PDA

View Full Version : SE May Meet

dave.n
23-05-07, 09:40 AM
Fourth sunday is nearly upon us.
Lets hope the weather holds.

Don't forget Brands Hatch, Total Kit Car live event it looks to be the biggest yet.

Sidecarbod
23-05-07, 11:55 AM

Don't forget Brands Hatch, Total Kit Car live event it looks to be the biggest yet.

For Dimwits (i.e me) please can you remind us who, what, where, happens on the four Sunday. Are you talking about the classic car meet at a Pub near Reading or just your normal SE Cob meet?

Regards,

Pete

dave.n
23-05-07, 02:52 PM

For Dimwits (i.e me) please can you remind us who, what, where, happens on the four Sunday. Are you talking about the classic car meet at a Pub near Reading or just your normal SE Cob meet?

Regards,

Pete

Pete
a) Your not a dimwit
b) I should explain myself better
c) our meets are never normal there's always something happens

The South East regional meet is on the forth sunday of the month at The Grasshopper Inn on the A25 near Westerham at midday. We then drive off to the Woodman in Ide Hill at about 13:30 ish as the Grasshopper is a bit drab. Possibly one of the largest club meets in the country (weather permitting)
The Total Kit Car Live event at Brands Hatch is on the 2nd of June and is possibly one of the largest comming togethers of Cobras in the country after Stoneleigh. (again weather permitting)

I'm not excited am I?

Everyone is always welcome to our meets and events.

dave.n
24-05-07, 08:05 PM
The weather don't look too good for sunday, but I've done a trawl and found a foreign weather site that says it's gonna be sunny on sunday in the UK.

tHAT'L DO FOR ME

V8 BJC
24-05-07, 09:05 PM
The weather don't look too good for sunday, but I've done a trawl and found a foreign weather site that says it's gonna be sunny on sunday in the UK.

tHAT'L DO FOR ME

Good work Dave 8)

dave.n
26-05-07, 11:58 PM

tHAT'L DO FOR ME

Good work Dave 8)

Brian
No worries........just google it.
See ya tomorow

Clarkson
27-05-07, 10:03 AM

tHAT'L DO FOR ME

Good work Dave 8)

Brian
No worries........just google it.
See ya tomorow

Pi**ing down with rain here!! You still going??

Purple AK
27-05-07, 11:15 AM
Same Here :cry: Looks like a Pass on the Grasshopper :( Lets hope the weather is kinder for TotalKitCar Live next Saturday :lol:

V8 BJC
27-05-07, 11:57 AM
Same Here :cry: Looks like a Pass on the Grasshopper :( Lets hope the weather is kinder for TotalKitCar Live next Saturday :lol:

And here too. Well fed up. Not heard my car since Stoneleigh :cry:

Will be at Brands next saturday if the rain can give us a break

V8 BJC
27-05-07, 12:19 PM

Emz and I were both looking forward to Brands but ...........

We have just remembered that we will be on Holiday - doh!

Right, I am off to start my car just to remember how good it sounds. Rain or no rain !!

Have fun at Brands.

Clarkson
27-05-07, 12:21 PM

Emz and I were both looking forward to Brands but ...........

We have just remembered that we will be on Holiday - doh!

Right, I am off to start my car just to remember how good it sounds. Rain or no rain !!

Have fun at Brands.

Are you going to the grasshopper??