PDA

View Full Version : Info on meets

DAVY
03-03-07, 07:57 PM
Hi to all you out there, bought my baby late last year and am looking forward to getting out and meeting you all and seeing your pride and joys. Can you tell me places and times of any get togethers in the south east i live in Hartley near Dartford Kent. Many thanks Dave.

robert
03-03-07, 08:02 PM
Hi and wecome to the forum. :D

http://autos.ninebean.com/cobraclub/viewforum.php?f=32

Purple AK
03-03-07, 08:14 PM
Hi Dave. Welcome :lol:
Go to Regional Forums and look at Essex, and SE Regions its all there :wink:

robinj66
04-03-07, 08:18 AM
And don't forget the east Kent Coast meets if you fancy a drive - First Tuesday of the month at the Burger King just off Jtn 13 of M20 - 7.30pm on.

Also a drive out (weather permitting) 3rd Saturday of the month @12 noon (same venue) :D

Stephen Pitcher
12-03-07, 05:25 PM
We will be in the Thomas Whyatt, its a beefeeter on the London Road (A20) Maidstone from 8pm this wed. Nice run down the M20 for you ? Hope you can make it.

Regards

Stephen

Andy S
12-03-07, 07:05 PM
Dont forget its the southeast kit car show at Detling next month either.

Nice to see another green one in the region as well :D

slogger
12-03-07, 07:14 PM

Don't forget the rebuild slogger's Dax meet! Held in Walderslade if I ever manage to find time to get the pig iron over home. Thumb :D :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the site. Enjoy.

gareth08
12-03-07, 07:47 PM

Don't forget the rebuild slogger's Dax meet! Held in Walderslade if I ever manage to find time to get the pig iron over home. Thumb :D :lol: :lol:

Oh eye sailor you best be scrapping them old barnacles off :D

I assume you will be attending on Wednesday as we need to discuss the rebuild of your car (seriously) over some beer intake :D :D :D

slogger
12-03-07, 07:56 PM

Oh eye sailor you best be scrapping them old barnacles off :D

I assume you will be attending on Wednesday as we need to discuss the rebuild of your car (seriously) over some beer intake :D :D :D

Hi mate. Barnacles! Not far from the truth going by how wet the rented garage turned out to be! Yes we will talk were to stow the anchor.

See you all Wednesday. :D