PDA

View Full Version : Banned

Clarkson
17-03-06, 07:51 PM
Hi Robert, Is it possible to please reinstate osgood and cobra kev?? These guy's have not upset me at all, and only having the usual friendy banter! I find it unnessary for such drastic actions in the cockpit!:confused: :mad:

Rant over.:mad:

robert
17-03-06, 11:05 PM
Nope. I will not allow 2 people to post on the forum with the intent to stir and prompt an argument.

Not all of their posts were directed at you.

choogh
18-03-06, 07:59 AM
Robert,
Seem's I've missed all the fun...How long have you placed them in the "sin bin" for ?
Charlie.

hawk289
18-03-06, 08:29 AM
Rob,

I have not been involved in any of the discussions, but just out of interest is this your decision or the commitee's?. I think some of the comments made by osgood and cobra kev are close, but I think free speech is just that, free?.

Please do not take this the wrong way.

John.

nbracken
18-03-06, 10:37 AM
John I understand free speech and all that and that, on this forum, it is my choice to read or ignore certain posts. However the extent of some of the recent ranting has become tedious and in my iopionion detracts from teh strong points of this forum and I for one would rather it find another place to rant rather than here. There are plenty of other places that are far more receptive.

I have had the opportunity to spend some time with Eric and Liz Raynor (Osgood) and really enjoyed their company. On the forum when he gets stirred up things tend to go in another direction that does nothing to enhance the forum, in my opinion.

robert
18-03-06, 06:39 PM
Rob,

I have not been involved in any of the discussions, but just out of interest is this your decision or the commitee's?. I think some of the comments made by osgood and cobra kev are close, but I think free speech is just that, free?.

Please do not take this the wrong way.

John.

John

yes, a number of the comments are close which I can accept, however discussing going to a BNP rally "tooled up" is not acceptable here and effectively an incitement to riot which is also illegal.

robert
18-03-06, 06:40 PM
Robert,
Seem's I've missed all the fun...How long have you placed them in the "sin bin" for ?
Charlie.

30 days, and then they can come back.

hawk289
18-03-06, 06:56 PM
Rob,

Thanks missed that one, "BNP rally "tooled up" is not acceptable ". This is unacceptable, we are here for cars. I want to leave the mad world at the door and come in to talk cars.

It is a shame, some of the other content is very good the guys post.

John.

Clarkson
18-03-06, 07:01 PM
Missed that one too, mind you, it all go's over my head anyway!:D :D

shadow
18-03-06, 08:51 PM
Like trouble children at the back of the class bringing it down for everyone.:rolleyes:

keep all your bleating and clicky banter to one thread, then we know which ones to avoid. The worst bit is when all the yawn-able little comments bleed into other threads. :mad:

Some of the crap I've been half reading really don't make this look like a nice place for newcomers or some of the regs who just get fed up.

Lets hope the sun comes quick cos the withdrawal symptoms just ain't good for you boys. ;)

Miket
18-03-06, 10:17 PM
I love these controversial posts, but Kev and Osgood have approached it all wrong, learn from the master, post something that you know will get somebody's back up, then stand back and wait for the flack, but never reply. ;) ;) ;)

David Large
19-03-06, 07:16 AM
Like trouble children at the back of the class bringing it down for everyone.:rolleyes:

keep all your bleating and clicky banter to one thread, then we know which ones to avoid. The worst bit is when all the yawn-able little comments bleed into other threads. :mad:

Some of the crap I've been half reading really don't make this look like a nice place for newcomers or some of the regs who just get fed up.

Lets hope the sun comes quick cos the withdrawal symptoms just ain't good for you boys. ;)

I agree with this opinion wholeheartedly, couldn't have put it better, and Mike I fail to see anything "masterly" about people who drop the GD vs DAX vs AK debate or something similarly boring into EVERY thread /debate.

the rock doc
19-03-06, 07:27 AM
I agree with this opinion wholeheartedly, couldn't have put it better, and Mike I fail to see anything "masterly" about people who drop the GD vs DAX vs AK debate or something similarly boring into EVERY thread /debate.

YOU FORGOT THE MASTER OF ALL................ THE RAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

David Large
19-03-06, 07:33 AM
YOU FORGOT THE MASTER OF ALL................ THE RAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

Hi,

Most people do!

the rock doc
19-03-06, 07:38 AM
Hi,

Most people do!

A 289.....................................

My case rests!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

David Large
19-03-06, 07:55 AM
A 289.....................................

My case rests!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

Its good to be in a minority.

How are you? You used to be a real regular on this site a few years ago, but lately a more occasional visitor........or have I got that wrong?

the rock doc
19-03-06, 08:15 AM
Its good to be in a minority.

How are you? You used to be a real regular on this site a few years ago, but lately a more occasional visitor........or have I got that wrong?

Spending most of my time in Nigeria :( :( :( at the moment where the internet is not as it should be!!!!!!

Lovely place!!!!!

Finally been given BROADBAND in the last couple of weeks :D :D :D

Also when at home have got thru two laptops in less than a year!!!!

Probably the dust/travel!!!!!

the rock doc
19-03-06, 08:26 AM
[quote:565080c32f="the rock doc"]Spending most of my time in Nigeria :( :( :( at the moment where the internet is not as it should be!!!!!!

Forgot to add, it's plus 35 degrees C!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

TINKA
19-03-06, 08:29 AM
[quote:0a423cd484="the rock doc"]Spending most of my time in Nigeria :( :( :( at the moment where the internet is not as it should be!!!!!!

Forgot to add, it's plus 35 degrees C!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D
You just had to add that didn't you :mad: :mad: :p

the rock doc
19-03-06, 08:34 AM
[quote:1453f54c58="the rock doc"]
You just had to add that didn't you :mad: :mad: :p

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppppppppp................ .....

Blimey it's hot!!!!!!!:cool:

Think it will have to be a liquid lunch by the pool today:cool: :cool: :cool:

crendonman
19-03-06, 09:07 AM
Hi Rock Doc,

Its tough at the top!!!!

Just dont forget - its tougher at the bottom!!

Take it easy.

David

the rock doc
19-03-06, 10:02 AM
[quote:0bd165b1d6="crendonman"]Hi Rock Doc,

Its tough at the top!!!!

Dam it's clouded over and looks as if it could rain.

Judgement I suppose.............:( :( :(

Robin427
19-03-06, 01:22 PM
It's -12C here and snowing... get over it :D

David Large
19-03-06, 01:38 PM
Spending most of my time in Nigeria :( :( :( at the moment where the internet is not as it should be!!!!!!

Lovely place!!!!!

Finally been given BROADBAND in the last couple of weeks :D :D :D

Just got back from my Sunday cycle ride and realised that I might be confusing you with someone who used the site name RIGMAN with the same avatar.

Clarkson
19-03-06, 02:04 PM
It's -12C here and snowing... get over it :D

Where are you then??

Robin427
19-03-06, 02:05 PM
Calgary, Alberta...

Clarkson
19-03-06, 02:07 PM
Calgary, Alberta...

You sking?? You seem to be over there than here??:confused: :D

Robin427
19-03-06, 02:08 PM
I'm working over here... back in just over a week for a summer of Cobra madness!!!

Clarkson
19-03-06, 02:10 PM
HaHa, what do you do for work?? Don't go filling up that suitcase with imported parts will you??

Robin427
19-03-06, 02:25 PM
HaHa, what do you do for work?? Don't go filling up that suitcase with imported parts will you??

I'm an arms dealer. Got a good deal going on landmines at the moment... the Canadians want to lay them every 6 inches along the 49th parallel

Clarkson
19-03-06, 02:33 PM
I'm an arms dealer. Got a good deal going on landmines at the moment... the Canadians want to lay them every 6 inches along the 49th parallel

Me thinks your in the wrong place and you should get yourself over to the middle east?:confused: :confused:

Robin427
19-03-06, 02:36 PM
That's what they want you to think...

Miket
19-03-06, 02:36 PM
Not guilty mi lord. :confused: ;) :D

choogh
21-03-06, 01:45 PM

Your lucky, here in the Congo, my laptops are "liberated" on a semi regular basis, God knows what they do with them when the batteries run down, they have no mains electric, ....well most of them don't.
Oh... in Pointe Noire yesterday it hit 36C day time, 31C night. and get this..petrol at 45p/liter..
Charlie

the rock doc
21-03-06, 02:04 PM
[Oh... in Pointe Noire

Sorry that should have read "Point No Where", one of the worste airports I have ever visited a few years ago:( :( :(

Nail it down here as well!!!!!!

choogh
21-03-06, 02:15 PM
Ahh, We now boast one of the most modern, upto date airports on the continent, it has been "finished" for over 4 months, with moving walkways, air conditioned lounge, duty free arcade, the very best that Africa can offer, just one small, tiny problem, the carpeting has been "mislaid", literally.
Opening celibrations have been put on hold!!
Meanwhile, we use the shed !!!
But petrols cheap...
Charlie

the rock doc
21-03-06, 02:16 PM
get this..petrol at 45p/liter..
Charlie[/quote:27ce74f1cd]

P.S. 38p here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wish I could bring some back!!!!:D :D :D

choogh
21-03-06, 03:05 PM
get this..petrol at 45p/liter..
Charlie[/quote:4c58c69f50]

P.S. 38p here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wish I could bring some back!!!!

Ya..But you guys have to drill into the pipeline to get it & fill up from washing up bowls and buckets !
We have cheap petrol, but little or no roads anyway...
Still,.. only 7 weeks to go..then home.
Charlie

the rock doc
21-03-06, 03:46 PM
[Still,.. only 7 weeks to go..then home.
Charlie[/quote:37bf28b523]

7 days and counting:D :D :D

Who are you working for????