PDA

View Full Version : Next Meet Sunday 6th May

westborne
01-05-07, 08:16 AM
Just a reminder that the club is meeting at the Ley Arms at Kenford just south of Exeter at about midday on Sunday the 6th

Yes I know its also Stonleigh

Steve Basset also has some forms for an MG run at Plymouth and Tamar Valley over the weekend - (Martin B wanna pretend it really is an MG?) if anyone is interested pm me and I will send you the details

In the meantime I'll be at the Ley Arms and I have forms for Martin B for Culmstock and Branscombe.

Monday some of us are going to a small show at Uffculme - (lots of sheep apparently so Anthony will be happy!)

Andy L you still up for coffee on Monday a.m ?

See ya!!

:D

Neil O
01-05-07, 08:51 AM
Chris, I may take my Dax after all on Sunday. All this great weather and I can't seem to find the time to get the car out. :cry:

I'm off to Derby tomorrow, I'll see if I can find time to pop in to see Dave Brookes. Is there anything you want me to steal from his workshop? :lol:

westborne
01-05-07, 10:58 AM
Hi Neil - no nothing to steal from Brooksey at the moment

(Actually I'm travelling past him to Manchester this afternoon)

Hole cutter worked a treat and we'll talk Saturday ref Sunday

:D

andy l
02-05-07, 08:02 PM
Hi Chris

will not make sunday, going to stoneleigh, coffee sounds good to me monday, what time ? ps just had weather forcast, may be rain :cry: Andy

Neil O
03-05-07, 09:58 AM
Coffee? did someone mention coffee?

andy l
03-05-07, 12:05 PM
[quote="westborne"]Just a reminder that the club is meeting at the Ley Arms at Kenford just south of Exeter at about midday on Sunday the 6th

Andy L you still up for coffee on Monday a.m ?

See ya!!

Hi Chris

Thanks see you monday at 0900am, weather permitting Andy L

westborne
04-05-07, 07:50 AM
Yup Andy lets see what the weather is doing on Monday

Neil did you poke Martin L with a bit of plastic ?

Anthony if weather is OK wanna come my place for coffee before Uffculme ?

Neil O
04-05-07, 02:57 PM
[quote="westborne"]

Neil did you poke Martin L with a bit of plastic ?

quote]

Forgot to take a plastic stick, so I improvised.................... :oops: