PDA

View Full Version : So! How good is your driving?

rich
25-04-06, 01:41 PM
Answer this quiz to see haw good you still are:

Driving Test (http://www.guardian.co.uk/quiz/questions/1,5961,678289,00.html)

I managed 9/10 honest:p

CycleSi
25-04-06, 01:46 PM
9/10

Got the stopping distance one wrong !

steamyrotter
25-04-06, 04:54 PM
ERRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Should it go into negative numbers????:(

Only kidding.
9/10

For some reason, taking into account i often tow a trailer and caravan(not at the same time though) i got that one wrong?????????

Mind you i usually get stuck behind someone so can't get faster than that anyway!!

:cool:

rich
25-04-06, 04:58 PM
snap! that's the one i got wrong as well ;)

steamyrotter
25-04-06, 05:03 PM
How ever i almost refused to answer the right turn one incase i incriminated myself!!!!!!
:rolleyes: :D :cool: :eek:

frank
25-04-06, 07:10 PM
Why not register and see how you do on the real thing?

http://www.theory-tests.co.uk/

Frank:)

Deck
25-04-06, 08:35 PM
Seriously though, I'll take the jump leads over the spade any day... and whats wrong with letting them know you'll wait? Have to admit got the trailer one wrong too but only cos I got fined in the ROI for doing 60 with one, only 50 over here.

ptsrv8
25-04-06, 08:58 PM
8 out of 10 for me, trailer and break down kit.... how is a warm drink gonna help if you have a flat battery? I'll stick to my own plan on that one!

JonnyT
25-04-06, 09:42 PM
Question 5 - If there is a 'safe amount of time' to try and move the car I'm not sure it would necessarily be the done thing to stand by and witness what could be a major train crash with the loss of a number of lives (especially given that tracks are normally only about 6' wide and level crossings are level!).

slogger
25-04-06, 09:44 PM
Seriously though, I'll take the jump leads over the spade any day... .

Yeh! I got that one wrong too!! I haven't had much luck calling the AA on a spade while eating a clingfilm rapped sandwich!! :D

rich
25-04-06, 10:06 PM
.... how is a warm drink gonna help if you have a flat battery? I'll stick to my own plan on that one!
Sorry can't agree here,
the virtues of a good flask have been well documented lately :D :p :o

tarmacscratcher
25-04-06, 10:10 PM
Answer this one......how many cats eyes are there in one mile of motorway?
Quite logical if you think hard about it.

tarmacscratcher
25-04-06, 10:58 PM
Answer this one......how many cats eyes are there in one mile of motorway?
Quite logical if you think hard about it.

Twice as many as there are a***wholes ;)

lutman
26-04-06, 10:22 AM
Not too bad - but anyone who has watched the Sweeney or is in full "chase mode"in a Mk11 Jag would not be looking over his/her right shoulder - you want as much chaos as possible?
So like my fellow cobpatriots I do disagree with some of the answers - Ok I got 7/10 cos I got braking distances wrong but I passed my test when disc brakes were only on luxury cars and not Vauxhall Viva's - the box shaped Mk1.

plod
28-06-06, 08:57 PM
I got number 9 wrong..???

Surely you should have 2 hands on the wheel for pull push etc... :drive:

ldtopham
28-06-06, 09:10 PM
It'll have taken over 5 years to get the Cob finished. If it breaks down on a crossing then hell I'm pushing:thumb: :thumb:

Miket
28-06-06, 09:17 PM
Answer this quiz to see haw good you still are:

Driving Test (http://www.guardian.co.uk/quiz/questions/1,5961,678289,00.html)

I managed 9/10 honest:p
10/10

You scored 10 out of a possible 10
You are one of the rare few drivers who could probably still pass the driving test. Our nation's roads are all the safer for your impeccable driving skills.

plod
28-06-06, 09:23 PM
10/10

You scored 10 out of a possible 10
You are one of the rare few drivers who could probably still pass the driving test. Our nation's roads are all the safer for your impeccable driving skills.

Obviously missed the disembarkation from a ferry question.

Well done Mike. Hope you're well and had a good trip. You're sorely missed you know. I do hope you're sad enough to trawl through the site and see what has been going on so you can add your tuppence:thumb:

Miket
28-06-06, 09:29 PM
Obviously missed the disembarkation from a ferry question.

Well done Mike. Hope you're well and had a good trip. You're sorely missed you know. I do hope you're sad enough to trawl through the site and see what has been going on so you can add your tuppence:thumb:

Cheers mate, can't be arsed trawling, just looking at new posts since my return. :thumb: :thumb:

See you next week. :drive: :drive:

plod
28-06-06, 09:32 PM
Cheers mate, can't be arsed trawling, just looking at new posts since my return. :thumb: :thumb:

See you next week. :drive: :drive:

Looking forward to it Mike :thumb: