PDA

View Full Version : My Bruv!

osgood
24-02-06, 07:03 PM
God this site is very boring over the last three days!! Shall I ask my brother in Devon to team up with me and post some interesting stuff?? Osgood :)

Big Thirsty
24-02-06, 07:10 PM
Oh Yes Oh Yes yes.

Think I will cancel the night out down the pub and stay in front of the computer instead. Should make for a more interesting night he he !

Ian

fcukruss
24-02-06, 07:45 PM
could be interesting if osgood is upto his usual standard!

Dutch Paul
24-02-06, 08:27 PM
could be interesting if osgood is upto his usual standard!
Opinions vary :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

fcukruss
25-02-06, 08:22 AM
and everyone is entitled to there own opinion.

russ

COBRA KEV01
25-02-06, 09:55 AM
and everyone is entitled to there own opinion.

russ

Yes indeed if they do not want to read they can bog off!!!!!!!

osgood
25-02-06, 11:18 AM
Opinions vary :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yes especially your Paul :) :p Osgood

osgood
25-02-06, 11:21 AM
Yes indeed if they do not want to read they can bog off!!!!!!!

Okay Bruv, right what subject do you reckon we should start with?? Perhaps a poll on immigration or is that a little fierce to start with? Osgood :)

Clarkson
25-02-06, 01:03 PM
Okay Bruv, right what subject do you reckon we should start with?? Perhaps a poll on immigration or is that a little fierce to start with? Osgood :)

How about your poor engine rebuilds!!??:D :D

Dutch Paul
25-02-06, 02:21 PM
Yes especially your Paul :) :p Osgood

15 hours before you bit - getting slow Eric :D :D :D

Dutch Paul
25-02-06, 02:21 PM
Immigration eh?
It didn`t do me any harm :D

osgood
25-02-06, 06:05 PM
15 hours before you bit - getting slow Eric :D :D :D

Sorry Paul yes I know slipping but I am 60!!!:( I could have been on the gold watch hence the delay ;) Eric.

osgood
25-02-06, 06:12 PM
How about your poor engine rebuilds!!??:D :D

Okay Clarkson thats it war!!!! Nothing wrong with my, not rebuilds but replacements engines, which ever the case due to weak parts and heavey right foot, when you can get your donkey lump to rev to 7,500 let me know: real mad :mad: SO-GOOD!!!!

BHP is not everything, it's not what it does but the way it gets there, B-sted B-sted :( :mad: :mad: !!!!!!!

Clarkson
25-02-06, 06:41 PM
Okay Clarkson thats it war!!!! Nothing wrong with my, not rebuilds but replacements engines, which ever the case due to weak parts and heavey right foot, when you can get your donkey lump to rev to 7,500 let me know: real mad :mad: SO-GOOD!!!!

BHP is not everything, it's not what it does but the way it gets there, B-sted B-sted :( :mad: :mad: !!!!!!!

HaHa Err ,if you built a decent size motor, you won't have to rev it to 7500k:confused: It's not a motor bike engine! If you want to rev it that hard buy some quality parts,and don't be a tight wad! Also what's a 60 year old doing reving a V8 motor to 7.5K anyway?? Maybe you have clutch control problems! :D :D :D :D :D Old Fart!

Andy S
25-02-06, 08:03 PM
OK saturday night just got interesting...he he he:D :D
What say you to that old man osgood......

wooden spoon club founder member

Andy S
25-02-06, 08:10 PM
So much for that, looks like he's taken himself off to bed with his mug of Horlicks.
and I thought that it was only Mike T that did that??????
Oh well never mind, night night Osgood SSSSNNNNZZZZZ

Clarkson
25-02-06, 08:16 PM
So much for that, looks like he's taken himself off to bed with his mug of Horlicks.

He had a early night the other nite!! Old age!:D

Miket
25-02-06, 09:12 PM
Something and off comes to mind. :mad: ;) :D

COBRA KEV01
25-02-06, 09:45 PM
Something and off comes to mind. :mad: ;) :D

Evening mike been rummaging in the streets for any dog ends lately?!!

COBRA KEV01
25-02-06, 09:47 PM

Something innocent and mild looking,not unlike your wolf in sheeps clothing!
And then............................
How about house prices and why some areas the prices have slumped?!!!!

osgood
26-02-06, 08:53 AM
Morning all!! I was so upset with all your scathing comments re my age, driving abilities & engine building I went to check on my Coco and went to bed :) Well no not really I got a call from my night Nurse and thought I better go along. My Bruv's Cousin is up for a few days, she works for help the aged, and does a bit part time for Miket, so more than qualified to put me to bed :cool: Osgood. :p

osgood
26-02-06, 09:09 AM
Something innocent and mild looking,not unlike your wolf in sheeps clothing!
And then............................
How about house prices and why some areas the prices have slumped?!!!!

