PDA

View Full Version : SE Midweek Meet

gareth08
22-04-07, 10:07 PM
Hi Everyone,

I thought I'd better post this up now as I might not be able to post it up in sufficient time before the meet.

The next meet is on Wednesday 9/5/07 at the usual place (Thomas Wyatt Maidstone) from 7-30 to 8pm. Wather permitting a drive(about 10minutes drive) has been sugested to a more potentially suitable venue as we seem to have outgrown the existing venue already :shock:

For those that wish to go we are planning to still meet at The Thomas Wyatt and then leave there at around 8-30pm for the short drive to The Walnut Tre (Steveve P can hopefully supply full address :D )

If anyone has any comments/suggestions etc please post here and either myself Dave.N or Andy S will read and reply or pass on my phone number to those don't have or PM me.

Se you all soon. :lol: :lol:

gareth08
06-05-07, 07:51 PM
Don't forget that the midweek meet is this Wednesday 9th April at,

Sir Thomas Wyatt (Beefeater)
London Road Maidstone
Kent
ME16
OHG

usual time from around 7-30 pm onwards.

I might not be there as I had an unfortunate accident last weekend and have ruptured my cartilage and torn the cruciate ligament in my knee and haven't been able to walk or drive for the last week so I will have to see how it is on Wednesday.
:(

crmcatee
09-05-07, 08:51 PM
Just came in and discovered my calender pop up going wild along the bottom of the screen.

Mmmm what's that I've got to do.. :? Oh bugger - it's the Cobra meet.

I've not modified future alerts to be the day before. :roll:

gareth08
10-05-07, 08:43 PM
Just came in and discovered my calender pop up going wild along the bottom of the screen.

Mmmm what's that I've got to do.. :? Oh bugger - it's the Cobra meet.

I've not modified future alerts to be the day before. :roll:

you really need to get out more :shock: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

crmcatee
12-05-07, 08:20 AM
Thats my problem - I'm out too much so need a calender to track the things I'm supposed to be doing.. :?

And did you spot the typo - should have read I've now modified it.