PDA

View Full Version : Honiton Hill Rally

ti
27-08-07, 08:25 PM
Went to the Honiton Hill Rally today and was just wondering if the club have been on mass to this event ? A lot of nice cars and bikes there, one cobra owned by a couple in Colyton (told them about the club).
Also asked the organisers to send me some entry forms for next year.
All in all, a nice day out.

slogger
27-08-07, 08:37 PM
Went to the Honiton Hill Rally today and was just wondering if the club have been on mass to this event ? A lot of nice cars and bikes there, one cobra owned by a couple in Colyton (told them about the club).

Damn! Missed this!! I was in Honiton today..........:(

ti
27-08-07, 08:43 PM
Damn! Missed this!! I was in Honiton today..........:(

Always next year !!
Were you down here in the cob ?

Miket
27-08-07, 08:46 PM

Thanks Terry for letting us know :mad: after the event ;) :D

slogger
27-08-07, 08:47 PM
Always next year !!
Were you down here in the cob ?

I wish!! Still non runner. Was down visiting Helen's family. V5 Beetle for my sins.

ti
27-08-07, 08:55 PM
Thanks Terry for letting us know :mad: after the event ;) :D

Sorry Mike !!
But it is the first time i have been to this one so i didn't know what to expect, worth a look next year though mate !!!
Lots of tractors and steam engines too.

slogger
27-08-07, 09:05 PM
Sorry Mike !!
But it is the first time i have been to this one so i didn't know what to expect, worth a look next year though mate !!!
Lots of tractors and steam engines too.

Miket, you only live up the road! I know Devon is slow, but there is a limit!:D

Miket
27-08-07, 09:09 PM
Miket, you only live up the road! I know Devon is slow, but there is a limit!:D

Sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow is good ;) :D

Down in Devon, you could have called for tea/coffee or a tinnie. :(

slogger
27-08-07, 09:17 PM
Sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow is good ;) :D

Down in Devon, you could have called for tea/coffee or a tinnie. :(

Must admit it was nice to sample the Sloooooooooooooooooooow.
Thanks for the Tea offer. Would have, but had a lot to fit in. Only down for 2.5 days instead of the original 4.

ti
27-08-07, 09:36 PM
I wish!! Still non runner. Was down visiting Helen's family. V5 Beetle for my sins.

Hi Ian

I have just noticed your signature so if you were in your cob i think i would have heard it as i live in Honiton :). How far off are you with the build ?
Next time you are in town give me a shout via pm.

slogger
27-08-07, 09:46 PM
Hi Ian

I have just noticed your signature so if you were in your cob i think i would have heard it as i live in Honiton :). How far off are you with the build ?
Next time you are in town give me a shout via pm.

Its been built, broke, fixed, broke again, burnt, dumped, collected, stuck in storage, damaged by the neighbour, retrieved, had the Pi55 taken and now trying to get the thing back together. Car is now 17 years old. I have had it since a moment of madness in Nov 1993. What the hell, it's kept me busy.:(

westborne
28-08-07, 06:35 AM
Hi Terry

When you get the forms - give us a shout !!
Any idea what date it is next year ?

ti
28-08-07, 05:53 PM
Hi Terry

When you get the forms - give us a shout !!
Any idea what date it is next year ?

Hi Chris

I will let you know when i get the forms, the guy running it said that they send them out around May and that you have to be quick to return them as the places go very quickly ! Not sure on the date but will try and find out for you.

andy l
28-08-07, 07:11 PM
[quote=ti

the guy running it said that they send them out around May and that you have to be quick to return them as the places go very quickly !

Must be a small hill then ! Andy ;) ;)