PDA

View Full Version : Heres a new scam for you...

Grease Monkey
08-03-06, 08:45 PM
This sounds like a gag, but it actually just happened.

Bloke rings our doorbell, introduces himself as a new neighbour, just moved in up the road, and asks for an extension cable. Apparently his electricity key (in his hand being waved around) has run out and he wants to run a cable to next door to have some light etc. (His neighbours are apparently out, but will be back later)

We don't have a cable, so he then asks for some cash to charge up the key.

Turns out he's a muslim (Beard, Hat, Tan etc), and so isn't allowed a normal 'interest bearing' bank account, and so can't get any cash to charge the key up, and doesn't have any credit or cash cards. Starts spiel about having children at home cold, in the dark etc etc.

Being the good samaritan i am, (occasionally) i get a tenner and say i'll give it to him once he's opened his front door. We walk 3 doors up the road and amnesia appears to overcome him as he looks wildly around for 'his' house.

He ends up walking towards a house on the corner of the entrance to the alley at the back of my house, one i drive up every time i take the toy out. The same car is in the drive that's been there for the last 2 years. Hmm.. new neighbour eh?

He then fumbles around and pulls out a car key, at which point i explain that he is taking the piss and walk away.

He then has the cheek 5 minutes later to come back to the front door and wave £50 at me, saying thank for the effoft but he's managed to get himself sorted and goodnight. Probably just came back to check if we were on the phone to the rozzers.

Tell me, should i be on the phone to the coppers or would they not do anything anyway (He's probably miles away by now) ???

Andy S
08-03-06, 08:51 PM
I would say report it, you probably wont be the first and this type of begging / fraud is illegal, as he probably is, sorry, they are almost certainly aware and if it helps to pinpoint him then all the better.
He might even just be casing the area to see who's in etc and where males live and females live etc etc etc.

dave.n
08-03-06, 08:55 PM
Anyone comes to my door and I don't know them and they haven't got ID (eg gas, electric, old bill etc). THEY GET TOLD TO F0CK OFF !!!!!

Just the area I live in...........................................lovel y place.

dave.n
08-03-06, 08:57 PM
Andy you are spot on, he could be sussing out the area.
Just think it could have been an old codger eh! Mike

Chimeara
08-03-06, 08:58 PM
What a complete a**hole. let the cretin knock on my door. Il have the shotgun out before he can say electric and put a couple barrells of 5 shot up his chuff.

We cant even relax in the comfort of our own homes without the scum of society trying to rip us off.

I really would report it like said what else else is he upto or tinking of doing. You hear so many horror stories these days.

A mans home is his castle remember so we need to stand up to such behaviour

Anthony

Robin427
09-03-06, 02:26 AM
Muslims aren't allowed interest accruing bank accounts, which is why there are specific large Muslim operated banks...

Grease Monkey
09-03-06, 05:59 AM
Muslims aren't allowed interest accruing bank accounts, which is why there are specific large Muslim operated banks...

We knew that! That's why it sounded so convincing. He also asked if there were any other muslims living nearby (Our immediate neighbours), probably not as i first thought because they'd understand the problem, but more like he knew they'd rumble him quicker. :mad:

And Robin, What are you doing up at 4am ??!! That would place you as far east as Israel??, or as far west as Canada?

plod
09-03-06, 07:44 AM
Adrian, 2 things...

I'd call it in. They probably have quite a few calls on it already. Could be linked to distraction burglaries. it could also just be for intelligence....

Which links nicely to my 2nd point. Have you taken an inteliigence test recently? I say this in good faith and humour as you seem indifferent to it it and he scammed a tenner off you. But mate, I thought I was a little gullible.

Still, lets us know these people have nerve...

Grease Monkey
09-03-06, 11:10 AM
Adrian, 2 things...
Which links nicely to my 2nd point. Have you taken an inteliigence test recently? I say this in good faith and humour as you seem indifferent to it it and he scammed a tenner off you. But mate, I thought I was a little gullible.
Still, lets us know these people have nerve...

The tenner is still safe in my pocket, which is where it was going to stay until i confirmed his address. Since he forgot where he lived and couldn't find the door key i walked off, cash in pocket.

plod
09-03-06, 12:28 PM
The tenner is still safe in my pocket, which is where it was going to stay until i confirmed his address. Since he forgot where he lived and couldn't find the door key i walked off, cash in pocket.

:D ;) ...........well done mate!

Neil O
09-03-06, 03:05 PM
Coming in to Heathrow Airport the other day we were asked by a sweet little Asian lady if she could borrow a mobile to phone her son. She shows a little note book with a number in it.
My mate was just about to phone the number for her, but I stopped him. It's a scam.
The number is a premium rate number, about 25 if she can stay on it long enough.

There was something about the way she said 'excuse me' in French, and then spoke English to ask to use the phone that didn't seem right.

When I told her where the pay phones were (about 10 metres away) she didn't seem to want to go and make a call.

We should have performed a citizen's arrest and deported her sorry **** back where she came from.

tarmacscratcher
09-03-06, 05:06 PM
Coming in to Heathrow Airport the other day we were asked by a sweet little Asian lady if she could borrow a mobile to phone her son. She shows a little note book with a number in it.
My mate was just about to phone the number for her, but I stopped him. It's a scam.
The number is a premium rate number, about 25 if she can stay on it long enough.

There was something about the way she said 'excuse me' in French, and then spoke English to ask to use the phone that didn't seem right.

When I told her where the pay phones were (about 10 metres away) she didn't seem to want to go and make a call.

We should have performed a citizen's arrest and deported her sorry **** back where she came from.

What's the world coming to if you can't trust little old ladies even........sad.

Robin427
09-03-06, 05:55 PM
Robin, What are you doing up at 4am ??!! That would place you as far east as Israel??, or as far west as Canada?

American Junior it is...

osgood
09-03-06, 09:28 PM
This sounds like a gag, but it actually just happened.

Bloke rings our doorbell, introduces himself as a new neighbour, just moved in up the road, and asks for an extension cable. Apparently his electricity key (in his hand being waved around) has run out and he wants to run a cable to next door to have some light etc. (His neighbours are apparently out, but will be back later)

We don't have a cable, so he then asks for some cash to charge up the key.

Turns out he's a muslim (Beard, Hat, Tan etc), and so isn't allowed a normal 'interest bearing' bank account, and so can't get any cash to charge the key up, and doesn't have any credit or cash cards. Starts spiel about having children at home cold, in the dark etc etc.

Being the good samaritan i am, (occasionally) i get a tenner and say i'll give it to him once he's opened his front door. We walk 3 doors up the road and amnesia appears to overcome him as he looks wildly around for 'his' house.

He ends up walking towards a house on the corner of the entrance to the alley at the back of my house, one i drive up every time i take the toy out. The same car is in the drive that's been there for the last 2 years. Hmm.. new neighbour eh?

He then fumbles around and pulls out a car key, at which point i explain that he is taking the piss and walk away.

He then has the cheek 5 minutes later to come back to the front door and wave 50 at me, saying thank for the effoft but he's managed to get himself sorted and goodnight. Probably just came back to check if we were on the phone to the rozzers.

Tell me, should i be on the phone to the coppers or would they not do anything anyway (He's probably miles away by now) ???

Adrian say no more, Muslim from whatever quater this country is rife with them, suprised he did not have a knife or gun in in hand you had a lucky break I guess, but it does need reporting although the old bill are reluctant to get involved when Muslims are involved Osgood :mad:

rangrov
10-03-06, 11:15 AM
ALL THESE PEICES OF SH#TE THAT THEY LET IN OUR COUNTRY ARE TAKEING THE PI#S OUT OF US,:mad: IF YOU'R GOING TO GET SCREWED AT LEAST LET IT BE ONE OF OUR OWN. ONE DAY THIS COUNTRY WILL WAKE UP AND REALISE WHAT KIND OF CRAP WE ARE IN, THEN IT WILL BE TOO LATE. IF IT WAS ME I WOULD SHIP THE LOT BACK. HAVE A NICE DAY YAALLL .:D :D :D

Robin427
10-03-06, 01:05 PM
Ship them back to where? Some interesting ideas you have - I think there was a similar experiment in Germany in the 1930's...

Silent Partner
10-03-06, 01:50 PM
The only reason that the chaps religion was an issue was related to his banking situation. I hope that no one is of the opinion that GM and I are at all racist.

rangrov
10-03-06, 01:59 PM
Yea my dad fought in that war and lost a lot of mates over it, your only 28 god help you in 30 odd years when the goverment is full of sh#te and you have no pension or health service cos all of these unwanted foot pads have bled this country dry, thats the trouble with the people like you they cant see wots in front off them, when the ballon goes up all the footpads will ring each other and form a mass mob the british will sit back in there chairs and say oh well i suppose some one else will sort it out. As you can tell i will not be one sat in my chair. Oh and by the way get your history books out and check out german history, the germans was sick of being run down by prospering foreigners, so it did not take much of a leader to rally them round. Right ime of my soap box now.:D :D :D

tarmacscratcher
10-03-06, 02:18 PM
Yea my dad fought in that war and lost a lot of mates over it, your only 28 god help you in 30 odd years when the goverment is full of sh#te and you have no pension or health service cos all of these unwanted foot pads have bled this country dry, thats the trouble with the people like you they cant see wots in front off them, when the ballon goes up all the footpads will ring each other and form a mass mob the british will sit back in there chairs and say oh well i suppose some one else will sort it out. As you can tell i will not be one sat in my chair. Oh and by the way get your history books out and check out german history, the germans was sick of being run down by prospering foreigners, so it did not take much of a leader to rally them round. Right ime of my soap box now.:D :D :D

Heil Hitler!!!

History books...yeah ..right. Which nationality had the biggest empire the world has ever seen? :) and who really invented concentration camps?

rangrov
10-03-06, 02:37 PM
Wot ever wot ever, if you cant see this country disapearing down the pan with the weight of imagrants illegals and too many foreigners etc, well you must be blind, multi racial england no way. good bye:D :D :D

osgood
10-03-06, 07:17 PM
Ow here we go again, its okay for every-one else to mention Muslim or Asian but when I do its wiped off the map, don't you realize you stupid Pratt's what it actually going on in this country???????????????????? Osgood :mad:

AS I HAVE SO MANY TIMES BEFORE ON THIS POLITICALLY CORRECT SITE OF LATE, ONE RULE FOR ONE AND ANOTHER FOR OTHERS, COME ON BRUVE TIME FOR YOU TO REPORT.

robert
10-03-06, 07:30 PM
Ow here we go again, its okay for every-one else to mention Muslim or Asian but when I do its wiped off the map, don't you realize you stupid Pratt's what it actually going on in this country???????????????????? Osgood :mad:

AS I HAVE SO MANY TIMES BEFORE ON THIS POLITICALLY CORRECT SITE OF LATE, ONE RULE FOR ONE AND ANOTHER FOR OTHERS, COME ON BRUVE TIME FOR YOU TO REPORT.

He he he Eric, you never cease to amaze me. :D

You aren't the only one to be moderated in this thread, get some perspective chap. ;)

osgood
10-03-06, 07:37 PM
He he he Eric, you never cease to amaze me. :D

You aren't the only one to be moderated in this thread, get some perspective chap. ;)

Its nice to know Robert your British / English :) Osgood

robert
10-03-06, 07:58 PM

British chap, through and through. :)

Purple AK
10-03-06, 08:06 PM
Eric. No Pack Drill, Racist is Racist. And as such dosn't fit on a club site with multiracial members! Some of whom I class as personal mates, and some of whom will drive the pants off most of us (You Included) ;)

v8robert
10-03-06, 08:27 PM
Eric. No Pack Drill, Racist is Racist. And as such dosn't fit on a club site with multiracial members! Some of whom I class as personal mates, and some of whom will drive the pants off most of us (You Included) ;)

I whole heartedly conquer, i think the ranting and raving on this thread is more frustration at the lack of control exerted by this government on very important issues. Lack of adequate policing, unlimited numbers of asylum seekers crossing the borders, and a sense of impotence when standing up for yourself and one's beleifs, for fear of reprisal.

