PDA

View Full Version : Culmstock Show - Sunday the 1st July

westborne
27-06-07, 07:37 AM
Hi All

Back from France with the Cob drying out in the Garage.

Just a reminder that the next meet on Sunday the 1st July will be at the Culmstock Show. And NOT at the LEY ARMS

I believe that we have 11 cars booked in with room for another 4 turning up on the day - (pay at the gate and ask for the CRC stand)

So any body that wants a cup of coffee before trundling to the show - you are welcome at my place first - I am about 5 miles from Culmstock.

The organisers have asked all cars to be on site by about 10.30 as the show opens at 11 am

AND NO ANDY - I DONíT KNOW IF IT IS GOING TO RAIN !

We should leave by about 9.45 - 10 ish so coffee will be on

Could do with a couple of early cars as I will take the Gazebo and CRC Banner

Also it gets heavy Queue into Culmstock once the Show starts.

:D

Miket
27-06-07, 10:45 AM
Hi All

Back from France with the Cob drying out in the Garage.

Just a reminder that the next meet on Sunday the 1st July will be at the Culmstock Show. And NOT at the LEY ARMS

I believe that we have 11 cars booked in with room for another 4 turning up on the day - (pay at the gate and ask for the CRC stand)

So any body that wants a cup of coffee before trundling to the show - you are welcome at my place first - I am about 5 miles from Culmstock.

The organisers have asked all cars to be on site by about 10.30 as the show opens at 11 am

AND NO ANDY - I DONíT KNOW IF IT IS GOING TO RAIN !

We should leave by about 9.45 - 10 ish so coffee will be on

Could do with a couple of early cars as I will take the Gazebo and CRC Banner

Also it gets heavy Queue into Culmstock once the Show starts.

Chris

Have you checked the show will be going ahead, just a bit concerned about the state of the field with all this rain. :?: :?:

westborne
27-06-07, 12:06 PM
Hi Mike - welcome back

I will be chcking with Natalie today or tomorrow

Neil O
27-06-07, 12:07 PM
:D[/quote]

Chris

Have you checked the show will be going ahead, just a bit concerned about the state of the lake with all this rain. :?: :?:[/quote]

Fixed. :wink:

westborne
27-06-07, 12:11 PM
Excuse me miss

lakes do not form on the sides of a hill !!!

Thrush

Neil O
27-06-07, 12:44 PM
Excuse me miss

lakes do not form on the sides of a hill !!!

Thrush

No need to be nasty, just 'cos I won't come to your party on Saturday. :P

Careful, or I'll tell Kath how many fags you really smoked on holiday...... :twisted: