PDA

View Full Version : silverstone classic

rich427
20-02-07, 06:45 PM
:D :D Hi All
Have spoken to tinka today about car passes for silverstone and if anyone wants passes they have to put it in writting to him. I am sending my letter on monday 26th feb for 2 passes myself and trapp427 if anyone else would like car passes can you let me know as tinka would like to send all to one address. And then I will deliver to all. :D

Neil O
21-02-07, 08:03 AM
Rich, I'll be needing one. All three days. I'll let Tinkerbell know direct as well. :D

Miket
21-02-07, 09:26 AM
Rich, I'll be needing one. All three days. I'll let Tinkerbell know direct as well. :D

Yes me for the 3 days, I see from the article in Snake Torque it's buy one get one free, are you going up without a passenger Neil, if so we can go halves at the ticket, if it will let 2 cars in.

Neil O
21-02-07, 12:40 PM

Yes me for the 3 days, I see from the article in Snake Torque it's buy one get one free, are you going up without a passenger Neil, if so we can go halves at the ticket, if it will let 2 cars in.

Cracking idea Mike!
I might be taking Harrison with me, he gets in for free though anyway.
Could hide him in the boot when we go through the gate though........... :wink:
You never know, I might be completely Cobraless at that time, so a lift might be needed. :lol:

Miket
21-02-07, 03:04 PM
Cracking idea Mike!
I might be taking Harrison with me, he gets in for free though anyway.
Could hide him in the boot when we go through the gate though........... :wink:
You never know, I might be completely Cobraless at that time, so a lift might be needed. :lol:

No it's not, I've just read the small print, it says "this special participating clubs offer is based on a minimum of two tickets per car on display" :evil: :evil:

TINKA
21-02-07, 04:36 PM
No it's not, I've just read the small print, it says "this special participating clubs offer is based on a minimum of two tickets per car on display" :evil: :evil:

You just saved me having to type that Thanks Mike :lol: :D

Miket
21-02-07, 04:38 PM

Do you want in writing or is my word ok :?: :D :D

Purple AK
21-02-07, 05:21 PM

Do you want in writing or is my word ok :?: :D :D
Surely a printed off Email is ok :?:

rich427
22-02-07, 09:08 AM
:D :D Hi All Getting confused about who wants passes and who's going direct can anyone in southwest that wants a pass send me a PM. 8)