PDA

View Full Version : My Viper in colour at last!

Iain
04-07-06, 01:14 PM
Sorry the pics are low in resolution, it was a mate of mine who took them. The agreed date of return is next Tuesday (the day after I get back from Le Mans)

Here's hoping that it looks as good in the flesh as it looks in the images...

Cheers...

TINKA
04-07-06, 05:28 PM
At last :D :D now all we need is to have a right laugh at Le mans:drive: :drive:

hfbradley01
04-07-06, 07:09 PM
Sorry the pics are low in resolution, it was a mate of mine who took them. The agreed date of return is next Tuesday (the day after I get back from Le Mans)

Here's hoping that it looks as good in the flesh as it looks in the images...

Cheers...

Iain

Can't tell you how pleased I am that you've finally got a result after a year of what I can only describe as pergatory. The car looks fantastic and knowing what it started out as, it's a miracle, albeit a miracle created by a small team of priceless friends.

Can't wait to see it in the flesh and watch you drool, hope mine comes out as good as yours is.

Have a great time in Le Mans and Tinka too.

tonym
04-07-06, 07:22 PM
Guess you'll be talking Tinka's ears off about it now Ian, all the way to Le-Mans :D, congrats and see you tomorrow :drive:

Iain
04-07-06, 08:01 PM
Can't wait to see it in the flesh and watch you drool, hope mine comes out as good as yours is.
Is saliva acidic? I'm worried about the paintwork already! :eek: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Cheers guys! :thumb:

Steve H
04-07-06, 08:51 PM
Iain
The car looks fantastic, and almost unrecognizable without those 2 huge sharks fins.
Steve.

wilf
04-07-06, 09:59 PM
Iain - so very pleased for you to see this at last.

Lots of work for you to do now!

slogger
04-07-06, 11:11 PM
Iain, looks goooood!:thumb:

Well done!

Deck
05-07-06, 03:21 AM
Really good to see that looking so well Iain! there's hope for me yet even though I don't have any friends :boohoo: (or because of that??)

Best of luck on the home straight!

Just hand out cloths to the droolers...spit and polish!

Dec

Grease Monkey
05-07-06, 07:17 AM
Ian,

Go and put a small chip in the front of the paintwork now, so you can get the grief and pain over with early :p

(Looks great by the way - i'm guessing the poor boot fit is down to no rubber or hinges)

TINKA
05-07-06, 07:41 AM
Ian,

Go and put a small chip in the front of the paintwork now, so you can get the grief and pain over with early :p

(Looks great by the way - I'm guessing the poor boot fit is down to no rubber or hinges)

The boot lid is just laid on for the photo as Iain is using the normal external hinges.

Louise
05-07-06, 10:49 AM
What a gorgeous colour :)