PDA

View Full Version : Silly

RichardG
11-03-06, 10:25 PM
Is it just me or has there been a lot of rubbish and silly behaviour on the site lately? We're all interested in cobra replicas and helping each other out in building, buying and running them. Why can't we all play nice?

bogster
11-03-06, 10:33 PM
Totally agree Richard,

Hopefully the ones abusing the forum will be removed. I enjoy going online to read a lot of the new posts but lately there has been posts containing content nothing to do with Cobras.

Everyone likes a laugh but lets remember why we joined the forum in the first place.

j9kks
11-03-06, 10:39 PM
thats what I thought this site was all about when I joined and bought my cobra, little shocked to see some of the remarks especially when I know one of the guys

rangrov
11-03-06, 10:41 PM
The cockpit is for speaking about anything you want, the cobra site is superb, and free speach still exists i hope, so why not let rip every now and then..........:D

Miket
11-03-06, 10:44 PM
The cockpit is for speaking about anything you want, the cobra site is superb, and free speach still exists i hope, so why not let rip every now and then..........:D
There's a fine line between free speech and a slanging match, just take the House of Commons for an example. :mad: :mad:

j9kks
11-03-06, 10:45 PM
speak as how you feel I have no problems as long as there not directed, Ive been around long enough to let talk like this pass by

gareth08
11-03-06, 10:59 PM
speak as how you feel I have no problems as long as there not directed, Ive been around long enough to let talk like this pass by

Is that why you've removed a 1 from the front of your age then:)

j9kks
11-03-06, 11:08 PM
I think age doesn't have much to do with it whether Ive removed the 1, I would like to think Iam normally quite a good judge of character but have been wrong once or twice, as you know gareth in our trade we meet plenty of people who seem nice but soon as you have shut that door behind you they want to put the knife in ya,

Purple AK
11-03-06, 11:16 PM
thats what I thought this site was all about when I joined and bought my cobra, little shocked to see some of the remarks especially when I know one of the guys So am I Jack after our previous convo :rolleyes: