PDA

View Full Version : Broken down... Gutted

DAVY
14-03-07, 11:34 PM
Hi sorry to say i couldn't quite make it to the meet tonight, made it as far as Larkfield then good old RAC had to follow me home. First broke down on side of the road on A20 West Malling just cut out, started after a few minutes got as far as BP garage Leybourne same fault, then made to Esso Garage Larkfield. RAC arrived and she drove home fine with the RAC guy following he has told me the ignition module is over heating and to reposition it, Anyway sorry you guys was so looking forward to meeting you, cant wait for next month now.

gareth08
15-03-07, 07:57 PM
Hi sorry to say i couldn't quite make it to the meet tonight, made it as far as Larkfield then good old RAC had to follow me home. First broke down on side of the road on A20 West Malling just cut out, started after a few minutes got as far as BP garage Leybourne same fault, then made to Esso Garage Larkfield. RAC arrived and she drove home fine with the RAC guy following he has told me the ignition module is over heating and to reposition it, Anyway sorry you guys was so looking forward to meeting you, cant wait for next month now.

No problem

Hope you get it fixed ok

Andy S
15-03-07, 08:54 PM

Sorry to hear of your troubles mate, we did wonder ?
We guessed that something had cropped up and you couldnt make it.
Glad to hear you got home OK, and if you need any advise just ask on here and someone will give you the guidance/answer you need.
See you next time.

dave.n
15-03-07, 11:02 PM
Davy
Sorry to hear you broke down, you were so close as well. Never mind see if you can make Grasshopper Westerham on the 22nd. Or it's next month at the Thomas Wyatt.

Purple AK
15-03-07, 11:07 PM
Davy
Sorry to hear you broke down, you were so close as well. Never mind see if you can make Grasshopper Westerham on the 22nd. Or it's next month at the Thomas Wyatt.
22nd?? 25th on my Calender Dave :wink: Or there is always Detling on the 14th-15th April :D

DAVY
18-03-07, 07:35 PM
Thanks for your replys, posted a question on the engine tec forum and had some positive replys back, have been working on her today hopefully i can get her sorted out ready for next month. Will deffinately be at the show at Detling hopefully with the cobra so may be able to catch some of you there. Cheers Dave.

Andy S
18-03-07, 09:03 PM
Dave glad to hear you have hopefully got things under control.
Must say looking at the pic in your avatar is kinda spooky.
Take a look in my garage and you will see why. :shock:

DAVY
18-03-07, 09:47 PM
Andy just looked in your garage she looks great, be great to see her and the others at a meet.