PDA

View Full Version : HOW TRUE

Miket
10-03-07, 08:36 AM
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE KIDS WHO WERE BORN IN THE
1930's 40's, 50's, 60's and 70's !!

First, we survived being born to mothers who smoked and/or drank while they carried us.

They took aspirin, ate blue cheese dressing, tuna from a can, and didn't get tested for diabetes.

Then after that trauma, our baby cribs were covered with bright colored lead-based paints.

We had no childproof lids on medicine bottles, doors or cabinets and when we rode our bikes, we had no helmets, not to mention, the risks we took hitchhiking ..

We drank water from the garden hose and NOT from a bottle.

We shared one soft drink with four friends, from one bottle and NO ONE actually died from this.
We ate cakes, white bread and real butter and drank pop with sugar in it, but we weren't overweight because......

WE WERE ALWAYS OUTSIDE PLAYING!!

We would leave home in the morning and play all day, as long as we were back when the streetlights came on.

No one was able to reach us all day. And we were O.K.

We would spend hours building our go-carts out of scraps and then ride down the hill, only to find out we forgot the brakes. After running into the bushes a few times, we learned to solve the problem .
We did not have Playstations, Nintendo's, X-boxes, no video games at all, no 99 channels on cable, no video tape movies, no surround sound, no cell phones, no personal computers, no Internet or Internet chat rooms..........WE HAD FRIENDS and we went outside and found them!

We fell out of trees, got cut, broke bones and teeth and there were no
lawsuits from these accidents .

We ate worms and mud pies made from dirt, and the worms did not live in us forever.

We made up games with sticks and tennis balls and although we were told it would happen, we did not put out very many eyes.
We rode bikes or walked to a friend's house and knocked on the door or rang the bell, or just yelled for them!

Football teams had trials and not everyone made the team. Those who didn't had to learn to deal with disappointment. Imagine that!!

The idea of a parent bailing us out if we broke the law was unheard of. They actually sided with the law!

This generation has produced some of the best risk-takers, problem solvers and inventors ever!
The past 50 years have been an explosion of innovation and new ideas.
We had freedom, failure, success and responsibility, and we learned

HOW TO
DEAL WITH IT ALL!

IF YOU are one of them!
CONGRATULATIONS!

You might want to share this with others who have had the luck to grow up as kids, before the lawyers and the government regulated our lives for our own good.

And while you are at it, forward it to your kids so they will know how brave their parents were.

Kind of makes you want to run through the house with scissors, doesn't it?!

PS -The bold type is because your eyes are shot at your age

Clive
10-03-07, 08:45 AM
Oh so true! :lol:

badcob
10-03-07, 08:54 AM
Never a truer word was said .I remember those trollys a plank for the body two smaller planks for axels and four pram wheels. The government would insist you had it svaed and taxed now . :D

Miket
10-03-07, 08:59 AM
Never a truer word was said .I remember those trollys a plank for the body two smaller planks for axels and four pram wheels. The government would insist you had it svaed and taxed now . :D

My Dad had a garage at the time and he fitted rack and pinion steering on my cart :D took it out for the first time, left in out side a sweet shop and it got nicked. :evil: suppose it was to innovative at the time. :wink:

andy l
10-03-07, 09:03 AM
HA Mike the good old days. never to be again, so sad :( nice to remember, happy days. Andy :D

Clarkson
10-03-07, 11:25 AM
Nice one Mike,the good old days,after reading that has brought back some fond child hood memorys!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bitsilly
13-03-07, 06:31 PM
I did my very first somersault thanks to one of those go-carts. But really hurt my arse when I tried to do it again!

osgood
13-03-07, 08:26 PM
Police state disguised as a super nanny state, the only party that speaks for the electorate in this country is the BNP the sooner some of you guys realize whats going on hear the better.

Osgood :x

robert
13-03-07, 08:35 PM
the only party that speaks for the electorate in this country is the BNP

But conveniently forgets a key historical period of genocide.

Six million Jewish people were murdered in the Nazi Holocaust. In total over 15 million Jews, trade unionists, gypsies, Slavs, black, lesbian, gay and disabled people were murdered as a result of Nazi Germany’s policies. Nick Griffin was convicted for inciting racial hatred after a BNP magazine he published denied the reality of the Holocaust.

Food for thought..... :wink:

Hugo
13-03-07, 08:40 PM
I got some stick from buying the kids Heelys for Xmas. If you don't let them take a few risks and have some fun that also pushes them a little it must surely slow up the growing process. I'd like well developed kids that have had a childhood with some childlike experiences.

I doubt the BNP have it right, just not as wrong as other parties. In the end, I've decided the country's gone so far wrong that it's never going to get back on track which is primarily why I will move my family to France shortly.

It's a sad fact, but non the less true, that there are now a similar number of people leaving the UK as entering it. The problem is the difference between the type of person leaving versus those entering. The whole country is 'dumbing down' which is an aboslute tragedy and entirely due to succesive governments wholly mismanaging the situation over many years.

Still, whilst the Tories are focussing on bannnig TV sets with standby functions, Cobras and similar have not had too hard a time of it yet!

Cheers

Hugo

osgood
15-03-07, 07:20 PM
Well Robert let's get the story straight chap, as a BNP member I know exactly whats going on, I would never up-hold what you are suggesting Re the Third Riche. I have never seen what you are suggesting in the BNP manifesto.

The only problem of late (two years!) Nick Griffin has been denied the freedom of speech to which as an English person in his own country he is entitled too it has know been slung out of court twice!!!!

Best browse the attachment Robert and buy the book!?

Regards Osgood :?: :)

robert
15-03-07, 07:28 PM
Well Robert let's get the story straight chap, as a BNP member I know exactly whats going on, I would never up-hold what you are suggesting Re the Third Riche. I have never seen what you are suggesting in the BNP manifesto.

The only problem of late (two years!) Nick Griffin has been denied the freedom of speech to which as an English person in his own country he is entitled too it has know been slung out of court twice!!!!

Best browse the attachment Robert and buy the book!?

Regards Osgood :?: :)

Well, I fail to see the link between Nick Griffin being convicted for inciting racial hatred and either a book on St George and the Dragon or Overcrowded Britain.

Lets stick on topic, why should I listen to someone who denies the reality of the holocaust during World War Two?

osgood
15-03-07, 07:44 PM
Robert the thing or subject you seemed to have missed is immigration re this country do you not know how many people are in this country and should not legally be here.

You may well have voted Torry in the past Robert, I have solid support wherever I go.

I never voted for a multi-cultural society and neither has any-one I know, this situation has been forced on us like many other demands by this regime. Wake up Robert get real chap.

Osgood

robert
15-03-07, 07:50 PM
Ahhh, surprise surprise, another post skirting round the question, I wonder why..... No longer responding to this thread as its worthless without an answer to a previously posed question.

Neil O
16-03-07, 09:47 AM
Just to play Devil's advocate here, surely if the guy has the opinion that the holocaust didn't happen he has a right to say so. Holocaust denial is not a criminal act in this country, however it is in Germany.
To deny the holocaust does not make him a criminal, as our Government would like, it just makes him blinkered, nieve and probably insane!

In my opinion, (for what it's worth) I think the BNP have a broad range of members. The leadership seem to be at one end of the scale though, which gives fuel to those who want to ridicule them. Some, (only some) of what the BNP says makes sense to me and a whole heap of others, but I would never join or vote for a party led by extremists.

I know I've just continued this off topic disscussion, so I'm equally to blame, but maybe we should keep political and religious debate off this forum? It will only end in tears...................mostly Eric's. :wink:

There, I feel better now. :D

robert
16-03-07, 10:19 AM
Just to play Devil's advocate here, surely if the guy has the opinion that the holocaust didn't happen he has a right to say so. Holocaust denial is not a criminal act in this country, however it is in Germany.
To deny the holocaust does not make him a criminal, as our Government would like, it just makes him blinkered, nieve and probably insane!

Exactly, which is why I said...

Lets stick on topic, why should I listen to someone who denies the reality of the holocaust during World War Two?

:wink:

Anyway, off to do something constructive with some bits from my car. :lol:

Neil O
16-03-07, 10:31 AM

Me too.
You're on your own Osgood. :wink: :lol:

choogh
16-03-07, 01:21 PM
"....You're on your own Osgood. "
Not quite.!!!
Charlie :wink:

Clarkson
16-03-07, 01:50 PM
Watch it Sogood,the last time you started this, you got BANNED from here!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the rock doc
16-03-07, 04:10 PM
I never voted for a multi-cultural society and neither has any-one I know, this situation has been forced on us like many other demands by this regime. Wake up Robert get real chap.

Osgood[/quote]
[b]
Some body after my own heart after spending the last 30 years working abroad especially in West Africa!!!!!! :D

Miket
16-03-07, 08:18 PM

Tell us more chap :?: :?: :D :D :wink: :wink:

robert
16-03-07, 09:15 PM

Tell us more chap :?: :?: :D :D :wink: :wink:

Sorting out the bits into stuff I can use. :wink:

steamyrotter
16-03-07, 10:51 PM
The government would insist you had it svaed and taxed now . :D

But at that age it's tax exempt anyway
(at the mo!!)

:shock: :D

mylesdw
30-03-07, 02:08 AM
Back on the topic of the original post, I emailed it to a couple of people I thought would agree including my mother-in-law and thought that you might all enjoy this reply:

"The survival one revives memories. It is so true that today's children are too cossetted. Before I went to school my mother used to take me to the beach and leave me there for the afternoon while she did the shopping! She said I had usually attached myself to a family with children and was playing happily"

Warren
31-03-07, 03:47 PM
I read this when first posted and nearly jumped in with both feet, thought about it and decided not to bother. Read again today, I’m jumping but would like to say first the whole topic should probably be moved to the ‘Cockpit’ as it’s opinions and speculation, we’re all allowed to them and to do it.

BNP – Opinion – Damaged goods because people still associate them with an extreme past. Nick Griffin has not helped at all.

Multicultural society – Opinion – Nope, I didn’t vote for it either, but, and this is Speculation, if we didn’t have several generations of job dodging lazy b*****ds, living off the dole would the impoverished immigrants come here in the first place. And to speculate a bit further, how about making people work for the dole, cleaning up graphitti, doing gardens for the elderly, cutting hedgerows, picking up litter, all for the dole money and no more.

A few things might happen:-
1. You would cut benefit fraud, they wouldn’t have the time or energy for a second job.
2. Even the most intellectually challenged job dodger would soon realise if they have to work a 38 hour week for £45, then they may as well look for a job that pays, £3 per hour, a role currently happily taken by your average immigrant.
3. As the low paid jobs are now filled by the job dodgers, why would the immigrants have a reason to come in the first place.
4. The current hoodie wearing teenager living off the pan crack whilst drug dealing would now be off the streets for at least 38 hours a week, wouldn’t crime levels fall? You could even make it shift work and get some of them off the streets during the night as well.

With some of the money we save we could think about investing in a chosen few and training them up to become tradesmen, some of them may even become ambitious god forbid.

And don’t get me started on the prison system………..I suppose I better finish with the standard apology to any one I have offended and for wandering around the topics brought up….Nah, s*d it, it’s just opinion and speculation and I’m am entitled to both, it’s good to talk, vent & chew

Warren
:P

osgood
31-03-07, 04:40 PM
Warren, you seem to be a guy who See's sense so I have posted again all I would like to see is this country back to its former glory as it was in the 50-60 & 70's as the original post by Miket suggests.

I was not off topic as some wallies suggested I was bang on target. I don't see a lot of difference between the BNP or the SNP & lets face it we have too many Jock's trying to control this country as it is. If it don't suit Jocks here then climb back over Hadrian's wall. As the Australian government have told all radical Muslims lately "If this country does not suit you then find another location on the planet Earth!

Robert suggested I was avoiding the issue re Holocaust & Nick Griffin issues, just tell me what has gone on re Iraq and Afghanistan at the moment and who is responsible, 15 sailors detained illegally by Muslim Eran who are already under threat by the world for Atomic Bomb issues.

Eastern Europeans living here they will on buy a second hand car if it has rent in the window & MOT and what is the reason for that, they run around for twelve months with no insurance.

I think Enouch Powell got it right all those years ago as I have said before, close the fload gates now before its to late!

Gun crime
drugs
Rape
Theft
Prisons overcrowded
Passport fraud
Credit card fraud
illegal immigration
Only to mention but a few:

All I am afraid 85% by the ethnic minority groups who have been let in and are in this country illegally are responsible. Wake up England for Gods sake.

Osgood :cry:

robert
31-03-07, 09:36 PM
Robert suggested I was avoiding the issue re Holocaust & Nick Griffin issues.

Eric

Again, you have ignored the direct question.

I am all for returning England to its former glory, but at the hand of someone who denies a key aspect in history, i think not. :wink:

osgood
01-04-07, 11:41 AM
Hello Robert, MMmmm well I don't recall a direct question and having looked all through the post again I cant see one either from yourself in-fact or others.

"But conveniently forgets a key historical issue period of genocide"
"Why should I listen to someone who denies they reality of the holcaustduring WW2"
"This thread is worthless without an answer to a direct posed question"

As I said Robert there is no direct question you have posed for me to answer.

NEIL, maybe we should keep political and religious matter off this forum, I quite agree but hang on it was not me that started the post and the fourth paragraph from the end it states "Before Lawyers & the Government regulate our lives for our own good" I merely suggested the BNP may be a better bet than the choice we have now re the three major parties in-spite of Nick Griffins personal views. Neil no tears from this quarter mate just plain facts from the hip.

Ow yes just before I finish my final post on this thread "I Hope" as I have a new Mega Squirt box of tricks to play with :) I completed a 11 part survey for the Evening Standard I think did you know Red Ken is considering spending 100 MIL on a Mosc being built in London & being paid for by Londoners on top of the Olympic Village which of course is 4 times its original budget already and of course will never be completed on time.

Just food for thought :wink: Eric.

dingocooke
01-04-07, 11:48 AM
Hi Eric,
Heres a direct question, does Nick Griffin of the BNP accept that the holocaust in Nazi Germany happened?
Yes/No?
I'd be very, very interested in the answer, as the BNP are trying hard in Brinsley (Notts) to get a seat (to the extent that we have groups of BNP supporters actively canvassing people in the local pubs).
The ones I've asked have denied it, one said its was 'just propaganda' by the allies.
Would be very interested to hear what the BNP's official take on it is.
Regards
Steve

osgood
01-04-07, 04:20 PM
Hi Steve, if Roberts info re an article written some two years ago in one of the BNP Mag's is correct to which they have two and a monthly news letter I guess the answer to that is NO.

Personally I have no idea, way before my interest in the party I'm afraid. The two Mag's in question are Identity & The Voice of Freedom. The BNP have 9,500 members and over million voters and rising fast.

From what I read there are big pushes in Wales & Scotland to enlist new members re Kenny Smith and John Walker who are BNP party members.
I guess as the SNP is about to wipe the floor with Labour at there impending Elections in a few weeks time the door way is wide open in that area of the country.

As a point of interest any information you require re the BNP can be found in the list I have attached, email/web site or Phone.

Hope this helps Eric.

Steve hope this helps

choogh
01-04-07, 05:42 PM
Thus far I've kept out of this discussion, but as someone who has actually read the BNP manifesto. I think I must interrupt,
What has Nick Griffins view of the holocaust got to do with the BNP ? read the manifesto, this document sets out the way the party would govern if in power, it's the blue print of the BNP, NG personal views are just that, no better, no worse than President Blair's view on immigration and foreign policy.
May I suggest those that have an "opinion", read the BNP manifesto and, if they find it unacceptable tell us why... and, if, as I believe, they find nothing "sinister or dangerous” they post and tell us...That way we will be better informed and not make judgements on hear say and rumours, we are all adults, read, digest and comment,..
And, yes before you ask, I'm a member.
Cheers
Charlie

Clive
01-04-07, 06:22 PM
And, yes before you ask, I'm a member.
Cheers
Charlie

And living in Trento, Italy!??? Makes no sense to me. If you are so keen on Nationalism why leave the country? (Or are you an illegal immigrant in Italy? :lol: )

john w
01-04-07, 06:24 PM
Hi Osgood

I agree with you entirely, & your not alone

John

choogh
01-04-07, 07:02 PM
Yes living in Italy, out of choice, I'm not living off Italy...I pay all social dues, taxes and levies. I have seen the best of England, I do not want to see the worst....I worked hard for what little money I have, I stole from no one, I dont take drugs, I didnt claim the dole, never used the NHS. paid for my own medical services. I worked long and unsocial hours for my patch, and worked even harder to try and keep it, seemed like the authorities give it away, not for any benifit to me, our, mine, for no reason that I could see, gave it away to tossers, no hopers and the rest.
Simple, I took mine and left, I didn't take yours, or anyone elses, just mine. Your welcome to whats left...Your probably deserve it.
Charlie

dingocooke
01-04-07, 07:33 PM
Hi Eric

Thanks for the reply.

It worries me when a political party (of any flavour) tries to get elected on one stance, but perhaps has another more extreme angle sitting in the background.
In this case, the fact that the BNP leader is denying the holocaust which most certainly happened; is a big worry to me, and is rather reminscent of the original Nazis route to power in the 1930's.
Whilst I do detest the worse excesses of what has happened to our little island over the last 30 years (crime running almost unchecked, taxation to the point of financial oppression, and the virtual overthrow of common sense by the political correct lobby; not to mention the ritual crucifixtion of the motorist, and normal law abiding people that are the mainstay of GB) I could never bring myself to help unleash the sort of politics that the BNP represent by voting for them.

It frustrates me massively that the last 30 odd years of UK politicians of all flavours have underdelivered so badly that it leaves the door open for opportunist extremists to try and gain a foothold.
Many might see voting for the BNP as an opportunity to poke 'one in the eye' of the establishment, and I sincerely understand the impulse, but the BNP manifesto is so narrow focussed that its hardly a serious candidate for leadership; its probably a little too benefactorial to say that the BNP represents a protest vote; but thats as good as it gets IMHO.

Finally, if the gentlemen that are touting for BNP votes in the pubs of Brinsley are representative of the BNP rank and file, then no thank you very much.
I'd rather have another 10 years of Margaret bluddy Thatcher/Blair the Bull5hitter/Gordon the greedy ba5tardBrown ; all politicians I hate, but at least their brand of politics was/is restricted to self ingratiation, and ego massaging; rather than overt racism and god knows what else.

COBRA KEV01
01-04-07, 07:47 PM
Well i got back on this site eventually after having numerous problems logging in,but I'm here now,i even wrote an essay of which i was going to post.However on trying to post i then had to re-enter password e.t.c and then couldn't post?
Anyhow i have read the manifesto and if in government i think that their policies make good sense.They will be getting my vote.
Politic ions will always embarrass political parties for their own views and opinions you have to say that the Tories and Labour are no different.
What i want is to force those lazy bastards who scrounge of our benefits and charity to be forced into work and to take up the many jobs that are currently occupied by immigrants legal or otherwise.
The outlook does not look good for us does it.
We will now have to take on ,in our quota,the criminals and their organisations from countries like Bulgaria e.t.c whose own countries are ran by crime anyway.Yes! lets bring them all over here to be nannied and mollycoddled by out state ,what a great idea after all we did it to run the cotton trade in Lancashire with the Pakistanis ,what a great bloody idea that was.Now look at the place unsafe for us to walk at night and their religion shoved down our throats,i wonder if i would be excepted if my religion required me to wear a balaclava in public.
Now theres an idea.

COBRA KEV01
01-04-07, 07:55 PM
Yes living in Italy, out of choice, I'm not living off Italy...I pay all social dues, taxes and levies. I have seen the best of England, I do not want to see the worst....I worked hard for what little money I have, I stole from no one, I dont take drugs, I didnt claim the dole, never used the NHS. paid for my own medical services. I worked long and unsocial hours for my patch, and worked even harder to try and keep it, seemed like the authorities give it away, not for any benifit to me, our, mine, for no reason that I could see, gave it away to tossers, no hopers and the rest.
Simple, I took mine and left, I didn't take yours, or anyone elses, just mine. Your welcome to whats left...Your probably deserve it.
Charlie

Nothing wrong in what your doing Choogh ,good luck where you are mate,at least your paying your way and intergrating into society.
Which is more than the majority of imigrants do here.
Its sad that you felt the need to leave the country i just hope you aint forcing your religeous beliefs onto them Italians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dingocooke
01-04-07, 07:56 PM
Hi Kev

Fair enough; I guess its pretty clear from everyone who has posted on this one that were all frustrated by lacklustre politicians!

Lets just hope sometime soon the penny drops that an awfull lot of normal law abiding people want some changes for the better and not just more spin and taxes!

Oh and when the SNP win in scotland will they please take Gormless Gordon back as some kind of reparation?? After all, if theyre going to devolve, why should we have a scot (and a lame, switch on smile equipped slimy one at that) running the country??
No offence meant to the Scots, but surely you cant have devolution and power in westminster??

Oh well, enough of this crap from me, maybe Lee harvey Oswald did have the right attitude to political lobbying :twisted:

Im going back in the garage to tinker with my toys..

Miket
01-04-07, 08:25 PM
I can't believe what I'm reading, all this from my initial light hearted post :oops: :oops: :oops:

Come on chaps, the majority on this forum don't like the direction this country is heading regarding immigration and illegals, but this isn't the place to try and change the Government, lets keep it to the ballot box at the next election. :( :( :(

P.S Why doesn't the Government arrest all the suspected Iranian Terrorist's in this country and exchange them for our 15 captured sailors and marines. :?: :?: :evil: :evil:

robert
01-04-07, 08:25 PM
Hello Robert, MMmmm well I don't recall a direct question and having looked all through the post again I cant see one either from yourself in-fact or others.

When a sentence ends with a question mark, then it is a question. :wink:

Anyway, my issue isn't with the BNP per se, as I have not read their manifesto nor will I to be perfectly honest.

My issue is with a person who does not believe that the holocaust actually happened and categorically denies it.

One does have to question the judgement and possibly the integrity of such a person, and god forbid if they ever got elected.

As far as I am concerned, until someone more rational heads up the BNP, it will remain a closed book to me.

Purple AK
01-04-07, 09:45 PM
Excuse my ignorance :( But what has this all got to do with eating worms and falling out of trees? :roll:

dave
01-04-07, 10:03 PM
Excuse my ignorance :( But what has this all got to do with eating worms and falling out of trees? :roll:

It is in a sort of way.
When you are young and healthy your body is quite supple. Osgood's body is still so supple he is able to get his whole head up his own 4rse. :shock: :P :lol: :lol:

Or have I got it wrong again.

Purple AK
01-04-07, 10:07 PM

It is in a sort of way.
When you are young and healthy your body is quite supple. Osgood's body is still so supple he is able to get his whole head up his own 4rse. :shock: :P :lol: :lol:

Ah! That will be the eating worms connection then :lol:

COBRA KEV01
01-04-07, 10:41 PM
[quote="Miket"]I can't believe what I'm reading, all this from my initial light hearted post :oops: :oops: :oops:

Come on Miket i think i know you well enough.
The sort of bloke who farts,says nothing and then dissapears to turn and watch the fallout!

Purple AK
01-04-07, 10:50 PM
[quote=Miket]I can't believe what I'm reading, all this from my initial light hearted post :oops: :oops: :oops:

The sort of bloke who farts,says nothing and then dissapears to turn and watch the fallout!
Many a true word! But a "little closer to home" me thinks :roll:

Miket
01-04-07, 10:51 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tonym
02-04-07, 08:59 AM
I have many comments i could make on the way this post has evolved but i keep my political persuasion to myself, less arguments that way........... :twisted:

osgood
02-04-07, 09:24 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes Bruv and welcome I have noticed the main starting poster has stood back and watched the sh-tte hit the fan chuckling to himself.

Osgood :evil:

osgood
02-04-07, 10:02 AM

It is in a sort of way.

Ow what kind words Mr Brooks they precede your ow so generous humorous nature, if only that statement was true as together with a double dose of viagra I would be a real super power Osgood :)

Neil O
02-04-07, 11:37 AM

It is in a sort of way.

I've never known you to be wrong Dave. :wink:

Kev, when's the wedding mate? Are we all invited? :D

Warren
02-04-07, 12:24 PM
As far as I am concerned, until someone more rational heads up the BNP, it will remain a closed book to me.[/quote]

Here, here,

Warren

osgood
02-04-07, 04:46 PM

It is in a sort of way.

"I never known Dave to be wrong" Neil thats like stating TR7's are going to become collectable dont hold your breath mate. I think you are a bit late for my Bruv's wedding as well mind you it is Devon. Osgood :)

osgood
02-04-07, 04:48 PM

It is in a sort of way.

"I never known Dave to be wrong" Neil thats like stating TR7's are going to become collectable dont hold your breath mate. I think you are a bit late for my Bruv's wedding as well mind you it is Devon. Osgood :)

Neil O
02-04-07, 05:24 PM
I heard you the first time. :roll:

Miket
02-04-07, 06:22 PM

Last September :( :( :wink: :wink:

Neil O
03-04-07, 03:25 PM

Last September :( :( :wink: :wink:

Even you didn't get an invite then?