PDA

View Full Version : Nnickers - thats what I say

mikey
26-02-06, 10:29 AM
Rob

Just logged on and got greeted 10 pairs for 5 - whats the club coming to. Wo in there right mind advertiss ladies knickers on a muscle car site.

Anyway thought I'd better make ammends before club cobra logs in in the morning.
Mike:D

mikey
26-02-06, 10:36 AM
Humph - wrong image type - try again

robert
26-02-06, 06:25 PM
Rob

Just logged on and got greeted 10 pairs for 5 - whats the club coming to. Wo in there right mind advertiss ladies knickers on a muscle car site.

Anyway thought I'd better make ammends before club cobra logs in in the morning.
Mike:D

Its so you can buy your other half some nice underwear, and then you can let her know the edited figure the new engine cost you, se won't notice the budget just went out of the window. :D

steamyrotter
27-02-06, 08:20 PM
Humph - wrong image type - try again

Cheeky.....:eek:

;) ;)

Neil O
28-02-06, 08:41 AM
Its so you can buy your other half some nice underwear, and then you can let her know the edited figure the new engine cost you, se won't notice the budget just went out of the window. :D

Rob, do they do 'larger' sizes? It's just that I don't see any butts there that match the wife's.....................:D

wilf
28-02-06, 11:20 AM
I am unsure about the "Wilf was here" logo - does that mean I was supposedly wearing those frillies?

Prefer a thong myself. :eek:

mikey
28-02-06, 12:05 PM
I am unsure about the "Wilf was here" logo - does that mean I was supposedly wearing those frillies?

Prefer a thong myself. :eek:

:D :D Nah

Be careful you might get Osgoods pulse racing if you shoot him images, I think he is starting to like you.

I was referring to your stealth and prowess of course Wilf
Mike