PDA

View Full Version : e-mail password

donington pete
15-05-06, 02:06 PM
anybody know how to find out where a forgotten password might be found?outlook express wont let me in any more (for about 3 months now) it suddenly wanted to know my password after 2 years of logging on automatically and i simply dont remember it.
Thanks
Pete

dingocooke
15-05-06, 02:09 PM
The password is what your ISP gives you to allow you log on to their server for mail, if you have a help number for them ring them up and theyll give you it after some security checks.
Steve

P.S We must be quite closely located, Im in chilwell

donington pete
15-05-06, 02:19 PM
The password is what your ISP gives you to allow you log on to their server for mail, if you have a help number for them ring them up and theyll give you it after some security checks.
Steve

P.S We must be quite closely located, Im in chilwell

Thanks mate, I'll try that.
As you have gathered I am in Castle Donington, must try to get to one of the local meets soon.
Cob if a long way off completion but am starting to get on a bit now following a house move.
Regards
Pete

dingocooke
15-05-06, 02:25 PM
Will try and pop round to see you if you like?
My car has been off the road for the last 2 weeks while I get my clutch conversion finished off, hopefully be back using it in the next week or so assuming my bigger mastercylinder turns up and cures the problem!!!!
Steve

rich
15-05-06, 02:29 PM
hi gents,
there should soon be enough of us to have a Notts/ Derby meet

dingocooke
15-05-06, 02:33 PM
Thatd be good!!!

wilf
15-05-06, 02:44 PM
Splitters!

rich
15-05-06, 02:57 PM
LMAO :p.......

donington pete
15-05-06, 04:10 PM
Will try and pop round to see you if you like?
My car has been off the road for the last 2 weeks while I get my clutch conversion finished off, hopefully be back using it in the next week or so assuming my bigger mastercylinder turns up and cures the problem!!!!
Steve
You have PM