Okay Kev house prices it is then (Property Market), do you want to start a new thread say in the cockpit as we will be in for a jolly baiting from the Sheriff's if we venture in the wrong department??? Osgood:D

COBRA KEV01
26-02-06, 09:41 AM
Okay Kev house prices it is then (Property Market), do you want to start a new thread say in the cockpit as we will be in for a jolly baiting from the Sheriff's if we venture in the wrong department??? Osgood:D

Certainly sir,but we will need to start it all innocent like and then bring proceedings to a gentle boil,before full blast.........

Miket
26-02-06, 10:15 AM
Morning all!! I was so upset with all your scathing comments re my age, driving abilities & engine building I went to check on my Coco and went to bed :) Well no not really I got a call from my night Nurse and thought I better go along. My Bruv's Cousin is up for a few days, she works for help the aged, and does a bit part time for Miket, so more than qualified to put me to bed :cool: Osgood. :p
"Bev, Kev --- Kev, Bev" ;) :D

fcukruss
26-02-06, 10:36 AM
if you ask me he looks like norris from coronation street,not that i watch it of course!

fcukruss
26-02-06, 10:43 AM
heres a picture of norris,make your own minds up.

kevchard
26-02-06, 11:50 AM
Who's running the cabin when you are logged on here Eric, poor Rita? lol.
Keep up the contavery So-good, we love it :).

kevchard
26-02-06, 11:55 AM
Hi Eric
You joined www.buysellcortina.co.uk (http://www.buysellcortina.co.uk). There is a member on the called 'osgood isgood'. Bit of a spooky coincidence for my liking :D !!!!!!!.
I was on the mitsi gto forums the other day and saw a signature that you and Kev would like. I will send you a link via email.
Good luck with the night nurse ;) .
Cheers

osgood
26-02-06, 07:05 PM
Hi Eric
You joined www.buysellcortina.co.uk (http://www.buysellcortina.co.uk). There is a member on the called 'osgood isgood'. Bit of a spooky coincidence for my liking :D !!!!!!!.
I was on the mitsi gto forums the other day and saw a signature that you and Kev would like. I will send you a link via email.
Good luck with the night nurse ;) .
Cheers
Nice one Kev, not guilty me-Lord hee hee!! Mind you I have got an
uncling to join the Morris Marina Drivers Club:) Osgood:rolleyes: :D

osgood
26-02-06, 07:07 PM
Bruv, yes will start some thing tomorrow too tired right now and your sis has promised to tuck me up for the night :D Osgood.

COBRA KEV01
26-02-06, 10:15 PM
Bruv, yes will start some thing tomorrow too tired right now and your sis has promised to tuck me up for the night :D Osgood.

Not a bad looking woman these days is she!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

osgood
27-02-06, 07:16 AM
Not a bad looking woman these days is she!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well say no more Bruv, obviously takes after your good self Osgood :)

choogh
27-02-06, 09:41 AM
Bring back Conscription.......Corporal and Capital punishment..
Charlie

osgood
27-02-06, 09:16 PM
Bring back Conscription.......Corporal and Capital punishment..
Charlie

Yes have to agree Charlie 2 years national service would sort out the Charves, cat of nine tails and the birch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Osgood :cool:

COBRA KEV01
27-02-06, 09:58 PM
Yes have to agree Charlie 2 years national service would sort out the Charves, cat of nine tails and the birch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Osgood :cool:

...........also stonings and the death penalty.

Neil O
28-02-06, 08:38 AM

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone......................;)

choogh
28-02-06, 11:27 AM
IN COMING........................................DUCK ...............
Charlie

Big Thirsty
28-02-06, 11:43 AM

Yes we should save that specially for those that kidnap and threaten a manager, his wife & child, in order to rob a certain Kent cash facility :mad:

By the way, when I mean a certain Kent Cash Facility, I am talking about Tonbridge not British American Engines (although having a spare 50m hanging around would be nice though :p )

Ian.

Neil O
28-02-06, 12:27 PM
IN COMING........................................DUCK ...............
Charlie

Quack !! :D

osgood
28-02-06, 07:02 PM
What I don't quite understand is Lord Archer does a full 2 years for telling porkies, our Muslim Cleric the hook ba-ted who had the High Street closed off every Friday in Finchely which apparently cost the tax payer 2 grand a week surrounded with masked Muslim agitators ( Which Judge ordered that??) is only serving 2 years of a 7 year sentence. Did you know they pay prison officers extra money to wipe his a-se 3 times a day Osgood :mad:

Clarkson
02-03-06, 10:00 PM
You been a naughty boy again sogood????

osgood
03-03-06, 08:33 AM
You been a naughty boy again sogood????

Who me David, not a chance mate would I as if SO-GOOD ;)

Clarkson
03-03-06, 10:53 PM
Who me David, not a chance mate would I as if SO-GOOD ;)

I see your posts are getting deleted again!:D :D

Neil O
04-03-06, 09:30 AM
I see your posts are getting deleted again!:D :D

Good, serves him right too. ;) :D

osgood
04-03-06, 10:54 AM
Good, serves him right too. ;) :D

Neil your only jelious, hey just had a thought, I wonder if I hold the record for the most deleted postes then :D Osgood