PDA

View Full Version : Judea

v8robert
14-02-06, 08:37 PM
Just a quick reminder that all banter re dax vs gd vs ak is just that, banter. I do enjoy the snipes and one up manship that goes on on the site as it's a bit of friendly rivalry, rue the day when i am friend's with someone who owns a dax, not.

It always reminds me of the Life of Brian -
'Are you the Judean People's Front ?'
' **** off, we are the People's Front of Judea'

Peace and love and happiness to all........god i'm stoned :cool:

Miket
14-02-06, 08:44 PM
Just a quick reminder that all banter re dax vs gd vs ak is just that, banter. I do enjoy the snipes and one up manship that goes on on the site as it's a bit of friendly rivalry, rue the day when i am friend's with someone who owns a dax, not.

Banter it is as far as I'm concerned, but there are a few on here who are totally brainwashed. :(

Gotta go and fill my glass up. ;)

Flower Power, I say.:D

Peace and goodwill.

Robin427
14-02-06, 09:01 PM
I presume this is a reaction to my post on an earlier, closed thread. I apologise if my comments were taken out of context - at no time did I imply that the GD faired any better than any other manufacturer would have. I just stated that in that particular example, the GD body served well. Having no experience of other manufacturers bodyshells, I can't comment on those, but to take my comments as an attack on other kits is not what was intended. I know emotions are running fairly high, especially in the Stanley household, but let's be thankful that one of our members survived what sounds like a nasty accident, regardless of whose bit of fibreglass he was encased in...

Purple AK
14-02-06, 09:13 PM

Valid Point Robert ;) I too enjoy the snipes and heaven forbid I may even incite some of them :eek: However my reason for freezing the other post (and indeed this one if it continues) Was simply to give Rob time to grieve and get his head around things. A process that will take as long as it takes ;) Time and Place and all that

CD427JAG
14-02-06, 09:51 PM
"Judean People's Front"
****ing splitters :D

Robin427
14-02-06, 09:55 PM
So says you, big nose :D

RichardG
14-02-06, 09:58 PM
The cheese makers shall inherit the earth...

Robin427
14-02-06, 10:02 PM
Wrelease WrichardG and Wrobin427!!

CD427JAG
14-02-06, 10:03 PM
"Wolf nipple chips, get them while they're hot" :rolleyes:

Grease Monkey
15-02-06, 06:28 AM
Brothers, Brothers, we should be struggling TOGETHER.!!

dave
15-02-06, 06:55 AM
Just remember Robert is not the messiah...........He's a very naughty boy.

craggle
15-02-06, 07:31 AM
Wait till Bigus Dickus hears of this.......

v8robert
15-02-06, 08:24 AM
A ****ing dax, a ****ing gd, a ****ing ak, a ****ing sumo, a ****ing ram, four ****ing wheels and an engine !!

Grease Monkey
15-02-06, 08:32 AM
Planes, Trains & Autos??

I think we've skipped films...

dinosoar
15-02-06, 08:50 AM
Waht about the Popular Peoples front?........

He's over there......

Robin427
15-02-06, 10:03 AM
Look, why don't you just all **** off?

Ricky
15-02-06, 10:41 AM

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Miket
15-02-06, 11:10 AM
Perhaps you could advise in which context we should take that, is it averb, noun, adjective, adverb, or interjection :confused: :D :D

Grease Monkey
15-02-06, 12:38 PM
Perhaps you could advise in which context we should take that, is it averb, noun, adjective, adverb, or interjection :confused: :D :D

Could it be that Mike and Ricky haven't seen it??? I believe the correct response should be 'How Messiah, how should we **** off?'

v8robert
15-02-06, 01:35 PM
:p :o :D :p :o

aah isn't it nice when we can all be friends, now **** off

RichardG
15-02-06, 07:35 PM
How shall we all **** off oh lord?

robert
15-02-06, 07:50 PM
I'm not the Messiah! Will you please listen? I am not the Messiah, do you understand? Honestly!

robert
15-02-06, 07:51 PM
Centurion: What's this, then? "Romanes eunt domus"? People called Romanes, they go, the house?
Brian: It says, "Romans go home. "
Centurion: No it doesn't ! What's the latin for "Roman"? Come on, come on !
Brian: Er, "Romanus" !
Centurion: Vocative plural of "Romanus" is?
Brian: Er, er, "Romani" !
Centurion: [Writes "Romani" over Brian's graffiti] "Eunt"? What is "eunt"? Conjugate the verb, "to go" !
Brian: Er, "Ire". Er, "eo", "is", "it", "imus", "itis", "eunt".
Centurion: So, "eunt" is...?
Brian: Third person plural present indicative, "they go".
Centurion: But, "Romans, go home" is an order. So you must use...?
[He twists Brian's ear]
Brian: Aaagh ! The imperative !
Centurion: Which is...?
Brian: Aaaagh ! Er, er, "i" !
Centurion: How many Romans?
Brian: Aaaaagh ! Plural, plural, er, "ite" !
Centurion: [Writes "ite"] "Domus"? Nominative? "Go home" is motion towards, isn't it?
Brian: Dative !
[the Centurion holds a sword to his throat]
Brian: Aaagh ! Not the dative, not the dative ! Er, er, accusative, "Domum" !
Centurion: But "Domus" takes the locative, which is...?
Brian: Er, "Domum" !
Centurion: [Writes "Domum"] Understand? Now, write it out a hundred times.
Brian: Yes sir. Thank you, sir. Hail Caesar, sir.
Centurion: Hail Caesar ! And if it's not done by sunrise, I'll cut your balls off.

robert
15-02-06, 07:53 PM
There shall in that time be rumors of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things with the sort of raffia-work base, that has an attachment. At that time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer, and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight O'clock.

rich
15-02-06, 07:54 PM
Always look on the bright side.....

v8robert
15-02-06, 07:57 PM
Rob, you have seen that film way too many times. Can't stop giggling though. Quality !!

