PDA

View Full Version : Council tax rise!

Clarkson
04-03-06, 03:09 PM
We will all soon get our new bloody annual council tax bill thru the letter box,possible 25% rise to pay for olympics!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :confused: Only just paid last years!:D

What's your views on this?? Because I bloody hate it and it's all wrong!:mad:

Spanish Dave
04-03-06, 04:28 PM
Here in Spain we have a 4 bed villa with pool large workshop and 1800 sq. metres of land and the tax we pay is only 280 euros or so per year ... hehe

fcukruss
04-03-06, 04:49 PM
everyone loves a bighead!

fair play to you,we are the stupid ones for actually staying in a country that rips off its people.

russ

john cohen
04-03-06, 07:08 PM

fair play to you,we are the stupid ones for actually staying in a country that rips off its people.

russ:D :rolleyes: :mad: :confused: I will go along with that!!!!!:eek:

v8robert
04-03-06, 07:25 PM
Oh dear god, why won't someone spare a thought for the poor asylum seekers that invade our country. The rise in council tax needs to help pay for their spurious claims of Incapacity Benefit. What a bunch of mugs we are.

Fear not, tearful Tony will wrestle with his conscience and decide that the rise is justified as he lives the high life out of reach form the scum that pollutes our streets. Are we living in a democratic state or is it Tony's dictatorship ? Do the mothers and fathers of the servicemen that are continuing to die in Iraq feel some comfort that Tony said a prayer to our mighty lord; would he have sent his son to Iraq ? As usual the honourable men and women of our country are merely pawns in a different game.

Praise the lord, earth was created in how many days Tony ??...

The olympics is a positive step however as usual theirs a snake in the grass called Mr Blair

From right wing Rob :D

Spanish Dave
04-03-06, 07:45 PM

russ

yes, the cost of living here in Spain (though not nearly as cheap as it used to be) is one of the many reasons that persuaded me to move over here ... one disadvantage however is that I have to have my AK kit transported here ... also most of the other bits from the UK ... build the car .... send it back to the UK for SVA ... then bring it back here. A lot of messing .... the only good bit is that I have just bought a SBC Goodwrench engine here (to rebuild as a 383 stroker) saving me ths shipping costs on importing a block or engine to rebuild. cheers from sunny Spain ... looking forward to going on a classic car rally in the morning!

rich
04-03-06, 08:30 PM
If I remember rightly, any person belonging to a faith that takes up a specific amount time every day for devotion(2 hours every night on this site) are immune from the everyday rigours of such things as council tax. This of course needs to be proved to be a genuine faith with many believers(close on 3000 members now registered) and places to worship(Stoneleigh).

SO oh Hail the Cobra ...
for it is the chosen one

Who will join me brothers:D

john cohen
04-03-06, 08:30 PM
:eek: WELL SAID ROB I TOTALY AGREE WITH YOUR WORDS COMPLEATLY.. SO WELL PUT MATE IF I COULD WRIGHT WORDS LIKE THAT I WOULD RUN FOR OFFICE. WELL DONE AGAIN!!!!!!! :D ;) :rolleyes: :eek: :confused:
Oh dear god, why won't someone spare a thought for the poor asylum seekers that invade our country. The rise in council tax needs to help pay for their spurious claims of Incapacity Benefit. What a bunch of mugs we are.

Fear not, tearful Tony will wrestle with his conscience and decide that the rise is justified as he lives the high life out of reach form the scum that pollutes our streets. Are we living in a democratic state or is it Tony's dictatorship ? Do the mothers and fathers of the servicemen that are continuing to die in Iraq feel some comfort that Tony said a prayer to our mighty lord; would he have sent his son to Iraq ? As usual the honourable men and women of our country are merely pawns in a different game.

Praise the lord, earth was created in how many days Tony ??...

The olympics is a positive step however as usual theirs a snake in the grass called Mr Blair

From right wing Rob :D

rangrov
05-03-06, 10:24 AM
I think we will all wake up one day and realise our so called great britain will not be great anymore, in the words of my father god rest his soul, we fought 2 world wars and ended up being a holding camp for imagrants and foot pads. We are not a multi racial society and never will be, we will all suffer with council tax and lack of free speech, if you sit down and count the different taxes we pay in to it will shock you. I myself can not see this country getting better, there was a comment on a popular soap the other week calling white trailor trash and it got something like 180 complaints, now if a white english man says the wrong thing he is classed as a raciast, i dont see these non white people being prosicuted for being raciast against the whites. 1972 enoch powel said the streets will run with blood and he got ousted, well ime sorry boys and girls but the streets are running with blood, right thats me of my soap box. have a nice day now:D

Clarkson
05-03-06, 07:26 PM
I think we will all wake up one day and realise our so called great britain will not be great anymore, in the words of my father god rest his soul, we fought 2 world wars and ended up being a holding camp for imagrants and foot pads. We are not a multi racial society and never will be, we will all suffer with council tax and lack of free speech, if you sit down and count the different taxes we pay in to it will shock you. I myself can not see this country getting better, there was a comment on a popular soap the other week calling white trailor trash and it got something like 180 complaints, now if a white english man says the wrong thing he is classed as a raciast, i dont see these non white people being prosicuted for being raciast against the whites. 1972 enoch powel said the streets will run with blood and he got ousted, well ime sorry boys and girls but the streets are running with blood, right thats me of my soap box. have a nice day now:D

So well said mate!!!!:mad: :mad:

plod
05-03-06, 07:43 PM
If I remember rightly, any person belonging to a faith that takes up a specific amount time every day for devotion(2 hours every night on this site) are immune from the everyday rigours of such things as council tax. This of course needs to be proved to be a genuine faith with many believers(close on 3000 members now registered) and places to worship(Stoneleigh).

SO oh Hail the Cobra ...
for it is the chosen one

Who will join me brothers:D

I will join ye oh bretheren of righteous worship, 'cept I will have some boy bitches build for me so I can rest.

And when the day hath ended, I shall provide them with light so they may continue with the work from The Lord!

Anyway, Council tax. Dont get me started..