PDA

View Full Version : SE Meet Tomorrow ?

Andy S
24-03-07, 09:28 PM
Is the meet on tomorrow guys, as I havnt seen the usual reminder from our erstwhile leader, Billy.
I am guessing its at the usual place at 12 ???

kenf
24-03-07, 09:42 PM
Hope so, it'll be my first venture out to a meet this year :D

Clarkson
24-03-07, 09:54 PM
I won't be there chaps,car still in bloody bits and also house hunting. :cry:

Purple AK
24-03-07, 10:02 PM
Yep Business As Usual :wink:

V8 BJC
25-03-07, 03:49 PM
Is the meet on tomorrow guys, as I havnt seen the usual reminder from our erstwhile leader, Billy.

Hi Andy,
just thought I would let you now that it is 12 midday and not midnight :D
Where were you m8. Looking forward to seeing your new bits and pieces -especially the Q lifts.

See you soon
Brian

kenf
25-03-07, 08:29 PM
A grand day out. Good to meet up again and nice to see some of the Essex boys as well.

Mick, pass on my good wishes to Soo for a speedy recovery.

I've uploaded a snippet of video that captures one of the Essex snakes living up to its name :oops:

Ken

slogger
25-03-07, 08:48 PM
A grand day out. Good to meet up again and nice to see some of the Essex boys as well.

I've uploaded a snippet of video that captures one of the Essex snakes living up to its name :oops:

Ken

So who was the 'door handle' with the 427 Flymo? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Clarkson
25-03-07, 09:20 PM

Ken

Looks like he hit the kerb?? That would have bound to have bent something!! :oops: :oops:

Andy S
25-03-07, 10:17 PM
Couldnt make it in the end guys, sorry.
Looks like you had fun though. :D
Brian you will just have to wait until Detling, thats if I get the Q's done in time.

dave.n
25-03-07, 11:11 PM

YOU KNOW FULL WELL IT'S NEVER CANCELLED

Yes I agree what a pr4t for forgeting to remind every one.

Even the lawnmower man turned up.

What a great time we had. The old man hasn't stopped talking about his day out in the cob. He apologises for not getting out of the car at the woodman, only it is a bit of a struggle for him. At least I can get him along.

tonym
26-03-07, 04:21 PM

Ken

Where's the video? Do you have a link????? :D

dave.n
26-03-07, 04:28 PM
Tony
Vid called "snaking at westerham".
The blue cob leaving the road to check for stray bunny rabbits.

tonym
26-03-07, 05:01 PM
guess you mean here (http://www.ninebean.com/friends/videos/search_result.php?search_id=snaking+at+westerham&search_typ=search_videos&x=31&y=14) then Dave?

V8 BJC
26-03-07, 09:06 PM
Good to see everyone yesterday. See some of you hade some fun on way to the Woodman - some a bit more than others. I bet someone was a couple of pounds lighter when arriving at the other end :D

Had to get home as jobs to do - thanks all for making me miss my car more than I already am. Only 4 days to go now. :lol: