PDA

View Full Version : South West Meet

Miket
05-11-06, 03:55 PM
What a good turn out, especially for the South West Lot ;) 13 Cobras and a few tin tops, bit cold first thing, but when the frost cleared it was perfect Cobra weather. :thumb: :thumb:

Good to see some new faces and 2 newly built and registered Daxes, Nice cars lads, they look excellent.

Some photo's enclosed, plus one of Steve's (Snakebites) new LS1 installation, must be the first in an AK, looks and sounds nice, well done Steve. :D :thumb:

Steve
05-11-06, 06:34 PM
Is Steve happpy with the LS?

Miket
05-11-06, 07:10 PM
Is Steve happpy with the LS?
In a word, yes. :drive: :drive: :D :thumb:

TINKA
05-11-06, 08:48 PM
Looks like Steve has made a really nice job of that :thumb: :thumb: look forward to seeing it at the show later in the month. :drive:

Purple AK
05-11-06, 08:57 PM
Looks like Steve has made a really nice job of that :thumb: :thumb: look forward to seeing it at the show later in the month. :drive:
Me Too :thumb:

Clarkson
05-11-06, 09:37 PM
Me Too :thumb:

Anyone else from the SE going to the show Chris??:confused:

Purple AK
05-11-06, 09:42 PM
Anyone else from the SE going to the show Chris??:confused:
Doubt it mate. The best SE showing we've had at Exeter was me and Crendonman :o Something to do with the weather and the 5.30am start I think :rolleyes: :D

Steve
05-11-06, 10:31 PM
when is the exeter show?

Miket
05-11-06, 10:32 PM
18th and 19th Nov

westborne
06-11-06, 07:14 AM
Forgot to count

One of our new members with a GD - brought the Tin Top !!

Don't worry Colin - One day you'll bring the Cobra and the rest of us will bring Tin Tops !!

Looking forward to Exeter Show - I hope the weather is kind !!!

Neil O
06-11-06, 07:53 AM
Colin is 'special' though Chris. ;) hic

At least he let us see his wife's baps.

Sorry I mean 'his wife Babs'. :D

westborne
06-11-06, 08:18 AM
Oakley

You have the ability to drag any conversation down to levels which are unheard of on the planet Earth.

Neil O
06-11-06, 09:24 AM
Thank you, you're too kind. :D

westborne
06-11-06, 09:44 AM
Yes I knew you would take it as meant

A compliment of course !!!

westborne
06-11-06, 10:12 AM
Mike T

Is your lovely daughter coming over with granddaughter over the Westpoint show weekend ?

Give me a shout cos I am sure we can sort out the high chair you need to keep the little treasure fed and watered - I mentioned it to Kath and you are welcome to borrrow it

(Mind you you can pick it up - I dont do delivery !)

Talk soon

Miket
06-11-06, 10:27 AM
Don't know as yet, they are waiting to try and get some last minute cheap deals, I will let you know, when I know, thanks for the offer mate, saves going out buying one. :thumb: :thumb:

Neil O
06-11-06, 11:26 AM
What about your other daughter Mike, is she coming? :p :p ;)

Miket
06-11-06, 12:37 PM
What about your other daughter Mike, is she coming? :p :p ;)
Pervert :eek: we are talking about them coming to England from Corfu, not about going to the Kit Car Show, anyway the youngest is just as good looking as the oldest. ;) :D :thumb:

Andy S
06-11-06, 04:18 PM
Had thought about popping down for a weekend away this year, but due to 'stupid smurf' breaking his index finger yesterday:( and now its all strapped up to the middle finger it doesnt look like we will get away. It wouldnt have been in the cob either as thats still in a state of winter rebuild and with the finger situation nothings gonna happen for a while.

Nice to see so many at the meet, looks like you should have a good showing at Exeter as well. Have Fun:)

Miket
06-11-06, 04:22 PM
Had thought about popping down for a weekend away this year, but due to 'stupid smurf' breaking his index finger yesterday:( and now its all strapped up to the middle finger it doesnt look like we will get away. It wouldnt have been in the cob either as thats still in a state of winter rebuild and with the finger situation nothings gonna happen for a while.

Nice to see so many at the meet, looks like you should have a good showing at Exeter as well. Have Fun:)
Cheers Andy

Surely you can drive with 2 fingers strapped together ;) :thumb:

Andy S
06-11-06, 04:36 PM
Mike you are of course correct.
The real issue is that due to the fingers, works planned for the next couple of weeks on the house and cob have had to be defferred, so when the finger is better I have some catching up to do as some things are on a deadline.:(
Prefer a weekend away to be honest:) but time is against me now.:( :(

Clarkson
06-11-06, 06:49 PM
Cheers Andy

Surely you can drive with 2 fingers strapped together ;) :thumb:

The wife will be in for a good time tonight!!!:eek: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Neil O
07-11-06, 02:22 PM
The wife will be in for a good time tonight!!!:eek: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Is she going out on her own then? ;) :rotfl:

trapp427
07-11-06, 05:53 PM
thanks to all at the south west meet on sunday for a warm welcome,nice to see lots of different cobs see you all at west point:drive: :drive:

ti
07-11-06, 06:47 PM
Fantastic turn out for the time of year!!!!!!

I promise, i will get there one day !!!!!!!!!.

Now i am even struggling to get to the show unless
i can drop some of the jobs on Sunday,fingers crossed !

Andy S
07-11-06, 07:40 PM
Is she going out on her own then? ;) :rotfl:

Gee thanks Neil :p

andy l
07-11-06, 07:54 PM
Hi All
Great to see so many cobs and a few new faces sunday, the DVLA man completed my Reg today and I can pick up paperwork/Tax on friday, Hope its dry satureday cant wait ANDY.:thumb:

snakebite
09-11-06, 11:57 AM
Pervert :eek: we are talking about them coming to England from Corfu, not about going to the Kit Car Show, anyway the youngest is just as good looking as the oldest. ;) :D :thumb:

I can vouch for that :thumb: must take after their Mum :D

Miket
10-11-06, 09:56 AM
Now i am even struggling to get to the show unless
i can drop some of the jobs on Sunday,fingers crossed !

Hope the forecast changes for next weekend :( :(

http://uk.weather.com/weather/local/UKXX0054

TINKA
10-11-06, 04:10 PM
Just be us Northerner's in our Cobras then and none of you Pansy Southerners :p :p AGAIN

Purple AK
10-11-06, 04:25 PM
Just be us Northerner's in our Cobras then and none of you Pansy Southerners :p :p AGAIN
Oi. That should be South Westerners :D

Neil O
10-11-06, 05:06 PM

"Stupid is as stupid does" my Momma says..................;)

tonym
11-11-06, 07:20 AM
"Stupid is as stupid does" my Momma says..................;)

She'd know eh Neil :rolleyes:

Neil O
11-11-06, 11:28 AM
She'd know eh Neil :rolleyes:

:rotfl: ;) :D :p