Tearful Tony must go, whatever your politics there must be a change in government or at least a hung parliament. I want England to remain a pleasant land. Labour has walked all over us, fancy justifying war and the human sacrifice that is going on with god, sleep tight Tony, you'll never have to face car jackings, vandalism, and con artists. Yeah that's right, give them 20 a month you f**king twat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace and love to all :D

Grease Monkey
10-03-06, 08:39 PM
On a positive note, i did hear on the news this week that the clowns at No 10 were looking at a points value for immigration, much like Oz & NZ.

If you're skilled, intelligent and can contribute to society (ie pay taxes!), you're in, if you can't and you're not you're off home mate.

rangrov
10-03-06, 09:16 PM
Thank God There Is A Few Good English Men Willing To Stand Up And Be Counted.....................:d

Robin427
11-03-06, 06:28 AM
I think there is a balance to be struck between the "send 'em back" mentality and the "everyone welcome" mentality that the Daily Mail tries to rile people about.

This country needs managed immigration, regardless of race or religion.

The scammer in question in the original post was clever enough to use his religion as an excuse to perpetrate the scam, but accusing all Muslims of being of similar character is a very narrow minded approach indeed. There are bad Muslims, but there are also bad Christians, Jews, Hindus, Sikhs etc. Alf Garnet has no place on this forum.

rangrov
11-03-06, 09:25 AM
The problem boils down to this country is tiny and it is getting over crowded by the second, people who dont have the sh##e on there door step cant see the problem, i live in wigan which up to now is not to bad, 12 mile up the road is bolton which looks like india in places in fact try to find a white kid in the school playground is a joke, manchester is a city loaded with imagrants, move into yorkshire ie bradford (bradistan) and its sickening, its all right for people who arnt affected to say live and let live but i have friends who have been put out of buisness, the day will come when we are in the minority, and all the weedy meany mouthed do gooders who havent got the back bone to stand up and be counted will be walked all over. BUT THAT WONT BE ME :cool: :cool: :D

tonym
11-03-06, 09:54 AM
I whole heartedly conquer:D

Was that spelling mistake deliberate? made me laugh anyway :D

osgood
11-03-06, 04:37 PM
Eric. No Pack Drill, Racist is Racist. And as such doesn't fit on a club site with multiracial members! Some of whom I class as personal mates, and some of whom will drive the pants off most of us (You Included) ;)

Chris without being rude old boy, what is it with you guys when black, brown, Muslim, seek, Brahman, yellow Iraq etc is mentioned you start screaming racist racist!!!!!!!!!!!! Quite frankly I'm not interested in what you personally think will fit in with the Club as you put it. I am however fully aware of your puritan religious Christian approach to these matters on this site. okay thats fine with me thats your choice :) I did not start this thread I just gave my view which if I am not mistaken re a member of the Cobra Club I am entitled to do. Just struck me that no post on this thread were deleted until I posted then the shadow that seems to follow me struck ;) Could I enlighten you by mentioning I have served in TV and electronics & engineering and also motor trade from factory floor to middle & senior management never had a problem with race creed or colour and don't in-fact now,l just be a little more Liberal who you brand as racist in future. But I do have a problem with the amount of crap that is living in this country right now as stated by others when they should not be here at all claiming benefits that you and I have contributed to-wards with-out paying a penny! I would also point out that our 85% unsolved crime rate re rape, stabbings, drugs, gun crime, burglaries unfortunately lies in one pacific area and we all know what that is don't we. TB up by 60% in the last ten years when it had been eradicated to a minimum over recent years. Wake up man to what is really happening with the band of Clowns we have in at the moment & of course your own country? Osgood :)

Robin427
11-03-06, 04:46 PM
I would also point out that our 85% unsolved crime rate re rape, stabbings, drugs, gun crime, burglaries unfortunately lies in one pacific area

