PDA

View Full Version : Seats

Iain
30-01-06, 10:14 PM
Due to recent events with my old painter I am now looking at a complete change in colour scheme. However, this now poses a problem with regard to my seats because if I go for this new colour scheme then they will not be suitable. :(

I am therefore wanting to know if anyone is interested in two seats with details as follows :-

Richfield seats Part No. RX1191 (I THINK. It is the new style)
Special Viper Modification to the back of the seat
Colour - Magnolia Vinyl with Navy Blue piping

These seats are brand new and effectively still bagged. One seat has been out of the bag so that I could put it in the car and set the steering wheel position but that is all.

Assuming that I go ahead and sell these seats I am looking to get as close to full price as possible so that I can buy replacements in the colour of my choice.

Any interested parties should either post here or PM me.

Thanks...

tonym
31-01-06, 08:26 AM
Have you thought of contacting Richfield and part exchanging them against the new ones??? Just a thought :thumb:

Iain
02-02-06, 08:46 PM
Have you thought of contacting Richfield and part exchanging them against the new ones??? Just a thought :thumb:
I have contacted Richfield and even though they remember me and the seats I bought, and the fact that the seats are brand new, they weren't that hopeful with regard to me trading them in. I also approached the idea of having them re-covered but to be honest, it would be just as well to buy new seats! :(

So, if there is anyone wanting some brand new seats then let me know. They are Richfield RX1191 finished in Magnolia Vinyl and lined with dark blue piping. They would especially suit a Viper owner as they have had the special "Viper Mod" done to the back of the seat to allow them to sit further back in the cockpit, but that does not mean that these seats will only fit a Viper. They cost me 500 all in with the mods so I would like to get somewhere around the 400 mark because of the fact that they are brand new.

As a side note, if anyone wants these seats I will throw in the magnolia vinyl material for the dash, door cards and gaiters - FREE OF CHARGE (cost me 30)