PDA

View Full Version : Build pics from today

hfbradley01
14-01-06, 10:03 PM
Some photo's from today's efforts, it's a shame the guy who is supposed to be glassing in the inner wings is about as much use as a paper tennis racket.

The up side is that Iain and I will be doing it ourselves on our cars which means it will be ten times better than the miserable effort up to now.

Best laid plans and all that, thank god for friends (Pete & Murdo), and before anyone comments on it the roll bars need to be lowered.

In a slightly better frame of mind.

madjohnny
14-01-06, 10:43 PM
Howard, great to see how your build is progressing but try and reduce the size of the piccies you post. I've got a 19" TFT and can only see half of them!!

Keep going, you'll get there in the end!! :thumb:

hfbradley01
15-01-06, 08:52 AM
Howard, great to see how your build is progressing but try and reduce the size of the piccies you post. I've got a 19" TFT and can only see half of them!!

Keep going, you'll get there in the end!! :thumb:

I've gat a 19" and they display ok but it's a 7 meg pixel camera so i'll try and reduce the quality and repost them.

heers

Iain
15-01-06, 09:20 AM
I'll chip in with my updeates too if that's okay. Pictures courtesy of Howard since I left my CF card at home! :rolleyes:

As it turns out, I am going to have to do most of the work that the painter has done this week (which is very little) again next week. :mad:

Miket
15-01-06, 09:52 AM
Well, my admiration goes out to you pair, you must have the patience of saints, keep up the good work lads, it will be worth it in the end. ;) :thumb: :thumb:

wilf
15-01-06, 10:12 AM
Iain - home run now mate, home run.

Keep up the good work.