PDA

View Full Version : Drag Cobra

queeniee
02-05-06, 09:09 AM
Here is a link to download one of my recent run in Chambley 2006:
http://rapidshare.de/files/19417339/Run_Cobra_Chambley_2006.mpg.html

nbracken
02-05-06, 10:02 AM
Queenie thanks and great to see you winning. Ihave only done it once but I love taking my car on the strip - and it was definitley worthwhile buying the HD clutch I now realise...

queeniee
02-05-06, 07:03 PM
Queenie thanks and great to see you winning. Ihave only done it once but I love taking my car on the strip - and it was definitley worthwhile buying the HD clutch I now realise...
Yes, a HD clutch is a need to play. I use the centerforce dual friction HD clutch and I use one for each season (plenty of road driving and 7 drag events).

cobraite
02-05-06, 07:49 PM
cant seem top download it without setting up a premium account and paying. Can you post it on the video gallery as its 8meg and should be ok to post.
Thanks
Andrew

queeniee
02-05-06, 08:04 PM
cant seem top download it without setting up a premium account and paying. Can you post it on the video gallery as its 8meg and should be ok to post.
Thanks
Andrew
You do not need to pay: You can use the link I gave.
On the first page, click on the right bottom box: "free" (not premium user)
A second page will appear.
Wait for the countdown (approx. 25 seconds)
Then copy in the box the 3 or 3 letter colored code that appears
Then select "Berlin.." or "mirror.." to record (download" the file in your computer)
Then read it with your favorite video software (Windows media or BS player or another)
It is totally free.
Anyway, I shall try to post it on the gallery when I come back from work next week.