PDA

View Full Version : South West TH

westborne
11-01-07, 06:28 AM
We are organising A Treasure Hunt for Tin Tops on the 25th February ending up at Anthony's place.

I have blasted an email to the SW list asking for interested parties to come back to me so we can sort numbers with Anthony for food and prizes etc.

Like last year, if its OK, we'll ask for 5 per car to pay for the wonderful prizes!!

Just a bit of winter fun really.

Either come back to me on email or here - ASAP

Thanks and Regards

Miket
11-01-07, 04:21 PM
Count me and the better half in. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Neil O
12-01-07, 08:50 AM
Me too. :thumb:

Neil O
19-01-07, 08:58 AM
Just me against you then Mike. :rolleyes:
Bet you don't have a johnny in your instruction pack this year eh? ;)

Miket
19-01-07, 10:02 AM
Just me against you then Mike. :rolleyes:
Bet you don't have a johnny in your instruction pack this year eh? ;)

You should have supplied two, they would have saved me from getting my feet wet.:rotfl: :rotfl:

Neil O
19-01-07, 10:12 AM
You should have supplied two, they would have saved me from getting my feet wet.:rotfl: :rotfl:

No chance, it had a hole in it too. Just like the rubber glove had the finger cut off. :rotfl:

westborne
19-01-07, 11:56 AM
So far we have
Mr and Mrs T
Mr and Mrs O
Mr and Mrs R
Mr and Mrs Woodman
Possibly Andy L and partner
Martin L hasnt responded yet
Will chase bertie basset at weekend

And my next door neighbours if we need tp make the numbers up
Oh - and Ray from Cornwall expressed interest

Oh and Mr and Mrs C!

the rock doc
19-01-07, 12:57 PM
Hopefully count me and the better 75% in as well (if the ribs will let me) :(

Anthony owes me a drink or two!!!!! :D

Neil O
19-01-07, 01:40 PM
The more the merrier. :thumb:
I warn you though, 4skin (Antony) could be doing the cooking. :eek:

Come guys, this was a great day last year, don't miss it!

andy l
19-01-07, 04:57 PM
Count me and Lyn in, Ive booked that weekend off Andy :thumb:

snake_bitten
19-01-07, 08:59 PM
Count me and Molly in,

Does it have to be the tin top, after all I have some catching up to do and 3000 miles to use up before April.

kobra
19-01-07, 09:25 PM
Put me down with the rocket scientist, can i bring my son and his rocket scientist. I can verify them by sunday i its ok with the member's although she is due to give birth on the 25th march. is there a Dr in the house.

Miket
19-01-07, 09:31 PM
John

No it doesn't have to be in the tin top, it's just easier to get in and out of a normal car to collect the clues, plus the weather could be slightly inclement (pissing down) at that time of year, but as you've got a hard top you should be ok, as long as Anthony hasn't picked a route through farmers fields. :confused: :rotfl: :D

Glad you can make it, will be good to see you and Molly again also looking forward to seeing the Black Beauty. :thumb:

snake_bitten
20-01-07, 09:11 AM
John

No it doesn't have to be in the tin top, it's just easier to get in and out of a normal car to collect the clues, plus the weather could be slightly inclement (pissing down) at that time of year, but as you've got a hard top you should be ok, as long as Anthony hasn't picked a route through farmers fields. :confused: :rotfl: :D

Glad you can make it, will be good to see you and Molly again also looking forward to seeing the Black Beauty. :thumb:

Thanks Mike,

Not such a beauty (gelcote) but black. Still trying to find out what noises are normal and which need to be fixed.

sorry we could not make the pub meet, will try for the next one.