Grease Monkey
15-02-06, 07:58 PM
Someone's been on IMDB...

Either that or he's the sort of person who can recite the parrot sketch word for word by heart...

rich
15-02-06, 07:59 PM
Wait till Bigus Dickus hears of this.......

He has a wife you know!

robert
15-02-06, 08:04 PM
He has a wife you know!

Incontinentia Buttocks. :D

robert
15-02-06, 08:05 PM
Rob, you have seen that film way too many times. Can't stop giggling though. Quality !!

Guilty as charged, I have seent it maybe once or twice. :D

robert
15-02-06, 08:07 PM
Someone's been on IMDB...

Either that or he's the sort of person who can recite the parrot sketch word for word by heart...

'Ello, Polly! Mister Polly Parrot! I've got a lovely fresh cuttle fish for you if you wake up, Mr. Polly Parrot.

There, 'e moved!!!

No he didn't, you pushed the cage.

:D :D

Miket
15-02-06, 08:20 PM
'Ello, Polly! Mister Polly Parrot! I've got a lovely fresh cuttle fish for you if you wake up, Mr. Polly Parrot.

There, 'e moved!!!

No he didn't, you pushed the cage.

:D :D
Are you sure you havn't suffered a head injury in the accident, cos your pretty chirpy after all you have been through. ;) :D

robert
15-02-06, 08:44 PM
Are you sure you havn't suffered a head injury in the accident, cos your pretty chirpy after all you have been through. ;) :D

Might as well laugh, the alternative is to get depressed about it. Much better to just pick up the bits and carry on.;)

Its all part of lifes rich tapestry.

Andy S
15-02-06, 09:42 PM
lets not forget SPAM

rich
15-02-06, 09:45 PM
lets not forget SPAM

with a side helping of ALBATROSS

Andy S
15-02-06, 09:48 PM
I seem to recall the song being recited if thats the word in a certain Kentucky Fried Chicken after an infamous beach party on the south coast some years back, Billy no mates should remember, he got lined up against a wall with the other 'mooners' by Hastings finest occifers, thats after he went through the roof of a beach hut just as the boys in blue turned up to tell us we were in the wrong car park (we had council permission)!!!!!!! stupid buggers...ended up if I recall about 60 of us instaed of the original birthday party of 20, he he he

dave.n
15-02-06, 09:57 PM
Andy
I seem to remember losing every stitch of clothing after going skinny dipping with the girls and driving home with a car full of totaly naked girls and boys.

Andy S
15-02-06, 10:04 PM
Isnt it stange how the mind plays tricks....especially with age......
2 people at the same place and time remember things completely differently ?????

dave.n
15-02-06, 10:09 PM
I do still have marks on my body from the beach hut fall. It was lucky I fell inside when the rozzers arrived. The mooning incident was out of a mk2 consul.

Andy S
15-02-06, 10:12 PM
Dark blue one if memory serves, oh and wasnt the driver called Quentin ????
no names no pack drill Dave !!!!!!!!!!

tonym
15-02-06, 10:25 PM
Andy and Dave, i think you two need to get a room..........

Robin427
16-02-06, 10:28 AM
Right!
Stop this! It's silly...

...very silly indeed.

v8robert
16-02-06, 10:38 AM
Andy and Dave in their room:

Why are you holding my hand ?
Where's your other hand ?
In between two pillows...
They're not pillows.

Hit 170mph yesterday

robert
16-02-06, 12:02 PM
Hit 170mph yesterday

Hit central reservation on Sunday. :D :D

mick m
16-02-06, 08:50 PM
Sorry to hear that Rob, I've seen the pictures, I bet that was an adrenelin rush.
remember, Blessed are the cheese makers.

All the best, Mick

dave.n
16-02-06, 09:15 PM
Tony
Yeah it must look a bit sus, but I can assure you that I would have climbed over Andy or any bloke to get at the fine ladies all aged between 18 and 25 as they were all naked too. Andy has always had an attractive lady by his side so I would have had no chance anyway.
I do apologise to all of you that were not there it was "emotional" as vinny would say.

I wonder what they are all doing know?
Maybe a reunion "skinny dipping at between 45 and 50" I wonder if anything points upwards anymore.

Andy S
16-02-06, 09:29 PM
Got to say Dave you are ssoooooooooooo right re the naked girls ( ladies now) it is a mamory I will treasure forever, seeing all those naked butts heading across the sand for the sea, oh my god !!!!
So you fancy my missus then do you ??? we need to talk.....................

Mind you your choice in the opposite sex hasnt been that bad either mate, have to say Lucy is the best so far, so perhaps we are even ????

dave.n
16-02-06, 09:57 PM
Andy
I'll try and get hold of Bones next week to see if he has still got the photo's.
It would be great if he has.

tonym
17-02-06, 10:05 AM
Mind you your choice in the opposite sex hasnt been that bad either mate, have to say Lucy is the best so far

Andy, do you know something Lucy, and the rest of us, don't??????? :D

clive a brown
17-02-06, 12:45 PM
Lets not forget - (holding one sandal aloft) - It's a sign!!!!