PDA

View Full Version : In Bar in France

Ricky
18-12-05, 08:04 PM
hello, just thought that i would let you guys know that im sitting in Bar on the internet in the French Alps on holiday! hope you all have a nice x-mas , i know i will!! :D :D :thumb:

dave
18-12-05, 08:09 PM
Sod off you git.

...I am not jelous, i am not jelous, Iam not.......

Miket
18-12-05, 08:09 PM
hello, just thought that i would let you guys know that im sitting in Bar on the internet in the French Alps on holiday! hope you all have a nice x-mas , i know i will!! :D :D :thumb:
Bastard :mad: :mad: :mad: Enjoy :thumb: :thumb:

Purple AK
18-12-05, 08:20 PM
Humph :mad: !!!!!!!!!! Well, seeing as your stuck there, Try and make the most of a bad situation eh ;) Have a good one :thumb:
PS. Think of us poor souls blating about in our Cobs :D

robert
18-12-05, 08:44 PM

Banned. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Sod, say hello to the old boot over there for me will you. :D

Ricky
18-12-05, 08:53 PM
Humph :mad: !!!!!!!!!! Well, seeing as your stuck there, Try and make the most of a bad situation eh ;) Have a good one :thumb:
PS. Think of us poor souls blating about in our Cobs :D
hmmm, im sure it will be just as cold.... as we arrived it was -16:angry: :angry:

rob, do i have to? my brother is already complaining about how cold it is......PUFF:D

regards

tonym
18-12-05, 08:58 PM
I've spent the day driving around in my cobra, that i paid for and built myself, something that young ricky will not be able to do for a long time :D. Already spent two weeks in the carribean, a week in turkey and a week in cyprus, hope that you enjoy the lovely weather over there Ricky :thumb:

Ricky
18-12-05, 09:01 PM
I've spent the day driving around in my cobra, that i paid for and built myself, something that young ricky will not be able to do for a long time :D. Already spent two weeks in the carribean, a week in turkey and a week in cyprus, hope that you enjoy the lovely weather over there Ricky :thumb:

one day..... its ok by that time i would have done enough work in robs new house for him to leave me his car in his will:angel: :angel: :D

Ricky
18-12-05, 09:11 PM
also..... why buy one when i can just drive others??:confused: :D

robert
18-12-05, 09:16 PM
one day..... its ok by that time i would have done enough work in robs new house for him to leave me his car in his will:angel: :angel: :D

Erm, no you won't ever do enough work to get my car, Ben has first call. :D :D

And yes, say hello to the old boot for me. :thumb:

plod
19-12-05, 07:20 AM
Ricky, hope you've taken your little fluffy mittens and muff! Dont want you catching cold..

snakebite
19-12-05, 12:02 PM
Ricky, hope you've taken your little fluffy mittens and muff! Dont want you catching cold..

.........Don't we?:D

nearly thers
20-12-05, 02:31 PM
Thanks for the tip off! Off to rob your house!!!!

I'm only joking!

God what if he got burgled now I could be in the frame for it!

Ricky
20-12-05, 03:37 PM
Thanks for the tip off! Off to rob your house!!!!

I'm only joking!

God what if he got burgled now I could be in the frame for it!

hmmm watch out for my dog! go on rob tell them all how hard she is!!:p :p also we have builders in, so watch out!

Miket
20-12-05, 03:40 PM
hmmm watch out for my dog! go on rob tell them all how hard she is!!:p :p also we have builders in, so watch out!
Plenty of snow up there Ricky :confused: what you doing, sking or building snowmen.(Sorry, Snowperson) :thumb: :thumb:

Ricky
20-12-05, 03:46 PM
Plenty of snow up there Ricky :confused: what you doing, sking or building snowmen.(Sorry, Snowperson) :thumb: :thumb:

mike, yes lots of snow,and very cold!! we go sking very xmas, we ski/board/blade most days, and in the evinings go out or go, go karting on ice! husky rides etc... lots of fun!

regards

robert
20-12-05, 04:06 PM
husky rides etc... lots of fun!

Rick, please be careful, you can get arrested for that. :D

Happy Jim
20-12-05, 08:54 PM

A dog is for life not just Xmas :D

Purple AK
20-12-05, 09:09 PM

Almost sounds like that is spoken from experience :rolleyes: :D

nearly thers
21-12-05, 08:58 AM
A dog is for life not just Xmas :D

Well it should last until boxing day at least, depends how hungry you are! At least that's what they say in Korea!

Neil

wilf
21-12-05, 09:07 AM
Before anyone gets too carried away being jealous of our young friend, just stop and think:

He is actually in France, and therefore surrounded by them! FTF!

Neil O
21-12-05, 09:45 AM

Not sure he'd know what to do with the muff.....................;)

plod
21-12-05, 11:26 AM
Not sure he'd know what to do with the muff.....................;)

Well to keep your fingers warm..? ;)

Ricky
21-12-05, 07:05 PM
Well to keep your fingers warm..? ;)

yes somthing like that..... :confused: went out last nite.. some very nice italians about :D

yes rob please share you experiance:p

Neil O
22-12-05, 08:12 AM
yes somthing like that..... :confused: went out last nite.. some very nice italians about :D

yes rob please share you experiance:p

Italian guys? ;)

Ricky
22-12-05, 07:41 PM
Italian guys? ;)

is that all you think about??:p nope very nice laaaadies!:D

Neil O
23-12-05, 07:56 AM
Sorry Ricky, I thought you were a 'GD'. ;)