PDA

View Full Version : Unbeliveable

gareth08
17-01-06, 09:54 PM
The title says it all (well what I can put )

Got back from shopping about 8-30 tonight and noticed a car driving very slowly down my road with three:whatever: looking a bit suspect.

Made a mental note to put van away after dinner (I NEVER leave the van out at night).

Came in put dinner on and went to go on CRC forum when I heard a dull bang.
Didn't think much of it but for some reason or another a couple of minutes later I went into the front room and asked my wife if she heard a noise.
she sad yes but I thought it was you putting the van away at which point I rushed to the front door and opened it to find (yep you guessed it) the car I'd seen earlier, parked over the road and 2 :whatever: helping themselves to not only the contents of my van (about 2grands worth of power tools):angry: but they had also forced open my garage door (where the cobs parked) and had also started to empty the contents of my garage ( about another 1500 quids worth of gear) into the car as well:angry:

By the time I had opened the door they were of in the car and off (Brave arn't they.didn't want to hang around to have thier heads caved in or be harpooned to the wall oposite(yes I do keep a loaded harpoon gun locked away in the house).

What makes it so unbelievable is that my garage is integral to my house and from the time i came in till it happened couldn't of been 15 minutes:angry:

Phoned plod and there not intrested just asked what was stolen and gave me a crime number.

My wife is due to give birth to our second child any day now and some complete :whatever: has stolen the tools of my trade which now makes life a real pain the ****.What a F***ing day:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Andy S
17-01-06, 10:04 PM
Gareth sorry to hear your news couldnt have come at a worst time mate, did you get the vehicle details ????? if so post them up here you never know..

Miket
17-01-06, 10:04 PM
The title says it all (well what I can put )

Got back from shopping about 8-30 tonight and noticed a car driving very slowly down my road with three:whatever: looking a bit suspect.

Made a mental note to put van away after dinner (I NEVER leave the van out at night).

Came in put dinner on and went to go on CRC forum when I heard a dull bang.
Didn't think much of it but for some reason or another a couple of minutes later I went into the front room and asked my wife if she heard a noise.
she sad yes but I thought it was you putting the van away at which point I rushed to the front door and opened it to find (yep you guessed it) the car I'd seen earlier, parked over the road and 2 :whatever: helping themselves to not only the contents of my van (about 2grands worth of power tools):angry: but they had also forced open my garage door (where the cobs parked) and had also started to empty the contents of my garage ( about another 1500 quids worth of gear) into the car as well:angry:

By the time I had opened the door they were of in the car and off (Brave arn't they.didn't want to hang around to have thier heads caved in or be harpooned to the wall oposite(yes I do keep a loaded harpoon gun locked away in the house).

What makes it so unbelievable is that my garage is integral to my house and from the time i came in till it happened couldn't of been 15 minutes:angry:

Phoned plod and there not intrested just asked what was stolen and gave me a crime number.

My wife is due to give birth to our second child any day now and some complete :whatever: has stolen the tools of my trade which now makes life a real pain the ****.What a F***ing day :angry:
Gareth mate, what a bummer, what can I say but after meeting you I wouldn't like to cross you, pity you couldn't get hold off the light fingered twats. :mad:

Anyway on a lighter note, hope everthing goes ok with the birth and you don't have to much pain. :thumb:

I also had to smile at ("Came in put dinner on") :D

richy c
17-01-06, 10:11 PM
B******s!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Keep an eye out on ebay if you had any special or custom tools.. They know they can get good money quick on there..

Rich

gareth08
17-01-06, 10:16 PM
Andy,
All I can say it was a red G reg Cavalier (probably stolen anyway).:angry:

Mike,
I have a very good suspicion of who they are and where there from so needless to say I WILL be going to pay them a visit very soon.If it isn't them then they will know who it was so I'll just have to break a few bones:angry: to get the information I require:angry: .That bit I AM looking forward to:D it's just that I've got other more important things to sort out first.

As for the dinner thing someones got to do it as theres very little chance of the weable getting up at the moment:(

gareth08
17-01-06, 10:19 PM
B******s!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Keep an eye out on ebay if you had any special or custom tools.. They know they can get good money quick on there..

Rich

Most are specilist tools that only relate to the kitchen industry so they are not much use to anyone unless that is thier trade.

I've already made a few calls to see what might be offered around;)

dave.n
17-01-06, 10:25 PM
Gareth
Just read all the above.
I'm devistated for you:angry:

gareth08
17-01-06, 10:30 PM
Gareth
Just read all the above.
I'm devistated for you:angry:

I can assure dave I'm NOT a happy bunny right now:angry:

bogster
17-01-06, 10:46 PM
Sorry to hear that Gareth,

What a bunch of :whatever: 's!!!! I'm glad your family is ok though. Good luck with the little one on the way.

If the forum organised it I'd chip a little into the pot to help replace one of your power tools.

Hey guys maybe we could do that? :)

Feel gutted for you mate.

Iain
17-01-06, 11:05 PM
I have a very good suspicion of who they are and where there from so needless to say I WILL be going to pay them a visit very soon.If it isn't them then they will know who it was so I'll just have to break a few bones:angry: to get the information I require:angry: .That bit I AM looking forward to:D
I feel like breaking a few bones (my signature will explain) so if you need a hand, just let me know!

Sorry to hear of your troubles at such a time. Good Luck with the baby!

shadow
17-01-06, 11:39 PM
Really sorry to hear that, having stuff nicked from under your nose just makes you sick!

Hope you manage to dig something up with the contacts, as for violence not sorting things, B*ll*x, thats the only thing that these to$$ers are realy scared of.
If I cought em I'd show em how the tools work!!! :angry:

Bets of luck with mum and bub,
sleep well.

Adrian472
18-01-06, 02:06 AM
Anyone wanna buy some cheap cordless drills and screwdrivers spanners...

plod
18-01-06, 07:31 AM
Gareth,

You must complain. Face to face with intruders in your own house and we're not not interested?

Stories like this embarrass me. I'd even suggest a walk along to the local rag. generally, the criterior for not coming is that they'be gone, no direction of travel, no immediate danger, scene preservation etc..

Sorry about your news mate.

Purple AK
18-01-06, 08:47 AM
Gareth.
Gutted for you Mate :mad: But thankfully no violence was involved at the scene. Not the sort of thing you need with Jen's present condition. It happened to me years ago and I know how you feel, It's not the everyday things that go, They can be replaced, It's all the little special tools that you have accumulated over the years that sometimes can never be replaced. EvilBay has a lot to answer for! Years ago they would have had to pedal the goods around Boot fairs etc, Now they can just sit at home in the warm and give your stuff away :angry:
If you need to borrow anything over the following weeks don't hesitate to ask, I might be able to help.

Paul. Love Ya.
But I do think you are somewhat Blinkered! This is a standard response to any non violent crime these days!! You guys just don't have the resources, During the week most of the force will be on rest days after the weekend Drunk Shifts in our Major Towns and Cities :( A Chore I don't envy you for by the way.

plod
18-01-06, 09:56 AM
Domestic burglary and vehicle crime are Force Priorities. I know each case has its own merits and lots of things involved too. Obviously if call not made at the time, there is nothing as urgent in the matter.

Just embarrassed for the bloke.

fab168
18-01-06, 10:23 AM
I really feel for you mate what a horrible experience. Hope it all works out.

My brother had his shop broken into last summer and the dirty b*****d's broke in through the wall with a sledge hammer and nicked a lot of stock etc. Found them selling his stock in the local boot fair still with his price labels on. Phoned the plod they did nothing!!! but that is another story.

Worth keeping your eyes out in your local area though.

There are a lot of nasty individuals out there who need a good kicking.:angry:
Good luck
From fabian

gareth08
18-01-06, 12:31 PM
Paul,
Thanks for your advice it is appreciated.:thumb:
Thank you to everyone else for your comments.:thumb:

There is some intresting news on this that has happened this morning.
I was contacted by the police this morning who came out to take statments etc as they have classed it as burglary as stuff was stolen from my garage which is an integral part of my house.They also sent out forensics but they couldn't find anything specific.

The best bit though is that whilst on my way home I noticed a police car talking to a bloke who they were obviously questioning at the entrance to my road.One of the same :whatever: who I saw last night.I drove round for a second look and was certain that it was the same guy I came face to face with last night.I stopped and told the police this who then took the details etc and said they would look into it.

I've just found out that the outcome of this is that the :whatever: in question is now in police custody after being arrested at his house under suspicion of burglary and theft from a number of incidents last night.

After just giving a statment I've found out that this :whatever: not only has a large quantity of items that he is unable to explain at preasant (not told what exactly) found at his home address but also that a red cavalier (not apparently owned by him) was parked round the corner.

Whilst giving my statment the very nice police officer just happened (accidently of course) to uncover a piece of paper with this :whatever: name and address on which tied in very nicely with what I suspected.:D

Strangely enough this :whatever: was only released from prison recently after being nicked (again) for burglary and theft so I hope he is looking forward to another term inside but this time I belive it will be in the hospital wing :rolleyes:

DiggleBBC
18-01-06, 12:42 PM
An ending almost worthy of Disney. If you get the tools back as well, then make sure you get the film rights to the story.

Really do hope you get your gear back, and well done for putting the verbal boot in.

plod
18-01-06, 12:46 PM
Faith restored. Well done you. Got a bit worried though when you said you had seen him, passed details and thought they let him go..

I'm so pleased for you mate. Let us know what happens. did they actually get away with anything? has it been recovered?

Lifted my day Gareth. i love happy endings

dingocooke
18-01-06, 01:10 PM
What a brilliant ending, all we need now is for the court to sentence the toss8r to lethal injection and justice will have been done.
Well done to pc plod for stopping and searching him, restores your faith.
If you get ur cordless hammer drill back 'spose you could always go and rawplug his knee 4 him-hehe
Good luck with new bambino.

Steve

Dutch Paul
18-01-06, 03:29 PM
Paul,
Thanks for your advice it is appreciated.:thumb:
Thank you to everyone else for your comments.:thumb:

There is some intresting news on this that has happened this morning.
I was contacted by the police this morning who came out to take statments etc as they have classed it as burglary as stuff was stolen from my garage which is an integral part of my house.They also sent out forensics but they couldn't find anything specific.

The best bit though is that whilst on my way home I noticed a police car talking to a bloke who they were obviously questioning at the entrance to my road.One of the same :whatever: who I saw last night.I drove round for a second look and was certain that it was the same guy I came face to face with last night.I stopped and told the police this who then took the details etc and said they would look into it.

I've just found out that the outcome of this is that the :whatever: in question is now in police custody after being arrested at his house under suspicion of burglary and theft from a number of incidents last night.

After just giving a statment I've found out that this :whatever: not only has a large quantity of items that he is unable to explain at preasant (not told what exactly) found at his home address but also that a red cavalier (not apparently owned by him) was parked round the corner.

Whilst giving my statment the very nice police officer just happened (accidently of course) to uncover a piece of paper with this :whatever: name and address on which tied in very nicely with what I suspected.:D

Strangely enough this :whatever: was only released from prison recently after being nicked (again) for burglary and theft so I hope he is looking forward to another term inside but this time I belive it will be in the hospital wing :rolleyes:

My sympathies for what has happened and I hope you get your gear back.
What sticks in my gut is how many times do you read/hear of this sort of repeat offending?
Regardless of whether the bobbies have resources enough or not, it`s plain obvious the crimes are NOT punished well enough (not only in the UK - here is just as bad), even when the scrotes are caught.
I think it`s high time criminals of all types were punished properly in the first place, making them think twice before re-offending.:angry:
I feel better for getting that off my chest - I`ll climb down now.

Good luck with the outcome.

Grease Monkey
18-01-06, 04:27 PM
wasn't there some boss copper a while back advocating the old 3 strikes and you're out rules?

First strike - warning
Second strike - short jail term
Third strike - throw away the key

At least the prospect of a decade behind bars might put the scumbags off.

dingocooke
18-01-06, 05:27 PM
wasn't there some boss copper a while back advocating the old 3 strikes and you're out rules?

First strike - warning
Second strike - short jail term
Third strike - throw away the key

At least the prospect of a decade behind bars might put the scumbags off.

Agree, except thrid strike, lethal injection-hahah:angel:

john cohen
18-01-06, 06:03 PM
:angry: sh*t bags. If we are going to have a whip round come backto me :thumb:

dave.n
18-01-06, 06:25 PM
Gareth
Now that you have some info on this lowlife don't do anything hasty (just yet) you want to be at the birth, or looking after the other man of the house.
Need to speek to you to catch up.:)

V8 BJC
18-01-06, 06:34 PM
Gareth, sorry to be reading about all this. Hope you get your gear back and the put the little sh*t away for a nice term. Giving them a good kicking would be just deserved but so often you here about people getting into bother with the law through dishing out their own justice. Hope it all works out mate and all the best wishes to you and your family regarding the new little one.
See ya soon
Brian & Emma

marc davis
18-01-06, 07:11 PM
Garth,
Sorry to read your bad news total:whatever: I say bring back hanging for these tossers. What makes it worse is the old billed do not want to know.
Good luck with the pending birth.

Regards

Marc

gareth08
13-02-06, 11:50 AM
2/3rd's sorted now.!!!!

Just had to go and identify 1 of the 3 to55ers who thought it would be a good to help themselves to my tools.
He has now been charged with the above:D
Another one is currently wanted for questioning by the Police and apparently the last one is due in court once he has recovered and is released from hospital :D :D :D

Sometimes justice is done one way or another:p

plod
13-02-06, 12:00 PM
Well done mate..

dingocooke
13-02-06, 12:40 PM
...apparently the last one is due in court once he has recovered and is released from hospital...

I hope it was serious!!! Great news, the sort of outcome you can only dream of!!!

Well done

Ricky
13-02-06, 12:58 PM
what was the little t**t in hospital for??:confused:

plod
13-02-06, 01:03 PM
Taking his hands off the wheel..

gareth08
13-02-06, 01:15 PM
what was the little t**t in hospital for??:confused:

I know nothing about it:rolleyes: :D but I belive he had upset someone who knew who he was and had an argument with a rather large bat.:p
He lost and is now in hospital with a few broken bones :D

Ricky
13-02-06, 01:51 PM
Taking his hands off the wheel..
just you wait!

Gareth good news buddy, he might have learnt a few things by now....:D

Clarkson
15-02-06, 10:56 PM
Good outcome Gareth!!:D