PDA

View Full Version : Robin427

Purple AK
09-04-06, 07:44 PM
Robin. I've just worked out why you wouldn't come back to Detling today :rolleyes: You were scared we'd give you the Bumps :D
Happy Birthday Anyway ;) :D

dave.n
09-04-06, 07:58 PM
He's a quiet lad isn't he.
No wonder he bought all those nice things.

Robin Happy Birthday.

V8 BJC
09-04-06, 08:07 PM
Happy Birthday
Did you have leftover chineese for a birthday breackie :D

Andy S
09-04-06, 08:38 PM
Happy birthday mate, about time we saw you out and about, we need another GREEN one on the block, just to put those Blue ones into the background if nothing else.
See you soon I hope.

robinj66
09-04-06, 09:28 PM
Hope you had a good day.
Here's a picture of your car "before Donut"

PS No rain at detling:D

slogger
09-04-06, 09:50 PM
Happy Birthday mate.

Yep and my Dax is Green too!!

Miket
09-04-06, 09:57 PM
Which one is Robin, driver or passenger. :confused: :confused: cos the driver looks like a woman to me, or am I not seeing the full picture.

robinj66
10-04-06, 06:56 AM
Which one is Robin, driver or passenger. :confused: :confused: cos the driver looks like a woman to me, or am I not seeing the full picture.

I didn't say how long before the Donut incident:D

Driver is his young lady taking a test drive.

Robin427
10-04-06, 04:24 PM
I was letting Emma have a go, before the other Robin very kindly let her have a go in his!!

Thanks for the thread, Chris, I thought you'd all forgotten!! Had a great birthday - was out and about in the Cob and now have a matching hat to go with my flying jackets (a present from a friend of mine - it's a rare Renault Spider item!!)

See you all on the 23rd, as long as we don't have another 3 inches of snow (it's April for God's sake!!)