PDA

View Full Version : Open Day at Andy's Workshop.

dinosoar
16-04-07, 08:10 AM
Once again it is time for the Spring Open day at my workshop in Bressingham.

You are all welcome to come over and use the ramps or pit facilities for a poke around under your cars or just pop over for a beer, BBQ and chat and see what is going on.

Various other car clubs have been invited. Ivor and I will be there from 10:00 ish.

Address is

Poplar Farm
Bressingham
Diss
Norfolk
IP22 2AP

Found about 3 miles West of Diss on just off the A1066 to Thetford.
There is also Blooms gardens and steam museum to visit if you want to make a day of it.

Hope to see some of you there on Saturday.

Andy Soar

Naughty Magpie
16-04-07, 10:01 AM
Is that this Saturday? 21st April?

dinosoar
16-04-07, 09:15 PM
Yes. This Saturday.

You would be most welcome. Plenty of room to come and change those ball joints!
Did you get the Sumo sorted for Sunday's track time?

Andy

Naughty Magpie
17-04-07, 10:09 AM
Argh we're at Silverstone from 9-2pm. Would have loved to have seen the workshop! Ball joints are being changed tonight - picking up the parts from Downham Market today.

No we did not manage to get the Sumo out for Sunday tracktime - decided not to even risk it as the Cortina part was bodged to fit - just to get us home - which it did brilliantly!

On Sunday, I took my 599cc W reg Smart ForTwo round instead! Now that was scary!

dinosoar
17-04-07, 10:01 PM
Sorry to hear you missed out on Sumo track time. At least you could switch and still have some fun.
I really enjoyed my day. The old Dax behaved itself well and will give me a good memory before it is sold.

East Anglia monthly meets and newsletter is posted in the regional forum on this site as well as emailed to members direct. Just give me your address if you wish to be added to this list.

Pity you can't make it on Saturday but I am often found lurking there on weekends with greasy hands. Just call if you wnat to pop over.

Cheers,

Andy

dinosoar
20-04-07, 08:47 PM
Nearly ready but anyone planning early doors had better bring a broom!

Ivor is picking up a car in the morning so won't be about until after lunch.

Hope to see some of you tomorrow.

Andy