PDA

View Full Version : More photo's

hfbradley01
26-11-06, 07:52 PM
I've put the Image wheels back on and the windscreen just to see how she looks. I bet your all jealous of my spacious garage.........:-)

I'm not happy with the fuel tank, I had it modified to fit a swirl pot and internal top mounted fuel pump but the tank still has the 2 original fuel pipes at the bottom of the tank. I've decided to have them cut off and plated welded over them. It also means I can get the tank out of the car now which I couldn't before.

Cheers

Miket
26-11-06, 09:34 PM
Looking good Howard, keep up the good work. :thumb: :thumb:

Iain
28-11-06, 02:39 PM
Sorry Howard I forgot to look last night mate.

Bl**dy Hell! :eek: You've got a hugh garage! :D

You car does look a better finish than mine from the images seen so far. I will have to come down and give it a thorough examination (if you know what I mean) :thumb:

Keep it going chap!

Cheers...

TINKA
28-11-06, 04:31 PM
Looking really good Howard. The garage might be a bit on the small size but at least this wont stop you from getting all the wiring done and some of the trimming inside. :thumb: :thumb: Keep up the good work.

hfbradley01
28-11-06, 07:08 PM
Well...... it's progress and more importantly i've got control back which makes me feel so much better.

Martin....i'm in the process of getting the fuel tank out of the car, i've had to cut of the 2 outlets at the bottom of the tank and i'm going to have to shorten the fuel pipe neck at the top, I should be able to remove it then.

I'll get some plates welded over the holes at the bootom of the tank were the 2 outlets were.

I can clean the tank out more easily out of the car and test the fuel pump while it's out. I can also fit some new fuel hose to the tank while it's out. I'm also going to make some brackets to stop any side to side movement of the tank when it's back in situ.

Thanks for your comments guys.