Good job we are between the Atlantic and the North Sea, then. :)

rangrov
11-03-06, 05:07 PM
Ime glad ime not the only one that thinks this land is full of sh#te thats drifted in from abroad. :D :D :D

osgood
11-03-06, 07:30 PM
I see C hris you have deleted my reply to your post ,just like the tosser you are!!!!!!!!!!!!! Osgood

osgood
11-03-06, 07:48 PM
Dont worry chap your ticket has be logged :) My explanation re your out burst was fully explained in this thread too all in my last reply but as you are not happy with that and explain too all the truth you have deleted it. I shall post it in another thread:mad: Osgood

rangrov
11-03-06, 08:43 PM
So much for so called free speech, i see my little comment has been taken off also, its ok for all the sh#te in the land to protest in the streets, but as soon as an english man speaks his mind he gets threatend with racism and told to be quiet, no wonder this country is going down the pan.............:mad: :mad:

rangrov
11-03-06, 08:52 PM
It looks like ime surrounded by weak narrow backed sh##e loveing sheep, i cant see the point of haveing open forums were people can air there true feelings only to keep getting deleted. ive said it before were all heading for a major disaster in this country and none of you will stand up to be counted, at least i can hold my head up high and support my england...............sya at stoneleigh guys and galls :D :D :D

Robin427
11-03-06, 09:01 PM
You'll be the one with the pretty waving the pretty red, white and black, sorry, blue flag...?

osgood
11-03-06, 09:04 PM
It looks like ime surrounded by weak narrow backed sh##e loveing sheep, i cant see the point of haveing open forums were people can air there true feelings only to keep getting deleted. ive said it before were all heading for a major disaster in this country and none of you will stand up to be counted, at least i can hold my head up high and support my england...............sya at stoneleigh guys and galls :D :D :D

Rangey thanks for your support on all fronts I was mealy supporting another member on his thread cant make this out, it now appears that another Sheriff from Leicester way who had not ever been involved in the thread decided to delete my reply to Purple AK a little victimization and a over-flow of self inflicted power I guess Osgood

rangrov
11-03-06, 09:07 PM
At Least Robin I Am Patriotic, Come Over And Introduce Your Self, I Havent Met Many Sheep Who Drive. Sya Wouldnt Want To Be Ya.:d

rangrov
11-03-06, 09:09 PM
Your welcome osgood at least there are a few of us red blooded men around..:D

Purple AK
11-03-06, 09:10 PM
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:rolleyes:

rangrov
11-03-06, 09:14 PM
yea wot ever your the one who will be cow tailing when the sh##e takes over, and it will happen cos they are getting into politics all over the uk. i just hope ime long gone when it happens.................:p :p :p

Robin427
11-03-06, 09:19 PM
t will happen cos they are getting into politics all over the uk. i just hope ime long gone when it happens.................:p :p :p

I agree, far too many Scottish in the parliament.

Purple AK
11-03-06, 09:21 PM
And this has exactly what to do with Cobras?? Give us a rest!!!!!!

Robin427
11-03-06, 09:25 PM
That's why it's in the cockpit, Chris, it's off topic stuff... which seems to have got a little out of control in places, but that's the beauty of free speech!

osgood
11-03-06, 09:31 PM
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:rolleyes:

Chris better get yer green wellies out you know the ones :) Osgood.

dingocooke
11-03-06, 09:32 PM
I guess it should be renamed PC Cockpit?

:D

osgood
11-03-06, 09:34 PM
I agree, far too many Scottish in the parliament.

Yes F_CK the Jocks they got devaluation so go practice it in Jock land :) Osgood.

dingocooke
11-03-06, 09:40 PM
just flicked through the posts on this one, sure Id posted earlier in the week on it, but nothing there now; I guess I must've been moderated too, dont know why tho?

Purple AK
11-03-06, 09:40 PM
OK English Guys. If one of our Ethnic Members called you White Trash/Sh**e. How would you feel???? Ponder, Get a life, And move on ;)

osgood
11-03-06, 09:42 PM
And this has exactly what to do with Cobras?? Give us a rest!!!!!!
Chris I thought this was the cockpit area where other subjects, jokes etc could be placed, I know I'm 60 but have I got that wrtong too??? Osgood

dingocooke
11-03-06, 09:44 PM
Well (as far as I know because my grandad had a bike) I'm 1/4 Irish, 1/4 german, 1/4 french 1/4 english so thats anglo, irish, german, french, white shite trash if you dont mind
I never called anyone shite or trash in my deleted post.
Steve

Oh and by the way were all 'ethnic' in one way or another, so that comment is quite funny really..

osgood
11-03-06, 09:46 PM
OK English Guys. If one of our Ethnic Members called you White Trash/Sh**e. How would you feel???? Ponder, Get a life, And move on ;)

Chris where are you at, ethnic member!? They do frequently matey, get out into the real world. But hang on I dont recall anybody mentioning black trash where quite have you got that from?????????????????????????/ Osgood:confused:

Purple AK
11-03-06, 09:50 PM
Try re-reading your own posts ;)

osgood
11-03-06, 09:53 PM
Try re-reading your own posts ;)

Perhaps Chris you should copy and post up where I have ever said black trash????

osgood
11-03-06, 09:57 PM
just flicked through the posts on this one, sure Id posted earlier in the week on it, but nothing there now; I guess I must've been moderated too, dont know why tho?

Dingey. the three Sheriffs and our president delete at will especially if you old face dont fit, does not matter how many explanations you give its just dismissed to suit there own needs on this site, Osgood:(

Purple AK
11-03-06, 10:00 PM
Perhaps Chris you should copy and post up where I have ever said black trash????
Perhaps Eric. YOU should Copy And Paste where I have ever said "White Trash" the comment was used in prospective!!!!!!!!! Now for gods sake LEAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

robert
11-03-06, 10:00 PM
Dingey. the three Sheriffs and our president delete at will especially if you old face dont fit, does not matter how many explanations you give its just dismissed to suit there own needs on this site, Osgood:(

Eric

Jesus man, get a life!!!!

Dingo, you haven't posted to this thread before, so we can't have deleted your post.

Robin427
11-03-06, 10:21 PM
What have the Asians ever done for us?

Reg: Yeah. All right, Stan. Don't labour the point. And what have they ever given us in return?
(he pauses smugly)

Xerxes: Mathematics?

Reg: What?

Xerxes: Mathematics.

Reg: Oh. Yeah, yeah. They did give us that. Uh, that's true. Yeah.

Masked commando #1: And the curry.

Stan: Oh, yeah, the curry, Reg. Remember what fast food used to be like?

Reg: Yeah. All right. I'll grant you the mathematics and the curry are two things that the Asians have done.

Matthias: And the corner shop.

Reg: Well, yes, obviously the corner shop. I mean, the corner shops go without saying, don't they? But apart from the mathematics, the curry, and the corner shops...

Masked commando #2: The Kama Sutra?

Xerxes: Doctors?

Masked commando #3: Minicab drivers?

General audience: Ohh...

Reg: Yeah, yeah. All right. Fair enough.

Masked commando #1: And the beer with the best name, Cobra!

General audience: Oh, yes! True!

Francis: Yeah. Yeah, that's something we'd really miss if the Asians left, Reg.

etc.

Miket
11-03-06, 10:33 PM
Me thinks it's time for a close on this thread, I know it's in the cockpit, but for christ sake. :mad:

I've got my views on Immigration, but this isn't the place, nothing can be achieved by these posts, it's just turning into a slanging match. :mad:

j9kks
11-03-06, 10:34 PM
Reading this topic has certainly been an eye opener to who's around and who you really talk to

j9kks
11-03-06, 10:36 PM
Haven't been on line for a while, and look at what Ive missed

Clive
12-03-06, 12:26 AM
Yes F_CK the Jocks they got devaluation so go practice it in Jock land :) Osgood.Devaluation? News to me! And besides I take being called a "Jock" by an English twit as racist!

dingocooke
12-03-06, 08:55 AM
Eric

Jesus man, get a life!!!!

Dingo, you haven't posted to this thread before, so we can't have deleted your post.

