PDA

View Full Version : Bike Parking

Miket
31-12-05, 10:55 AM
Now I wonder, which one should I park my bike in. :D :D ;)

mikey
31-12-05, 11:34 AM
You choose. Notice how the Ram and the GD are good on the corners.
Mike

Miket
31-12-05, 11:49 AM
You choose. Notice how the Ram and the GD are good on the corners.
Mike
Nice one, I was wondering why you where spending so much time viewing the picture. ;) ;) :D :thumb:

P.S I've got another one of the same girls, but I can't put it on here. :p

Trigger
31-12-05, 11:58 AM
P.S I've got another one of the same girls, but I can't put it on here. :p[/quote:a9b1feb735]

So tell us where you are going put it so we can all go and take a peek!

Miket
31-12-05, 12:54 PM
So tell us where you are going put it so we can all go and take a peek!
Na, darn't go there, lets just say they have all been using an M3 ;) and I don't mean a BMW. :D :thumb:

fcukruss
31-12-05, 02:13 PM
id suggest the third from the ledt,it looks like she already has tread marks!

russ

V8 BJC
31-12-05, 02:16 PM
Nice one Mike.

I have haqd 4 bikes in my garage, 2 of which have been in the way for nearly 2 years - just not got round to selling them. I'm actually quite pleased now - I can park them all - just off to buy 3 more :D

Trigger
31-12-05, 03:37 PM
Nice one Mike.

I have haqd 4 bikes in my garage, 2 of which have been in the way for nearly 2 years - just not got round to selling them. I'm actually quite pleased now - I can park them all - just off to buy 3 more :D

The reference to Bikes caught my eye on this thread! I sold 2 bikes a few months ago on a cycling website I visit. Got my price and the buyer paid the carriage. They went down to Devon actually but it wasn't Mike who bought them! I got 2 bike boxes from a local dealer, packed them carefully and got carriage for them for 27. Bikes do get in the way and suffer damage from being moved and bumped all the time and of course damage other things. Me and the missus still have a couple each. Put the bikes on the roof rack, go to one of many cycling areas not too far fromus, pub meal on the way home, super day out. As you can see from the pic of the 2 bikes I sold, they would have fitted into Mike's bike park quite nicely!

COBRA KEV01
31-12-05, 05:07 PM
id suggest the third from the ledt,it looks like she already has tread marks!

russ
me too third on the left!!!!1

osgood
31-12-05, 06:14 PM
me too third on the left!!!!1Kev I thought ypou were GAY or did you thinkl it was a chocolate box??? Osgood :angel: