PDA

View Full Version : Good service; Daxcars

runt
08-08-07, 04:04 PM
Called in at Dax factory today, staffman Craig changed some bolts on my sidepipes, et voila!..Nice Fo Mo Co soundtrack!
He then set to work removing the horrible melted cellophane sheeting I had dropped on the hot pipe whilst I was 'tuning':roll: the Holley.. out of my depth there..
A BIG thank you to Craig, and to our nearest star which shone brightly as the runt accelerated down Essex lanes with a magnificent blare of noise.. this is in another division to ANYTHING else I've driven.

Paul/runt.:-D

dingocooke
08-08-07, 04:06 PM
nice one, hope you had your wooly hat on chap (private joke)

runt
08-08-07, 04:24 PM
nice one, hope you had your wooly hat on chap (private joke)
WELL.. I didn't; so obviously didn't summon up the Mr Hyde secondaries; I'm not that brave anyway..:roll:
Will the sun promote growth; standing under a watering can as I write this..
Steve these cars are FANTASTIC; should have done this years ago!

Paul.:)

dingocooke
08-08-07, 04:56 PM
WELL.. I didn't; so obviously didn't summon up the Mr Hyde secondaries; I'm not that brave anyway..:roll:
Will the sun promote growth; standing under a watering can as I write this..
Steve these cars are FANTASTIC; should have done this years ago!

Paul.:)

yep theyre a hoot arent they, just thinking of a lame reason why I need to go for a ride in mine tonight LOL

rocketmut
18-08-07, 01:15 AM
Got An Extensive List Of Lame Reasons If You Run Out. How About Sleepwalking! Mind You I Sleep In The Buff, Wow ! Now There's A Thought. Maybe The "jewel Of The Calder" Would Like To Join Me? On Second Thoughts Nooooo Major Mulloch. Or Emmerdale, Coronation St, I'm Just Having A 1 Hour Shower Luv. Shit My Driveway Is Gonna Have Two Twelve Inch "s" Shaped Grooves In It In No Time !! And I Havent Got Mine Yet. Regards Rocketmut. Ps. Sorry Bout The Text, Should Have Paid More Attention In Typing Nite School But When Your The Only Guy In A Room Full Of 18 Yr Old Wannabe P.a's And A Petite Brunette Teacher (must Have Been 8st Inc Suspenders & Heels) My Hands Were Busy Fighting With Mr Frankenstien Instead Of All That A.s.d.f ; Stuff.

Dutch Paul
18-08-07, 01:53 AM
Got An Extensive List Of Lame Reasons If You Run Out. How About Sleepwalking! Mind You I Sleep In The Buff, Wow ! Now There's A Thought. Maybe The "jewel Of The Calder" Would Like To Join Me? On Second Thoughts Nooooo Major Mulloch. Or Emmerdale, Coronation St, I'm Just Having A 1 Hour Shower Luv. Shit My Driveway Is Gonna Have Two Twelve Inch "s" Shaped Grooves In It In No Time !! And I Havent Got Mine Yet. Regards Rocketmut. Ps. Sorry Bout The Text, Should Have Paid More Attention In Typing Nite School But When Your The Only Guy In A Room Full Of 18 Yr Old Wannabe P.a's And A Petite Brunette Teacher (must Have Been 8st Inc Suspenders & Heels) My Hands Were Busy Fighting With Mr Frankenstien Instead Of All That A.s.d.f ; Stuff.

Nope - got me there. :confused:
I thought it was maybe a foreign language, so I copied it into Babelfish, translated to French, German and back to English - it didn`t help much :(........

A list range of lame reasons received, if you are exhausted. Which you would say of the sleep changing! Concern you with you that I sleep in the thick leather, errors of the sonoren reproduction! There is now a thought. Perhaps would the "jewel like to connect Calder" for me? On second commander Mulloch de Nooooo von Pensées. Or to Emmerdale, coronation/culmination road, I am fair, which has a luffing shower. Shit My of 1 hour, where the avenue will have two twelve grooves, which were formed from tariff "s" by it, of it nothing time! ! And I schraemen A receive mine however the Rocketmut respect. Picoseconde the deeply betruebte entrance must have given the text more attention, by typing the school of Nite, but, if your type alone in a room completely of 18 years old Wannabe P.a ' s and one small Bruenetteprofessor (the 8st belt and the Inc. paragraphs must be.) my hands were busy to fight with Mr. Frankenstien instead of all this A.s.d.f; Substance.

rocketmut
18-08-07, 11:26 AM
thats strange, i understood yours perfectly!