My mistake then, I was sure I got an email notification to a subscribed thread for this one; cracking up, too much snow, not enough fresh air.

tarmacscratcher
12-03-06, 12:54 PM
Yes F_CK the Jocks they got devaluation so go practice it in Jock land :) Osgood.

So funny..:)....does that mean everythings dirt cheap to buy in Scotland...pml.

osgood
12-03-06, 01:03 PM
So funny..:)....does that mean everythings dirt cheap to buy in Scotland...pml.

Yes Tarmac I know (devolution!) had to chuckle myself but it was getting late and I had been told to put the G&T away and go to bed :) but you are probably right things a very cheap in Scotland ;) :D Osgood.

tarmacscratcher
12-03-06, 01:10 PM
Yes Tarmac I know (devolution!) had to chuckle myself but it was getting late and I had been told to put the G&T away and go to bed :) but you are probably right things a very cheap in Scotland ;) :D Osgood.

We'll have to start calling you Mrs.Malaprop ;)

Clarkson
12-03-06, 05:45 PM

Soogood/ Robin You too are a pair of total pricks!!!!! It's not US Scotts that are getting mug off, it's your english 2 bob goverment!! We have no problems in scotland because we won't allow it!:D

Robin427
12-03-06, 07:43 PM
Soogood/ Robin You too are a pair of total pricks!!!!! It's not US Scotts that are getting mug off, it's your english 2 bob goverment!! We have no problems in scotland because we won't allow it!:D

OK, someone can't take a joke... if you read the full thread, my comment about the Scottish was not supposed to be a serious one and I apologise if I caused offence. Jimmy.

Clarkson
12-03-06, 07:49 PM
OK, someone can't take a joke... if you read the full thread, my comment about the Scottish was not supposed to be a serious one and I apologise if I caused offence. Jimmy.

Listen you, I know your game and ain't gonna bite!

rich
12-03-06, 07:54 PM
Soogood/ Robin You too are a pair of total pricks!!!!!

Maybe its time to shut this one down, no need for personal attacks such as this,
Can the CRC afford a boxing ring for Stoneleigh?

Robin427
12-03-06, 08:00 PM
Listen you, I know your game and ain't gonna bite!

Fair enough... :)

Clarkson
12-03-06, 08:07 PM
[quote:3c3d2fb082="AK Rich"]Maybe its time to shut this one down, no need for personal attacks such as this,

Not really, me and sogood have been rowing for years......:D there is no need to be bitching about the scotts! Only because we beat you in the rugby!:D :D

osgood
13-03-06, 12:28 PM

Listen up Clarkson just watch who your calling a pair mate I could get offended ;) listen I never new Croydon was in the upper regions old boy :confused: as for the present regime have to go along with you there, just this once you understand So-Good :)

COBRA KEV01
13-03-06, 12:55 PM
Outstanding thread chaps,have enjoyed the read.
Theres nothing like red hot British patriotism.Bull dog breed with big ********!!!
We are in the cockpit and if we want heated debate ,then why not!?
There is nothing quite like a good argument to relieve the days tensions ad stresses.

Neil O
13-03-06, 02:59 PM

Why don't you live in Scotland then? ;)

Stroppy Celts, don't you just love them? :D :p

Robin427
13-03-06, 03:23 PM
Listen up Clarkson just watch who your calling a pair mate I could get offended ;)

You should be so lucky... :) ;)

Clarkson
13-03-06, 04:45 PM
Why don't you live in Scotland then? ;)

Stroppy Celts, don't you just love them? :D :p

I would sod off back to Scotland tomorro and live the easy slow life and not get mugged off by you English!!!!!!!!!!:D Cheaper housing etc,but can't find the work!:mad:

London way of life is just expensive and bo**ocks!:mad: :mad:

Clarkson
13-03-06, 04:48 PM
listen I never new Croydon was in the upper regions old boy :confused: as for the present regime have to go along with you there, just this once you understand So-Good :)[/quote:1135bebf24]

Folks retired and left me down here with my bro!!!!:mad: :mad:

I can see your starting to agree with me quite alot now!:D :p :D

robert
13-03-06, 07:00 PM
Thread closed, its gone on long enough.