PDA

View Full Version : South East water shortage

tonym
09-03-06, 09:37 AM
After putting their heads together, the members of the South East region of the Cobra club have decided that to solve the forthcoming water shortage they will advise the local water board to dilute it :D

westborne
09-03-06, 09:48 AM
Hi Tony

Nice one

Listening to the news the other day regarding Meters
I was interested to hear a member of the public in Kent say "We're surrounded by water cos we're an Island " - and it is unnacceptable to heve mandatory meters.

I just love the intellegence of the British Public !!

Regards

jenny
09-03-06, 09:50 AM
I know what's happened to all the water...

32 Litres went into the cobra on Saturday just to get the bloody thing home (hole in the rad) :mad:

dave.n
09-03-06, 11:57 AM
Tony
From what I saw at the cob-web run, you are helping us by not using any on your cob.
But then we used gallons washing all the plates after you had left.

Nice one. Who has to pay for all the work to be done to fit everyone in the SE with a water meter, as they have suggested......................................... ...Correct us.

dingocooke
09-03-06, 01:07 PM
I am about to start selling dehydrated water in flat sachets, just add 1 litre of water and stir for a refreshing drink, also handy for washing and cooking with..

rich
09-03-06, 01:14 PM
I am about to start selling dehydrated water in flat sachets, just add 1 litre of water and stir for a refreshing drink, also handy for washing and cooking with..

Thats a cracking idea, sounds perfect for camping, walking etc
what flavour is it?

dingocooke
09-03-06, 01:47 PM
Thats a cracking idea, sounds perfect for camping, walking etc
what flavour is it?

Its early days yet for our R&D facility, and initial experiments with flavours have resulted in mixed pilot sample feedback, stating that the flavours were a little watery.

We had a similar problem with our first product, vacuum packed breathable air mix for harsh environment and weekend diving use. Users complained of general lightheadedness, until we revised the reconsitution volumes on the vacuum pack.

Thank you for your valid feedback ref our dehydrated water product.

rich
09-03-06, 02:07 PM
your outfit should be commended for its initiative and environmentally friendly designs.
With more people pioneering these brake through ideas will overcome all of natures problems

Purple AK
09-03-06, 04:57 PM
I bet you a Pound to a Pinch of SalT, You could sell it on Ebay ;)

Robin427
09-03-06, 06:02 PM
Isn't water a by-product of petrol combustion? I think it would be responsible if we all drove bigger, thirstier cars...

dingocooke
09-03-06, 07:36 PM
Isn't water a by-product of petrol combustion? I think it would be responsible if we all drove bigger, thirstier cars...

Wicked plan, Im just off to the garage to start my car up, and my bikes, and the strimmer, and the lawnmower, and the hedgecutter, and the wifes car etc!!!

hardhat_harry
09-03-06, 07:51 PM
Just to let you know its pissing down in the north!!

We've got gallons of the stuff just lying around in fact the water companies pay us to us it.

Andy302
10-03-06, 12:36 PM
Grates a bit doesent it. Weve all been told about the water shortages but the does not appear to have filtered through to Thames water who happily did nothing about the sudden appearance of a fresh water spring in the middle of our road for at least 2 weeks! :mad:

crendonman
11-03-06, 09:04 AM
I thought we had solved the problem ages ago??

Save Water - Drink Beer!!

That's why the Showers at Le Mans are so good!!!! ??:rolleyes: