PDA

View Full Version : SW Cornwall Run

westborne
11-06-07, 07:44 AM
What fantastic weather - (despite Andy's doom forecast)

Barrie - Chris+Kath - Martin L - Martin B + John - NeilO - AndyL - Steve + Dianne + Anthony. + Simon

Great tootle around Cornwall between stopping for breakfast - afternoon tea the BBQ at Steve and Di's

Great weather - great company !! and roads fairly empty !!

Hope Steve R has sorted his problem !!

Will post more when I get Time!!

Neil O
11-06-07, 11:18 AM
Yes, great day out!
I wouldn't have described it as "tootling" Chris, but you were at the back I suppose. :wink:
A big thanks to Steve and Dianne for organising the day. A fantastic selection of roads guys, well done. :D
Boy was it hot though! 8) 8) :oops:

westborne
11-06-07, 03:59 PM
OK OK

It wasn't exactly "tootling" - especially with Anthony insisting on cutting the corners wide and sending up clouds of dust and detritus.

And - no - I wasn't at the back

But overtaking when trying to clear sun block from my eyes was a bit "interesting" at times !!

:D

Neil O
11-06-07, 05:28 PM
Can't see Steve in any of those pictures Chris. :twisted: :twisted:

andy l
11-06-07, 05:32 PM
First run out with the club, what a great day, like to thank steve and dianne for organising, and everybody else for a enjoyable day, must do it again soon, Andy 8) :lol:

tonym
11-06-07, 06:33 PM
so where's that hotel then Chris? :twisted:

Chimeara
11-06-07, 07:50 PM
Brilliant day great people and a top venue. Im still wearing more food than I ate but nevertheless a bloody good day. Managed to use 95 of fuel though but worth every bit.

Look forward to the next outing hopefully Chris will go a little easier on surface tarmacing our local roads though.

tee hee hee.

westborne
12-06-07, 03:50 PM
The hotel is in Widemouth Bay

Anthony you are due a slap!!

(will call you ref Funeral friday)