PDA

View Full Version : V55/5 DVLA form

cobrascim
29-06-07, 12:15 PM
How far can you fill out the V55/5 before SVA?
I take it some of this is filled out during the SVA test?
Does anyone have a copy they can scan and email to me.
I was informed I should apply to the DVLA at the same time as applying for the SVA but I dont see how this can be done.
John.

stevey
29-06-07, 01:03 PM
sent you pm to swap details for paperwork
Steve

Clive
29-06-07, 01:04 PM
Hi John,
Check out this link.

http://www.totalkitcar.com/tech_registration.php

cobrascim
29-06-07, 11:56 PM
Thanks Steve, PM sent to you.
Thanks Clive.
I was on that website earlier today after doing a google search and found a page that had said there would be updated articles coming up soon. I didn't have time at work to get through it in more detail to see if there had been updates somewhere. But great thanks for the link I will get onto that in the morning.
Clive I will meet up with you sometime soon all going well.
I went over to my fathers tonight to collect my carpets/vinyl and seats for the interior and ended up chasing a cobra that I passed going the other way. A GD driver Anthony Richards so introductions were made and hopefully as he is close by he'll pop in for a coffee. Finally seems to be a good few more cobras down here in the south west than when I went to the club meets late 90s. That should mean plenty of enthusiasm to go places like Le Mans and Nurburgring next year. Fingers crossed.
John.

stevey
02-07-07, 07:12 AM
this is a grovel to all out in cobra land I promised John a copy of a completed V55/5 for his application unfortunately due to an administrative oversight :oops: I have lost/thrown my copy away. Can anyione help John out please! very embarressed about this and "management" has given me some stick over this. on the bright side mananged to baptize the Cobra on the road for the first time and it was excellent :twisted:
Steve

VeeEight
02-07-07, 08:15 AM
There is a sample of a completed V55/5 form on the total kit car site,
so if he looks at this it shows all the info he will need. http://www.totalkitcar.com/tech_registration.php

Phil :D

cobrascim
02-07-07, 06:21 PM
Thanks guys.
Have been looking on the totalkitcar website since craggle pointed me there. Lots of good info and examples as stated. Thanks.
My main problem was after obtaining quite a few bits of info including the V55/5 from the DVLA office they hadn't given me the guide to go with it. Or should I say they gave me the pamphlet that tells me what I need to go with the form not how to fill it in.
I have now downloaded that guide from the total.. website and example so I hopefully should be sorted.
Thanks again.
SVA form away for 24th July - fingers crossed.
John.