PDA

View Full Version : I wanted to be the first............

Neil O
26-10-06, 12:22 PM
I wanted to be the first to say thank you to Rob for these Regional forums from the South West Region. :thumb: Thanks Rob.

wilf
26-10-06, 12:45 PM
Sycophant!

kurrmet
26-10-06, 12:46 PM
I would also like to say thank you for these regional forums as this hopfully may help all of the area reps when organising events.:thumb:

I just hope that they will be able to carry on when Rob steps down from our web adminitrater.

Neil O
26-10-06, 12:52 PM
Sycophant!

A mentally ill elephant?

Gerroff our land.................;)

Rob, can we have some form of 'border control' please? :confused:

robert
26-10-06, 01:06 PM
Rob, can we have some form of 'border control' please? :confused:

Sorry, but in the true british tradition, we have no border control and allow anyone in. :D:D

Miket
26-10-06, 04:55 PM
I wanted to be the first to say thank you to Rob for these Regional forums from the South West Region. :thumb: Thanks Rob.
No use putting our Regional Reps contact details here, as he doesn't use the forum. :( :D :thumb:

So if any South West Members want any information, ask here and I or some of the other members will try and help. :thumb: :thumb:

Neil O
26-10-06, 05:33 PM
No use putting our Regional Reps contact details here, as he doesn't use the forum. :( :D :thumb:

So if any South West Members want any information, ask here and I or some of the other members will try and help. :thumb: :thumb:

Mike, you've been away too long mate. After Christmas we will have a new rep.
Martin is standing down and he's persuaded Chris (Westborne) to take over.