PDA

View Full Version : Membership - Stoneleigh Show

cobrasrgrate
24-04-06, 07:57 PM
I sent my cheque in two months ago (been cashed) and have heard nothing since!! :( Don't know who should deal with this but surely I should have received something by now :confused:

Also, What plans have the club got for visiting Stoneleigh this coming weekend? Is there any discount for members? Do I have to pay in advance? Just planning to take my new Pilgrim on Sunday.

Any help much appreciated (Cobra newbie!)

Andy

Mobile 07766311419

rich
24-04-06, 08:05 PM
Hi Andy and welcome to the forum aka Mad house.:D

Kit cars get in free at Stoneleigh and passengers pay half price.
The CRC AGM is at the show on Sunday, go along and air your grievances about the speed of membership there.

HTH
Rich

cobrasrgrate
24-04-06, 08:10 PM
Hi Rich,

I presume I can just turn up then?

Where do you meet in the Stoneleigh grounds?

Does the Cobra club have a specific place allocated to park up?

Also, what time is the AGM?

Sorry for all the questions!

Thanks, Andy

rich
24-04-06, 08:52 PM
Thats right Andy, just turn up to the 'kit cars' entrance and then head towards the middle somewhere.
You should see the CRC flags flying.
Can't help with times for the AGM I'm afraid as I'm not a member and therefore not privy to such information but I'm sure someone will post the times.

Rich

robinj66
24-04-06, 09:25 PM
When you come throughthe gate you are handed a programme which details all the various club stands etc as well as the manufacturers and exhibitors. From that you can find the Cobra pitch - just bowl up and park:D

AGM is between 3.00pm & 3.55pm on Sunday in the "Annual General Meeting room in the Warwick Complex" in the showground.

I got this off the bumph that came withthe latest Snake Torque so if it's wrong, don't shoot the messenger.

cobrasrgrate
25-04-06, 07:08 PM
Thanks. I'm taking a friend (another motor nut!!) with me who is not a member - it might be a bit difficult for me to attend if it's members only.

Andy

rich
25-04-06, 07:40 PM
Andy,
You pay the Stoneleigh staff at the gate, membership doesn't come into it ;)
all you need is a kit car to get in free (make sure you go to the right entrance) your passenger will be charged half price 5 i believe.
HTH
Rich

robert
25-04-06, 07:52 PM
Thanks. I'm taking a friend (another motor nut!!) with me who is not a member - it might be a bit difficult for me to attend if it's members only.

Andy

Anyone can attend the AGM, its not limited to members only.