PDA

View Full Version : membership

Splitpin
21-01-06, 01:17 AM
Rob,
When will I get my membership recognised?

Mike

Ricky
21-01-06, 11:47 AM
Rob,

Mike

Questions like these should be emailed. send him a pm.:thumb:

robert
22-01-06, 11:10 AM
Rob,

Mike

Mike

I am going to give Marion a call today to sort out a load of membership numbers. :thumb:

shadow
22-01-06, 11:54 AM
Fingers crossed! Hope to get mine too. :thumb:

dman
22-01-06, 11:59 AM
Mike

I am going to give Marion a call today to sort out a load of membership numbers. :thumb:

Hi Robert

Can you put me on your list, some months now I've never recieved anything

Cheer's Dave

steveym
03-02-06, 05:38 PM
Hi,
Can you also look into my membership - I paid several months ago but have not received anything as yet.

Steve

Chris MacDonald
05-04-08, 07:04 PM
I was going to ask about my membership but after reading the other replies to the original thread i can see that this might take a while :(.Just have to go for a long drive instead!:twisted:

ldtopham
05-04-08, 07:09 PM
Me too?? I have been waiting since January and as yet have received nothing at all?

robert
05-04-08, 07:21 PM
Have you guys contacted Marion?

She is the only one that can answer your questions.

ldtopham
05-04-08, 07:26 PM
Rob can you please pass on the details to do so;) I'll drop her an e-mail.

ldtopham
05-04-08, 08:29 PM
Ta. E-mail sent;)

ldtopham
05-04-08, 11:10 PM
Rob, Marion has requested the computerised receipt that I received. I know I recived it on the 23rd Jan 2008 from worldpay butthis is on my other laptop which is being repaired and I won't be gaining access to it anytime soon. Can you help with proving I have paid:confused:

Thanks in advance.

Miket
05-04-08, 11:21 PM
Thinking about this, I've not received a copy of Snake Torque since I re-joined in January. :confused: :confused:

There has been recent posts saying that they had just received there copy. :(

TINKA
05-04-08, 11:23 PM
Thinking about this, I've not received a copy of Snake Torque since I re-joined in January. :confused: :confused:

Yes got my copy on Thursday. :D :D :D

Given up asking Rob to change my status on here now though as it is clear he is not going to :( :(

Purple AK
05-04-08, 11:25 PM

Issue 98 came through last week!! More of a worry is that the voting forms for the AGM were included in the posting!

Miket
05-04-08, 11:26 PM
Yes got my copy on Thursday. :D :D :D

Given up asking Rob to change my status on here now though as it is clear he is not going to :( :(

Martin

What's the edition number. :confused:

P.S Chris has just answered the question

TINKA
05-04-08, 11:27 PM
98 I think

TINKA
05-04-08, 11:28 PM
Martin

Yes just spotted that :( :oops:

Miket
05-04-08, 11:29 PM
More of a worry is that the voting forms for the AGM were included in the posting!

Not 100% certain, but I think I got mine in a separate envelope. :confused:

Miket
05-04-08, 11:31 PM
98 I think

I've got 97, don't know when that was delivered.

TINKA
05-04-08, 11:32 PM
Not 100% certain, but I think I got mine in a separate envelope. :confused:

Was that not a nomination form. :confused:

dave.n
05-04-08, 11:32 PM
Martin

lol......lol.....lol....Who's on the silly questions now then .....lol....lol..:p:p

Miket
05-04-08, 11:36 PM

Ferked if I know what it was. :( :(

I just put TonyM's name down for everything. ;) :D :D

ldtopham
05-04-08, 11:38 PM
Ok, since had a reply. Marion cannot do anything without a receipt from worldpay. She has not received a confirmation from Russell D (not saying you didn't send it Russ) to add me as a member so as far as she is concerened I am not a member. As I did pay up but have a broken laptop with the receipt on and am currenltly moving house, paperwork packed and in storage (bank receipts), can anyone sort this?
Next year I'll do it by post. Am I correct in thinking there has been 1 issue of Snake Torque sent out this year so far (issue 98)?

Miket
05-04-08, 11:41 PM
Am I correct in thinking there has been 1 issue of Snake Torque sent out this year so far (issue 98)?

Lee

Start reading from post 13 on this thread. ;) ;)

ldtopham
05-04-08, 11:44 PM
For some reason when I edit the edition number 8 comes out as a smilie!?
Ok so I have missed 98. I'll look into getting it sent out when I get the membership mix up sorted.

Purple AK
05-04-08, 11:45 PM
The Nomination Form was sent out in a seperate mailing (None were returned)!!!!!!!!! Voting forms to re-elect the current committee were enclosed in the current Snake Torque mailing No98! The worry is that as some members who have recently joined (post january 2008 have still not been acknowledged as members! Are we getting a true feed back of members wishes?

Miket
05-04-08, 11:51 PM
For some reason when I edit the edition number 8 comes out as a smilie!?
Ok so I have missed 98. I'll look into getting it sent out when I get the membership mix up sorted.

Lee

I haven't received edition 98 yet, perhaps as my surname is Taylor, I'm well down the mailing list. :( :(

Purple AK
06-04-08, 12:02 AM
Ok, since had a reply. Marion cannot do anything without a receipt from worldpay. She has not received a confirmation from Russell D (not saying you didn't send it Russ) to add me as a member so as far as she is concerened I am not a member. As I did pay up but have a broken laptop with the receipt on and am currenltly moving house, paperwork packed and in storage (bank receipts), can anyone sort this?
Next year I'll do it by post. Am I correct in thinking there has been 1 issue of Snake Torque sent out this year so far (issue 98)?
Sorry Lee. None of the issues raised so far are acceptable. The paypal/online option was introduced to make things easier! Not cause problems! At the end of the day the Club needs to encourage people to join! Not pi$$ them off!! Things WILL change trust me ;)

ldtopham
06-04-08, 12:26 AM
For the record I'm not pi$$ed off, well nowt another pint of Tetley's won't soothe;):D

robert
06-04-08, 10:53 AM

I must have missed it previously, it has been done now.

robert
06-04-08, 10:57 AM

Lee

I have sent you an email copying in Marion and Russ.

The process for membership is as follows.

You fill in the stuff on here, you then get taken to Worldpay to fill out CC info etc, that gets authorised and an email gets generated and sent to Russ, at the same time a web callback gets sent back to the forum to let the forum know the transactions has been processed and approved.

Once Russ gets his email he sends that through to Marion.

I will have a chat with the rest of the committee to see if we have an issue with the process and if so where the issue is and consequently where we can fix it.

russell_ram
06-04-08, 11:12 AM
Lee, Robert, Marion (!).

You have mail.

Russ

Purple AK
06-04-08, 02:03 PM
I was going to ask about my membership but after reading the other replies to the original thread i can see that this might take a while :(.Just have to go for a long drive instead!:twisted:
Chris. I've just spoken to Marion and you should be recieving your membership this week ;)

ldtopham
06-04-08, 07:34 PM
Thanks for the e-mails Rob, Russ and Chris and Marion. I have just got off the phone with Peter (turns out he is an avid 351C fan so the phone call lasted a good while;)) and all is now sorted. Magazine and membership card will be with me soon.

Keep up the good work.

Purple AK
06-04-08, 09:20 PM
Rob has now changed the system so that Marion also gets a copy of the Paypal Auto email that is sent to Russell. So hopefully things will work better in the future ;)

russell_ram
06-04-08, 10:36 PM
'Marion also gets a copy of the Paypal Auto email '

She already did.

Russ

TINKA
07-04-08, 01:47 AM
I must have missed it previously, it has been done now.

Thanks Rob :D

Miket
07-04-08, 10:28 AM
Panic over, my copy of Snake Torque arrived this morning. ;) :D :D

Chris MacDonald
07-04-08, 08:10 PM
Who's Marion? and how do we get in contact with her? go on tell us! ;).

Chris MacDonald
07-04-08, 08:16 PM
Thanks very much . Cheers Chris

Purple AK
07-04-08, 08:16 PM
Who's Marion? and how do we get in contact with her? go on tell us! ;).
When you get your copy of Snake Torque this week. Her picture is on page 4 and Phone Number on Page 3 ;)