PDA

View Full Version : URGENT - CULMSTOCK POSTPONED - LEY ARMS IT IS !!

westborne
29-06-07, 10:25 AM
PLEASE NOTE

"Disappointing news due to the ground conditions and bad weather forecast we have had to postpone the event. We will now be running it on Sunday 12th August. Letters of confirmation regarding this will go out on Monday.
Would you be able to let your club members know?"
Natalie
Natalie Weaving
Community Fundraiser (Devon)
Tel: 01884 70 35 35
Mob: 07798 638098

As I was holding back calling the Ley Arms at Kennford - That is now the venue for Sunday!!!!!
Tin tops or whatever depending on weather

andy l
29-06-07, 12:51 PM
Hi Chris

Just let Ray no by pm, see you sunday. Andy at LEY ARMS.

Chimeara
30-06-07, 08:22 PM
Hi all not sure il make it to the meet as have to much to do before I go away on tuesday. The decision of re fitting two freshly painted cars or having a complimentary carvery from Neil is a hard one so il keep my meal ticket for the next meet.

Have a good one guys and gals

Miket
30-06-07, 09:58 PM
Hi all not sure il make it to the meet as have to much to do before I go away on tuesday. The decision of re fitting two freshly painted cars or having a complimentary carvery from Neil is a hard one so il keep my meal ticket for the next meet.

Have a good one guys and gals

Hi Ant

When is the new workshop open day, as I need to grease my nipples. :?: :wink: :wink: :D :D :D

I'll be at the meet in the Cob, hood and side screens are on ready to tackle tomorrows weather. :D :D

Chimeara
01-07-07, 03:24 PM
Hope the meet went ok sorry again I didnt make it

Mike the open day shoudnt be far away as soon as the good weather returns I can finish the spray booth and do the finishing touches. Your more than welcome by appointment lol to book in for some lift time and fettle with your nipples.

Catcha soon