I would be more than greatfull.

I must get my newly accquired Henry Moore cut down urgently. ;) :D :thumb:

COBRA KEV01
18-12-05, 06:31 PM
Please help, BOC have let me down with a gas delivery before Christmas, if anybody can help me out with a replacement bottle for my oxyacetylene cutter, I would be more than greatfull.

I must get my newly accquired Henry Moore cut down urgently. ;) :D :thumb:

I had to say it Mike,you know i would help if i could mate but i could always bring my **** around, just feed me enough brussel sprouts and cake and im sure i could RECTIFY your problem!!!

kdavies3
18-12-05, 06:41 PM
Can't your local hire shop help you?

moego
18-12-05, 06:43 PM
Mike could we have it back please as we have all the lights and trimmings sitting in a box ready for the Christmas week, but more importantly wanted to sell it to repay some world debt! and oh yes there is that new Cobra project:D :thumb:failing that I'll come down with my junior hacksaw:p

Miket
18-12-05, 08:20 PM
Can't your local hire shop help you?
Gotcha :D :D :D********

dinosoar
19-12-05, 06:37 AM
Mike,

Try your local Agricultural Engineer. Most hold a spare stock and would swap your bottle for a full one as long as they use the same supplier (BOC).

If it is oxygen they could also do a recharge of your bottle by connecting two together but don't try this with Acetylene as is is dissolved in acetone.

HTH, Andy

Trigger
19-12-05, 11:35 AM
"Mike,

Try your local Agricultural Engineer. Most hold a spare stock and would swap your bottle for a full one as long as they use the same supplier (BOC).

If it is oxygen they could also do a recharge of your bottle by connecting two together but don't try this with Acetylene as is is dissolved in acetone.

HTH, Andy"

Ok Andy, you've had your weekend out now it's time to go back to the asylum!

Miket
19-12-05, 12:37 PM
"Mike,

HTH, Andy"

Ok Andy, you've had your weekend out now it's time to go back to the asylum!

Hi Trigger

Just goes to show that people don't read the posts thoroughly.. :( :D :thumb:

rich
19-12-05, 01:01 PM
Are we talking about Henry Moore the sculptor or Henry Moore the portrait artist?

Miket
19-12-05, 01:05 PM
Are we talking about Henry Moore the sculptor or Henry Moore the portrait artist?
Why would anybody need an oxyacetylene cutter on a painting. :confused: :confused: :D :thumb: :angel:

rich
19-12-05, 01:13 PM
I can think of a few portraits it might improve :D

harris' spitting image version of HRH for one:rolleyes:

stevee8
19-12-05, 05:29 PM
It's on ebay - reserve 2m.

moego
19-12-05, 06:06 PM
Got it back, thanks ,don't like it though would "Miket" do a swop for his Cobra?;)

John