PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

bitsilly
30-10-06, 07:33 PM
Hi,
I am building a Ram, Kev has a Dax. If there is anyone else in South Wales let us know!
Ed

Rat Boy
30-10-06, 07:37 PM
Hi,
I am building a Ram, Kev has a Dax. If there is anyone else in South Wales let us know!
Ed

Nope, I think you are the only two people living in South Wales:D

bitsilly
31-10-06, 04:15 PM
Story of my life!

Rat Boy
31-10-06, 04:22 PM
How far have you boyos got with the builds?

bitsilly
31-10-06, 06:29 PM
Kev has a nice and finished Dax, mine, well the chassis is nice and has an engine!

Kelvincob
21-12-06, 07:33 PM
Hi Guys,

I'm in West Wales 3 miles from Saundersfoot, been building a GD I hope to SVA it next year.

Have a nice Christmas

Kelvin.

Harvester
04-01-07, 11:59 PM
Hey guys, 3 of us in South Wales now, getting a bit crowded. As ive posted in another thread, I wont be building my own at first, as much as id love too (simply haven't enough free time and would be too impatient to wait for now), but am seriously looking into ditching the M6 and getting a Dax built for me. Bit of a change I know but, as great as the M6 is, its just not fun at low speeds. Great on motorways and in a striaght line, but a lack of aural drama when you put your foot down until you get up to at least 7000 rpm, then the engine starts to sound vaguely like a low revving F1 engine, as of course its a 5.0L V10.

Anyway hello, and if you see me driving around (not many M6's around, its blue number plate ends NCT) toot your horns :drive: although I may think your beeping 'cos im driving too quick or have accidently cut you up :thumb: