PDA

View Full Version : TKC "Which V8" any one had a chance to l@@k @ it?

fastco
25-05-06, 01:24 AM
Hello from cross the pond... just got my copy of TKC new mag Which V8... anyone had a chance to l@@k through it?
I think it is a well done job by Steve & the crew @ TKC .. nice layout & good info indeed when your shop'n for BHP & quality & price.
All the builders & suppliers get to wave their banners & flog their wares , some try'n to flog their wares using a photo of an other companies engine as one they've built ( see beautiful engine uncrated page 20 ), very strange & I've never seen this before.... but I am flattered non the less.
The magazine has a few glitches but overall I think buy'n it is money well spent & very informative to a fellow who needs to compare apples to apples & get'n the biggest bang for his pound/$ . Any thoughts pro or con I think Steve & the crew would like the feed back to help improve their next release of this magazine.
My to cents / pence
Cheers! DR,Dee

Big Thirsty
25-05-06, 11:19 AM
Hello Daryl,

I think Steve and co. have done a good job. Good information to have on hand when considering an engine purchase. I particuarly like what they have said about :D British American:D Engines:D , but I might be a teensy bit biased ;)

Hope you are well and are you going to the Hot rod show in Columbus N.E. next week ?

Ian.

PeteV
25-05-06, 12:31 PM
I am at a total loss to comprehend why on earth anyone would want to consider anything other than a Rover !!

Pete.

TINKA
25-05-06, 05:06 PM
I am at a total loss to comprehend why on earth anyone would want to consider anything other than a Rover !!

Pete.

Had a RV8 drove it for a few years and then came to my senses and now have a 351W :p :p :p

slogger
25-05-06, 07:53 PM
Had a RV8 drove it for a few years and then came to my senses and now have a 351W :p :p :p

Me too. Rover V8 and now 454 Chev. When I get it in!:D