PDA

View Full Version : Scottish meetings

mattymouse
31-07-07, 11:14 AM
Hi guys, pick up my 05 Dax DB Cobra in two weeks as been delayed but i cant wait.

Was originally dark blue with silver stripes, restored to imperial blue and without stripes (my preference) and having the interior fully retrimmed.

Only driven it once so looking forward to getting to know the car as i use to drive an yankee Plymouth Prowler for the past year. After the Cobra will be a Diablo. Also own a subaru stripped trackcar, clio dimma (1st car) and a couple of family cars, nowt special.

Anyway, are there many maeetings in Scotland?

Is this the best UK Cobra site?

Cheers,

Matthew

Andy76
31-07-07, 01:31 PM
Hi Matthew

Congratulations on the car. I'm in the Falkirk area.

I think you beat me to your car by a couple of days if it was for sale from a London dealer?

I would be intersted in a meet sometime if you or any of the other guys fancy it. I've clocked up a few miles now and i'm beginning to find some of the 'features' of my car but am enjoying every minute of it as i'm sure you will too.

Happy motoring

Andy

mattymouse
31-07-07, 01:48 PM
Hi Matthew

Congratulations on the car. I'm in the Falkirk area.

I think you beat me to your car by a couple of days if it was for sale from a London dealer?

I would be intersted in a meet sometime if you or any of the other guys fancy it. I've clocked up a few miles now and i'm beginning to find some of the 'features' of my car but am enjoying every minute of it as i'm sure you will too.

Happy motoring

Andy

Hi Andy,

Thanks and congrats on yours too, would be good to see some pics.

It would have been my car and I jumped on it before the ad was even up. Hallmark was the dealer.

Definitely up for a meet and I think others would be too, I suppose i just need to get the car first! I was due to drive up this Friday but we had a slight technicality with the leather stitching so two weeks delay it is :(

Regards,

Matthew