PDA

View Full Version : Factory Five Roadsters

stevey
26-06-07, 08:58 AM
Ok I know some of the responses I am going to get with this thread but here goes- I am in the process of buying a bra :oops: no not for man boobs !!!! but to save my paint work I have tracked down a company in the States that make a brilliant bra but it is tailored to fit a Factory Five Roadster, which apparaently is the most popular Cobra replica in the USA. I have never heard of them so anyone out there got one/seen one? the company have modelled their bra on this model and although the pix I have seen look about the same as mine we all know when we park Cobras next to each other there are always some differences in mould shapes etc anyhow there is my dilemma, now you have all had a good "titter" :lol: perhaps you could help thanks
Steve

Neil O
26-06-07, 10:07 AM
Ian Hunter has one, no doubt he'll be here soon........ :D

lutman
26-06-07, 10:46 AM
Have you considered any alternative to such (in my opinion) ugly option of the BRA.
3M make a scotchguard paint protection film - like a heavy duty cling film - that can be installed on areas that are prone to stone chips. Apart from not being so obvious, it is transparent so the normal colour of the paint is still seen.

stevey
26-06-07, 11:12 AM
yes we use it on trucks of all things to protect special paint jobs and I am not that impressed as it seems to discolour over time, some the murals get dull. I like the bra as if it fits well it can stand more impact than the film as well
steve