PDA

View Full Version : September meet.

gonzo
30-08-07, 07:35 PM
Hi guys,
Don't forget the meeting on Sunday 2nd.

Hope to see you there including the newbies!

Cheers MIKE.

philip600
30-08-07, 08:46 PM
Hi there, I am hoping to make it for the first time, where do you meet & what time ? Regards Phil, Sumo Mk 111 with Rover 3.5.

kayjayd
30-08-07, 09:06 PM
Hi there, I am hoping to make it for the first time, where do you meet & what time ? Regards Phil, Sumo Mk 111 with Rover 3.5.

Hi Phil, whereabouts are you by the way?

The meet is at the Blue Bell pub in Kirby Hill which is on the north side of Boroughbridge. http://www.bluebellkirbyhill.co.uk/find_us.htm

philip600
30-08-07, 09:14 PM
Hi, I live just near Redcar, I know roughly where the Bluebell is, only 45 mins away. What time do you meet ? Phil.

kayjayd
31-08-07, 08:32 AM
Hi, I live just near Redcar, I know roughly where the Bluebell is, only 45 mins away. What time do you meet ? Phil.

About 12 o'clock Phil. There's another sumo in your area, a lad called Carl.

gonzo
31-08-07, 07:16 PM
Hi Phil,
Look forward to seeing you there and hopefully some of the other guys.

Cheers MIKE.
P.S the weather doesn't look too good though!

I may be in T' tintop.

philip600
31-08-07, 10:14 PM
You don't take any notice of the weather forecast do you ??? They never get it right !
I am out drinking Saturday afternoon & evening with friends & staying over in a Hotel, so as long as i'm not too hung over I'll be there.
I think I've sorted problems with the clutch slipping ( fingers crossed ) so it will give it a good run out.
See you all there. Regards Phil.

philip600
02-09-07, 07:42 PM
Hi to everyone who made it today, it was nice to put a face to some of the names on the forum & to see your various Cobra's, just a shame I couldn't stay longer. Sorry, I can't remember all your names but hopefully I will be able to make it on a regular basis & get to know you all better. My son, Jacob enjoyed seeing all the Cobra's together, just a shame about the weather. We hit a sharp shower on the way home but I just kept going, it's not to bad as long as you can stay above 6omph ! Car all washed down & shiny again ready for the next sunny day !?
Best regards, Phil.

kayjayd
06-09-07, 08:12 PM
Hi to everyone who made it today, it was nice to put a face to some of the names on the forum & to see your various Cobra's, just a shame I couldn't stay longer. Sorry, I can't remember all your names but hopefully I will be able to make it on a regular basis & get to know you all better. My son, Jacob enjoyed seeing all the Cobra's together, just a shame about the weather. We hit a sharp shower on the way home but I just kept going, it's not to bad as long as you can stay above 6omph ! Car all washed down & shiny again ready for the next sunny day !?
Best regards, Phil.

Hi Phil, sorry I didn't make it Sunday, family commitments. Hope you can become a regular, I spoke to Mike today and he said your Sumo was a belter 8-)8-)8-)

philip600
06-09-07, 09:25 PM
Hi Kev, yes I hope to make it as often as I can although bit pi**ed off at the moment, please see post about clutch arm !!!
Was hoping to go away to Lakes in cobra this weekend but don't think I'll make it now. Regards Phil.