PDA

View Full Version : Underslung Exhausts

lazyboy
30-03-06, 12:43 PM
Hello peoples !

Been out of the picture for a good while and fretting because I haven't been doing anything to my build grrr. If anyone has a spare back they could sell me it'd be much appreciated :D

Anyhow, exhausts ! Mine came with a set of underslung already fitted. Have to say I chopped them off becauce I got a set of side pipes :D but they would be free to a good home if anyone wants them.

They were all set in place and were up and over the rear axle. Mine is a cortina based so don't know if it would suit anything else but they are sitting in the garage an I'm fed up kicking them or nearly breaking my ankle steping over / on them !

Would trade for the lend of a decent pipe flarer for a few weeks :D

Everyone seems to have been busy when I was away :eek: have my modified manifold back now so have a bit of clearance in the bay. Time to finish the pipes and fire it up again hehe

AL

viperjim
30-03-06, 03:35 PM
hi lazy boy , i would be very interested in the underslungs you keep kickin , i hav`nt got a pipe flarer but i would be more than willing to make a contribution to your guinness fund

kevchard
30-03-06, 04:40 PM
Brake pipe flarers are max of 10 quid. Or did you need to flare something bigger?
Nice to see you starting again Al.
Keep up the good work.
Cheers

lazyboy
30-03-06, 05:03 PM
Hi Jim

No probs. PM me and can let you see what they look like and see what you want to do. They have cherry bombs on them too by the way. I only started it once with them on an they did sound swwwwweeeeeeeeeeettttt :D

Mmmmmmm ...... bbbeeeeeeerrrrr !!!! Doh !