PDA

View Full Version : South West TReasure Hunt

kobra
25-02-07, 05:31 PM
Had a great day at the treasure hunt. Cheers Chris, Anthony and Martin. Just got back to Lands End. Blue Sky. I drove and the wife navigated. I am about to give her lessons on navigation " Thats the dish washer, thats the iron, thas the broom, tkats the dustbin, thats Oh dear here comes a plate. Anyway a very nice day. Thanks everyone.
:D

andy l
25-02-07, 05:59 PM
Hi all

Had a great day also, many thanks to anthony/martin for there had work and food at the end. not fogetting chris also, keep up the good work. lots of fun. see you all, i hope next weekend. Andy :D

westborne
26-02-07, 06:32 AM
Yup thanks to Anthony and Martin it was a good bit of fun !

Next time Ray remember the figures on the left are Mileage data to help you decide where to turn left !!
:D

Neil O
26-02-07, 08:11 AM
Anyone know who won then?

Just curious................ :lol:

westborne
26-02-07, 10:08 AM
Read you emails smaller boy !!!

You won - tied in first place with Andrew and Pat .

You wanna do it next year or take up Andrews offer ?

You seemed reticent when I asked you !!

You want me to SHOUT that YOU WON ?

HEY EVERYBODY - NEIL WON !!!

Neil O
26-02-07, 10:15 AM
You want me to SHOUT that YOU WON ?

HEY EVERYBODY - NEIL WON !!!

So I won then Chris? :wink:

I'm doing well, I won the Snake Hunt Cup (try saying that quickly) yesterday, and I won the Dick of the Year Pants at the Christmas Party.
I must remember to be less competitive............in both competitions. :oops:

Miket
26-02-07, 10:21 AM
Please not Andrew :shock: it's bad enough understanding his train of thought face to face :?: what's it going to be like transferred to paper. :D :D

P.S Who came 3rd :?: :?: :wink: :D

Chimeara
26-02-07, 05:44 PM
Hi chaps would like to say thanks to everyone for attending the treasure hunt I believe a good day was had by all.

Thanks again to all of you who commented on how good the workshop was looking and for how well organised the treasure hunt was, sorry again about the prize giving disaster lol.

Just thought id post a couple pics of the event il await captions for one of them inparticular.

Thanks again

Chimeara
26-02-07, 05:46 PM
sorry heres the other pic

Chimeara
26-02-07, 05:47 PM
and finally

snake_bitten
26-02-07, 07:59 PM
I would like to add my thanks to all who helped organise and run the TH, me and Molly had a good time.

here are a couple of pics also.

Miket
26-02-07, 09:45 PM
I would like to add my thanks to all who helped organise and run the TH, me and Molly had a good time.

Cheers John, it's a bugger hitting those high notes :oops: :oops: :D Glad you enjoyed the run.

Has Molly stopped talking about the travel rug yet. :?: :lol:

snake_bitten
27-02-07, 05:11 PM

Cheers John, it's a bugger hitting those high notes :oops: :oops: :D Glad you enjoyed the run.

Has Molly stopped talking about the travel rug yet. :?: :lol:

RUG??? WHAT RUG??! :? :shock: :twisted: :twisted:

Neil O
28-02-07, 09:25 AM
You mean the one with the nice carry handle Mike? :lol:

snake_bitten
28-02-07, 05:58 PM
You mean the one with the nice carry handle Mike? :lol:

Oh! That one!!

No, :roll: Molly has not said a word :twisted: