PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Christmas story

tonym
25-12-05, 10:10 AM
It's time for us to write our own christmas story, please feel free to add a line to the tale, but try and follow on in a similar vein to the story as it unfolds.........
I'll start

Once upon a time, there was a man who owned a cobra who........................................

the rock doc
25-12-05, 10:55 AM
Once upon a time, there was a man who owned a cobra who........................................
[/quote:b1c2857751]

Who thought more of his car than his wife of 25 years and even called his car "His Mistress"!!! He even bought her expensive presents.............

fcukruss
25-12-05, 12:35 PM
like shell optimax and octane booster,one night the jealous wife put on a big tub of boiling water and quietly entered the garage,she..............

the rock doc
25-12-05, 03:07 PM
[quote:2e59d673c7="fcukruss"]like shell optimax and octane booster,one night the jealous wife put on a big tub of boiling water and quietly entered the garage,she..............[/quote

caught and boiled the field mice that last year ate my seat belts and roof, then she............

Andy S
25-12-05, 08:00 PM
Collected them and put them in the oven for his dinner.....
And so on Christmas day it was>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

dave.n
25-12-05, 09:18 PM
........Just after dinner when he realised there was a great place to be on the 28th of dec............................................... ..

dave.n
26-12-05, 11:08 AM
...........he then rushed out to the garage and instead of his pride and joy cobra. There in it's place was a funny shaped....................

fcukruss
26-12-05, 11:11 AM
pilgrim hawthorn,shocked by the thought of the ridicule he would receive if he were to turn up in this,he collapsed and banged his head,his wife entered the garage and stroked the purple bump....

russ

mikey
26-12-05, 11:14 AM
...........he then rushed out to the garage and instead of his pride and joy cobra. There in it's place was a funny shaped....................

one without dished wheels on the back. He picked out his Cobra spotters book, flicked to page 24...............................

a posts just slipped i how do I delete

dave.n
26-12-05, 11:15 AM
..............that was starting to rise from his pocket. His fall had been a heavy one. She then told him she had swapped it with Santa as she liked the colour so much. It was a light shade of..........................................

tonym
26-12-05, 11:28 AM
green which matched his face lovely, he buried the hawthorne as a hedge and then..........................

fcukruss
26-12-05, 01:17 PM
set to work on getting his cob back from santa,although why he bothered we dont know as santa`s ride only had 12brp(brake reindeer power)and he couldnt handle the power of the cob,so he was.....

dave.n
29-12-05, 08:06 PM
.......wondering if rudolph could be fed loads of the brussel sprouts that had been left over from christmas and would it act like Nos. Athough he did wonder if by new years there would be...............................

Purple AK
29-12-05, 08:08 PM
............A more nose friendly solution.............

fcukruss
29-12-05, 10:33 PM
and there was,it was derek the brown nose reindeer that thought of it(derek is the one behind rudolph,but he doesnt stop as quick)and what a great idea it was,he thought......

russ

fcukruss
29-12-05, 10:33 PM
if only i could.....

fcukruss
29-12-05, 10:35 PM
enlist the help of osgood and cobra kev,he could help out,but as he had not seen either of them for a while he couldnt,unless of course........

Miket
29-12-05, 10:35 PM
if only i could.....
Stop Eric getting banned from the.......................

dave.n
29-12-05, 10:36 PM
..........to paint a huge smiley face on rudolfs butt. Meanwhile santa was using a big red ................................

fcukruss
29-12-05, 10:39 PM
ok then
i may have been to the pub and maybe i think that someone has posted at the same time as mike,but.....

he thought oh ********,i can do it along,soooooo

he got out the wacking stick that attacked miket and cobrakev last year and proceeded to.......